剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
别那么天真好吗
Don't be naive.
这世界就是个战场
The world's a war zone.
永远都有牺牲品
There's casualties in war.
比如温蒂吗
Yeah, you mean like Wendy.
够了
Hey.
乱说什么呢
The hell?
温蒂算是吧
Yeah, maybe so.
反正我就知道 现在有两个人在外面
All I know is there's two people out there
而你想救却不能救
who you want to save but can't.
现在你应该感同身受了
Now maybe you know what it feels like.
如果默♥罕♥默♥德♥不是 那说明凶手还在我们当中
If it wasn't Mohamad that means the killer is still among us.
就在这
Right here.
所以 我们该怎么做
So what do we do now?
我们想办法出去
We get outta here.
把一切都夺回来
And we take it all back.
我得休息一下
I need to rest.
你没事的
You're ok.
但是只能休息一会儿 我们得继续走
But only for a minute, because we need to keep moving.
谢谢你
Thank you.
操
Oh, shit!
苏珊 你记得迪伦怎么了吗
Susan, do you remember what happened to Dylan?
迪伦过来敲我门
Dylan came to my door.
满身是血
She was covered in blood.
你的血
Your blood.
她害怕得话都不会说了
She was so afraid she could barely speak.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她说有人闯入你们的家 还攻击了你
She said someone broke into your apartment and attacked you.
她看着你死的
But she watched you die.
我把她带进我家
I brought her in my apartment,
锁上门然后报了警
I locked the door and called 911.
在等警♥察♥的时候 我们打给了她爸
While we waited for the cops we called her dad.
他来接她了吗
Did he come get her?
求你了 我得知道
Please, I need to know.
他有过来接她走吗
Did he come and get her?
他有接她去丹佛吗
Did he take her to Denver?
他... 他说他会来
He... He said he was coming.
后来警♥察♥把她带走了...
The cops took her away, so...
我发誓 我真的去查过她的下落
I tried to find out what happened to her, I swear I did.
但是后来...
But then...
你被转化了吗
You were turned?
凡妮莎 我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Vanessa.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It's ok.
我真的...
I'm so...
嘘 没事
Shh. It's ok.
是你
You.
朱利叶斯一直以来要抓的神秘女孩
You were the mysterious girl Julius was after
原来就是你
this whole time.
糟了
Shit.
我的天
Oh god.
那是什么
What was that?
冷静
Stay calm.
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
我看得见
I can.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
快跑
Run!
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表