剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
If we kill each other,
如果我们互相厮杀
there's fewer for them to turn or feed...
可供他们转化和吸食的人就少了
don't you see that?
你不懂吗
Just what did you tell them?
你告诉他们什么了
Not a word.
什么都没说
I swear.
我发誓
She's lying.
她在说谎
She must be.
绝对
Sheema?
西玛
You're alive?
你还活着
They took me.
他们抓了我
They tortured me.
折磨我
So why didn't they hurt her?
那为什么她毫发无损
I would never tell them anything.
我什么都没有告诉他们
No matter what they did to me.
他们怎么对我都没用
It's her... Sheema!
是她 西玛
She's the one...!
她就是叛徒
I would do anything for the cause.
我愿为大计付出一切
You know that.
你知道的
I do now.
我现在知道了
Get word to the outside.
传话到外面
We've been compromised.
我们暴露了
Have someone tend to those wounds.
找个人看看这些伤口
Then we'll talk.
然后我们再谈
Jesus Christ...
天啊
Can't I have five minutes?
可以给我五分钟吗
I just want to be alone.
我想一个人静静
What is your problem?
你怎么了
You want to know?
你想知道吗
Yeah.
对
I didn't try and save Smitty.
我没有想过要去救史密提
What?
什么
The day I was bit?
我被咬的那天
I was trying to shut the door on him.
我是想把门锁上不让他进来
I panicked, okay?
我很害怕 行不
I saw the vampire coming and I was trying to keep them out,
我看到吸血鬼过来 我就想把他们挡在外面
both of them out, I didn't care...
他们都不能进来 我不管
I was just trying to save myself.
我只是想要自救
That's it.
就是这样
I'm no hero.
我不是英雄
And I can't stand you looking at me every single day like I am.
我受不了你每天像看英雄一样地看着我
I'm a horrible person.
我是个很恐怖的人
I'm a coward.
我是个胆小鬼
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I am a coward.
我是个胆小鬼
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I am a coward.
我是个胆小鬼
You are not a coward, okay and you're not a liar.
你不是胆小鬼 你也不是个骗子
What?
什么
You never said you tried to save him.
你从没说过自己企图救他
I put that on you.
是我强加在你身上的
Look, we've all done some terrible shit.
听着 我们都做过一些可怕的事
I know I have.
反正我做过
That old lady at the hospital, that poor son of a bitch
比如那个医院的老女人 那个可怜的王八蛋
I stabbed to death with a screwdriver.
我拿螺丝刀捅死了她
All that bad stuff that's not who you are.
做过坏事 也并不意味着你是坏人
Not in this world.
现如今就是这样的
In this world we do what we gotta do to survive.
现在我们必须不择手段活下去
And that's it.
别无他法
I'm sorry... Hey, no.
对不起 没事了
...what have we become.
...我们都变成这个样子了
It's okay.
没事了
I wish I'd saved him.
我真后悔当时没有去救他
I wish I had saved him.
真的很后悔
I am so sorry.
真的对不起
Have you guys seen Gorman?
你们见果曼了没
He didn't take his iodine.
他忘拿他的碘片了
No, I haven't seen the guy since last time I was in here.
没见 从我上次来这 就一直没再看到过他
Yeah, me neither.
我也一直没见他
Jesus Christ, Sam. What the hell?
老天 山姆 怎么回事
Holy shit!
我靠
Well, at least I know how that thing got in here...
至少我们知道那玩意儿是怎么进来的了
More than that, I think we just got our lives back...
更重要的是 我们能捡回自己的小命了
Last time I saw him he was in the kitchen.
和你们一样 我上次看到他
Same as you guys.
是在厨房♥里
He could be dying in here somewhere.
他可能正在某个地方奄奄一息
Or already dead.
或许已经死了
We can't stay much longer.
我们不能待太久
The radiation is climbing...
辐射越来越强了
We are going now!
现在就得离开
Come on, let's go!
快走 走
Yes!
好的
Let's go!
走
Go ahead... but not me.
你们快走 我得留下
There is something I gotta do.
我还有事要做
What?
什么
I've left one too many people behind...
我已经甩下太多人不管了
I can't do that again...
我不能再这么做了
I'm gonna take another quick look for Gorman...
我再找找果曼
It's a gong show up there because of that explosion
因为那次爆♥炸♥ 上面已是一片混乱
and you got ferals everywhere,
而且到处都是野蛮人
You are gonna have to take point, you ready for that?
你一定得成功 准备好了吗
Always gotta be last man out, don't you?
你总是垫后的 是吧
Yeah, I do.
是的
I'm gonna help Doc with this Gorman idiot again.
我得再帮医生找找果曼那个笨蛋
Axel, hurry up!
阿克塞尔 快点
You sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做
Absolutely.
没错
Just hurry.
赶紧的
If we don't make it up in 10 minutes,
如果十分钟之内我们没出来
we're not coming up.
那我们肯定是出事了
Stop it.
别说了
Keys are in the visor...
钥匙在遮阳板里
I'll see you up there.
我在上面等你
Stop dragging out the good-byes.
别说再见了
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Axel, let's go!
阿克塞尔 我们走吧
I will tell you later.
一会再和你说
You count to 500, then you get outta here.
你数五百下 然后就离开这儿
I should be the one to do this.
应该是我去找他
No, just wait here for me.
我去找 你就在这等我
Can you do that?
能做到吧
Gorman!
果曼
We got company!
有吸血鬼
Gorman!
果曼
Where are you, you stupid son of a bitch?
你这笨蛋到底在哪儿
Hey, hey, hey, killed the feral,
瞧瞧 都能杀野蛮人了
maybe you're not such a piece of shit after all.
看来你不是个废物
Sam! Look out!
山姆 小心
Sam, Sam!
山姆 山姆
Sam!
山姆
217, 218, 219...
217 218 219...
Come on Axel, come on.
快点 阿克塞尔 快点
Axel! We need to leave now!
阿克塞尔 我们得走了
Coming Doc, I'm coming!
来了 医生 我来了
Gorman!
果曼
Axel!
阿克塞尔
I'm coming Doc!
我来了 医生
Axel! Doc!
阿克塞尔 医生
Axel, we gotta leave!
阿克塞尔 我们得走了
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表