剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
而你却有勇气站起来反抗
and you had the balls to do something about it.
是那吗
Is that it there?
没错
Yeah.
他们要追上来了
We lost our lead!
我们下去的话 可能是送死
We go down there, we're probably gonna die.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
他没有跟进来
It's not coming in.
只有我们会这么不要命
We are the only ones crazy enough.
我们走吧
Let's go!
回来
Get back!
这边 走吧
This way. Come on.
糟糕
Shit!
我们走吧
We gotta go!
我们现在得走了
We gotta go now.
跟上
Follow.
把她带来见我
Bring her to me.
你想死吗
You choose death?
人类在下面活不了的
Down there humans will die.
她不是人类
She's no human.
把她带回来的人有新鲜人肉吃
Fresh meat to the one who brings her to me.
我猜你来没有放我们出去的意思吧
I take it you're not here to let us out?
我正有此意
Actually I am.
听我说完
Hear me out.
我觉得出了这个牢笼 我们会听得清楚得多
I think we could hear a lot better outside this cage.
听着 我们讨论了很久要怎么处置你们
Look, we spent a lot of time discussing what to do with you,
我们达成了协议
and... we've come to an agreement.
我们没人是清白的
None of us are innocent.
我们手上也都沾满了鲜血
We all have blood on our hands.
可是你们当中却有人以杀戮为乐
While one of you... killing for pleasure?
我们只能选择把你们都驱逐出去
We have no other choice but to exile all of you.
不是吧 你疯啦
Are you serious? That's insane.
我哪都不去 我们出去会死的
I'm not going anywhere! We'll die out there.
布兰登 你不能这么做
Brendan, you can't do this.
我们可以 也打算这么做
We can and we will.
决定已经作出了
The decision has been made.
好吧 听我说
Ok, listen to me.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
阿克塞尔 别
Axel, don't...
把我赶出去吧
Send me out there.
我坦白吧 我就是凶手
I'm confessing to you. I'm the one.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
把我驱逐出去吧
I did it. Send me out there.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
拜托
Come on.
是我杀的
I did it.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
我杀的
I did.
因为是我杀的 山姆
Because I did, Sam.
是我杀了那些人
I killed those people.
我们把凡妮莎留在外面的时候 我很生气
When we left Vanessa outside I was pissed and I wanted
我想让你滚 我想着如果罗杰死了的话
you out of here so I thought if Roger was dead
你就会害怕 你也没理由再留这了
you'd be scared and have no reason to stay.
那辛西娅呢
And the girl, Cynthia?
她太弱了
She was weak.
最弱的人有多强 我们就有多强 这话是你说的
We're only as strong as our weakest link, you said it yourself.
我们所有人都有责任
None of us are innocent.
是你杀了罗杰吗
You killed Roger?
是的 之后我还砍下了他的手指头作为纪念
Yeah, and after I took his finger as a souvenir.
孩子 你不用这样做的
Look, kid, you don't have to do this.
好
Fine.
举起你的手 慢慢往前走
Put your hands in the air and move forward slowly.
抓我吧
Take me.
我才是凶手
I killer.
我是凶手
I killer!
山姆 山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam, Sam, Sam!
听着 我会没事的
Listen, I'll be ok.
我们会很快就见面的
I'll see you soon.
我保证
I promise.
我们是朋友
Friends.
是的 我们是朋友
Yes, we are.
但是他们需要你
But they need you.
好 我准备好了
Ok. I'm ready.
很好 慢慢往前走
Good. Move forward slowly.
剩下的人退后
The rest of you back up.
退 后
Move back!
退后
Back up!
罪有应得 孩子
You're gonna get what's coming to you, kid.
阿克塞尔 做点什么
Axel, do something.
大伙 不用担心我
Don't worry about me, guys.
我以前在外面活下来过
I've survived out there before.
这次也会
I'll do it again.
这不可能
It's impossible.
事实胜于雄辩
And yet there it is.
你怎么做到的
But how?
- 那个城♥堡♥戒备森严... - 我说过了 我是只隧♥道♥鼠
- The citadel is well guarded... - I told you, I'm a tunnel rat.
那个建筑下有一整个维修隧♥道♥系统
There's a network of service tunnels under that building.
我们从这里突破
We break in through here
就能悄无声息地攻上去了
and we're up and in without them even knowing.
而你却觉得我只是个普通的小孩
And you thought I was just some kid.
我可没说过这话
I never said that.
接下来该怎么做
So how's the rest of this gonna work?
我闻到了那个贱♥人♥
I smell the bitch.
她就在附近
She's close.
那是什么
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听不到了
I don't hear it anymore.
我们继续走吧
Let's keep going.
不是他
Wasn't him.
我见过杀人犯的眼神 那孩子肯定不是
I seen the eyes of a killer and it sure wasn't that kid.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我知道有事要发生 只是我...
I saw the whole thing coming, just got too fixated on...
太关注于凡妮莎了
On Vanessa.
这都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
马后炮最后会拖累死我们的
Hindsight's anchor will drown us all eventually.
这些人不会放过我们
These people will make sure of that.
你在乱说什么
The hell are you taking about?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥不会是最后一个受害者
This won't stop at Mohamad.
有什么要说的吗 斯巴达克斯
You have anything to say, Spartacus?
说什么
What?
你这个骗子
I'm calling you a liar.
既然你...你不认为是我做的
If you... if you think I didn't do it
那你为什么要赶我出去
then why are you kicking me out?
在我看来 如果说要保护我的同伴
The way I see it, if I've got to thin the herd
就意味着得淘汰掉一些人 那我也别无选择
until I get it right in order to protect my people, so be it.
那你至少放了我的朋友们吧 他们都是好人
At least release my friends. They're good people.
你的朋友不用你管
Your friends are not your concern anymore.
这样算便宜你的了
You're getting off easy.
是吗
Yeah?
你们也一样
Well, so are you.
你是真的打算让我手无寸铁就出去吗
You're seriously gonna let me go out there without any weapons?
走
Go!
操
Shit.
本该是我去的
It should have been me.
冷静点 大兵
At ease, soldier man.
就算你使出死亡凝视技能
They're never gonna let us out of here,
他们也不会让我们出去的
even with that death stare of yours.
因为你 我眼看着一个无辜的孩子走向了死亡
I just let an innocent kid walk to his death because of you.
无辜吗 他自首了好吗
Innocent? He confessed.
他是为了救我们才说的
He did it to save us.
拜托
Jesus.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表