剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
发生什么了
What's happening?
我们以为有不死之躯的女孩 现在要死了
The girl who we thought couldn't die is dying.
好了 让我来 让我来
Okay I got it, I got it.
快醒过来
Come on!
我们要守住这里
This is where we stop them.
不错
Good man.
我绝对不会回那个破吸血鬼洞
No way I'm going back to that vampire hellhole!
准备好了
Ready to rock.
那好吧
Alright then.
游戏开始了 士兵
Game on, soldier boy.
真不错
Sweet.
至少肾上腺素让她的心脏恢复了跳动
At least the adrenaline started her heart again.
她有一切败血病的症状
She has all the signs of sepsis
但她的身体没像以前一样自愈
but her body's not healing like usual.
她的伤口里可能有东西
There could be something in the wound
让她中毒
that's causing the toxicity.
你能治好她吗
Can you fix her?
我只给死尸开过刀
I've only cut into dead bodies.
有什么差别
What's the difference?
差别就是 你不能有失误
The difference is you can't screw up with a corpse.
现在这不重要了
Well does it matter at this point?
你处理死尸很有经验
You're confident cutting into dead people.
她现在死了 所以没有差别
Well, she's dead so it's the same thing.
你不试一下 她会死
Either you don't do it and she's dead
你试了失败了 她会死
or you do it and screw up and she's dead.
你会有什么损失呢
What have you got to lose?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
你来协助我
Here... you're assisting me.
什么
What?
好吧
Okay...
我要开始了
here we go...
他们要进来了
Shit, here they come.
是的 他们在自寻死路
Yeah, they're gonna be coming up quick through this kill box.
瞄准他们的头部
Hit them in the head and hard
等他们靠近再开枪 节省弹♥药♥
in short controlled bursts, conserve your ammo.
这就是了
This is it.
这就是了
This is it.
现在我们做什么
Now what do we do?
我把她的伤口切开后 你撑开切口
Once I cut into her, I need you to force the incision open.
不让它闭合
Keep it from closing out
好让我找出伤口里面的有害物质
so I can get to whatever's killing her.
好吧 你动手吧
Yeah, okay just go.
准备好了吗
You ready?
尽管来吧
Yeah, whatever.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
准备好 他们来了
Game on! Here they come!
所有人向后撤 快
Everybody pull back, now!
走
Go!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
做个了断
Finishing this.
成功了吗
Did we do it?
去检查屋顶
Check the roof.
好
Okay.
古斯塔夫... 你真让我失望
Gustaf... you disappoint me.
我们需要更多战士
We need more warriors.
会有的
I'll get more.
他们放弃了
They're giving up.
不... 是重整旗鼓
No... regrouping.
这将是个漫长的夜晚
This is gonna be a long night.
吸血鬼的牙
A vampire tooth.
应该就是它在作怪
Must've been what was poisoning her.
好了 你可以放开了
Okay, you can close it up.
我还是更喜欢跟尸体打交道
I can definitely say I prefer working on corpses.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
你错过了最精彩的部分 不过她没事了
Well, you missed all the fun but I can say she's gonna live.
问题是 我们呢
The question is, will we?
我只能说 我们都会没事的
If I have anything to say about it, we both will.
我可不信
I'm not convinced.
医生... 我不会忘记你做过的一切
Hey, Doc... I haven't forgotten what you did.
试图救史密提 救我...
Trying to save Smitty, saving me...
还有因此遭受的苦难...
what happened to you because of it...
我会保证你的安全的
I will make sure you get through this.
拼上我的性命
Or I'll die trying.
你觉得他们什么时候会再次进攻
How long do you think before they come back at us?
不管要牺牲多少战士
Julius will never give up,
朱利叶斯都不会放弃的
no matter how many warriors he has to sacrifice.
为什么
Why?
为什么这么想
Why do you think?
她对他那么重要吗
She really means that much to him?
不 不是对他
No, not to him.
德米特里和丽贝卡
Dmitri and Rebecca.
朱利叶斯知道他们想要凡妮莎 这是场比赛
Julius knows they want Vanessa, it's a play.
为了夺权
For leverage?
可能吧
Possibly.
为什么
For what?
天知道吸血鬼在计划什么
Who knows what vampires plan.
可你是他们的人
Well you're one of them.
所以德米特里 朱利叶斯 丽贝卡...
So Dmitri, Julius, Rebecca...
他们都不是一伙的
they're all what, they're all different?
听着... 据我所知
Look... as far as I understand it
他们 呃 他们更加古老... 来自古代
they're, uh, they're older... they're ancient.
他们出生在灾难降临之前
They were around before all hell broke loose.
你确实很了解他们的想法
You sure know a lot about how they think,
做法
how they operate.
这也得看他们的势力范围
Well it comes with the territory.
那是M-4枪...
Those are M-4s...
AR-50狙击步♥枪♥ 那是军用装备
AR-50s, that's military issue.
又是一场血战
Someone's giving someone hell.
一定是抵抗军
That's gotta be the resistance.
其他人没有那么多枪
No one else has that many guns.
那些都是士兵 我保证
Those are soldiers, I promise you.
肯定是的
One and the same.
发生什么了
What's going on?
那里有人交战
Firefights out here.
凡妮莎怎么样了
How's Vanessa?
她在恢复了 医生说你帮了大忙
She's doing better, Doc says you're a big reason why.
我只是照她说的做
I just did what she told me to, but thanks.
你救了她
It's what saved her.
好吧 我猜在大部分情况下
Yeah well, I'd have done the same for any of
换成其他任何人我也会这么做的
these guys, I guess... mostly.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohamad?
可能是 也可能是别人
Could be, could be anybody.
信♥号♥♥弹... 看那
It's a warning... there!
他们看起来可不友好
They don't look friendly.
德米特里的死亡小队
Dmitri's death squad.
精英小队
The elite.
我们死定了
We're dead.
德米特里的死亡小队
Dmitri's death squad.
他们人比我们多
They outnumber us.
要打吗
Do we fight?
不... 今天还不是死的时候
No... we live to die another day.
他们撤退了
They're retreating.
朱利叶斯知道他们赢不了的
Julius knows they can't win this fight.
吸血鬼要和自己人打起来了
So it's a war of the vampires, huh?
他们这样子很久了
It's been heading this way for a while.
我们可以利用这一点
We could use that.
让他们自相残杀 给我们的反击
Get them killing each other, could buy us some time
争取点时间
for a counterattack of our own.
那我们就得离开这栋楼了
We'd have to leave the building for that.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表