剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
凡妮莎海辛前情提要
Previously on Van Helsing.
苏珊
Susan?
这是真的
It's true.
准备开跑
Get ready to run!
我们的一员在你们来这以前被杀了
One of ours was killed before you got here.
凶手像这样取走了一根手指
Whoever did it, took a finger, just like this.
我记得你的气味
I remember your scent.
喂
Hey!
这只是暂时的
This is only temporary
等我们找出真凶自然会放了你们
until we find out who the real killer is.
是我
I did.
这些人是我杀的
I killed those people.
我们从这里突破
We break in through here.
就能悄无声息地攻上去了
We are up and in without them even knowing.
就是现在
Now!
把她带回来的人有新鲜人肉吃
Fresh meat to the one who brings her to me.
快跑
Run!
我们走
Let's go!
回来
Get back!
操
Shit!
快点
Come on!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡 凡妮莎
Va-Vanessa!
求求你 凡妮莎
Please-Please-Vanessa...
求求你 是我
please... please, it's me...
苏珊 苏珊
Susan... Susan...
噢 苏珊
Oh, Susan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 没关系 - 对不起
- It's ok. - I'm sorry.
没关系
It's ok.
我会把我们救出去的
I'm getting us out of here.
好
Ok, sure.
没事了
It's ok.
你休息吧
You rest now.
还记得你以前经常这样唱给你女儿听
Remember you used to sing this to your little girl.
#一闪一闪小星星#
♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star, ♪
#苦思冥想你是啥#
♪ How I wonder what you are. ♪
#挂在天空那么高#
♪ Up above the world so high, ♪
#好像钻石放光明#
♪ Like a diamond in the sky. ♪
#一闪一闪小星星#
♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star... ♪
凡妮莎 海辛
第一季 第六集
我好奇里面是什么
I wonder what's in there.
不知道
I don't know.
他们让我别一个人乱跑
They told me to stay close to everyone else.
可能是储备的食物
You know, it's probably more food.
日用品
Supplies.
一些之前他们不想让我们发现的东西
All the stuff they didn't want us to find out about before.
天啊
Gosh.
你觉得还会回到以前的样子吗
Do you think it's ever going to be the same again?
世界已经这样了
Like, the world I mean.
当然会了 亲爱的
Of course it will be, sweetie.
真的吗
Really?
一定会的
Absolutely.
目前的坏状况
All this bad stuff?
只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我有预感的
I can feel it.
切勿进入
也许这其实是个玩具店 里面有各种
Maybe it's really a toy store with toys and candy
玩具和糖果
and stuff like that!
凯莉
Callie!
你还好吧
You ok?
能接着走吗
Can you keep going?
看你说的这话
Look who's talking.
我没事
I'm fine.
我还能把你扛着走
I'd throw you over my shoulder and carry you myself
不过那样我可能会记恨你好久
but I'd probably resent your ass for like six months or so.
那我可不要
We wouldn't want that.
看 这些数字
Ok look, these numbers.
是和街道对应的
They correspond to streets.
真的吗
Really?
我以前开公交的 记得吗
Yeah, my old bus route, remember?
记得
Yeah.
市中心是网格状的 所以没记错的话
Downtown is on a grid so if I remember correctly we just...
我们不远了
we're close.
再沿着地下穿过几个街区
A few more blocks underground
应该就可以上到地面了
and we should be able to go topside.
也可以冒个险现在就上去
We could risk it now.
但肯定会有人追踪我们
But no doubt we're being tracked.
我们最好是能在地下待多久就待多久
We're better off staying underground as long as we can.
好
Yeah.
这下面的怪物
These things down here...
我要休息一下
I need a minute.
苏珊 听我说
Susan, listen.
万一有突发♥情♥况
If something happens, ok,
万一我们被迫分开了 你比我先找到迪伦
if we get split up or whatever and you find Dylan before me,
你就 帮我
I just... I need you...
告诉她我还活着
I need you to tell her that I'm alive.
好吗 还有告诉她我在找她
Ok? And that I'm searching for her.
告诉她我会找到她的
And that I will find her.
好吗 我一定会的
Ok? I will.
好
Ok.
为了迪伦 我们一定要
But we're gonna get out of here.
逃出去
For Dylan.
这些你可以亲口告诉她
And you can tell her your damn self.
好吗
Ok?
是 没错 我们是不应该拿钥匙
And yes, ok, we never should have taken the keys, ok?
这我知道 但是 你看看
I know that, but... come on.
你看看
Come on!
你不会...
You don't...
这家伙设的陷阱遍布整个医院
this guy has booby-trapped the entire hospital
凯利就这么上当了
and Callie walked right into it!
幸好她体型小 不然她
Thank god she's so tiny or she...
她会被拦腰斩断
it-it would have torn her in half.
我想知道是怎么回事
I want to know what happened.
你在这里面搞了什么鬼
The hell that you've got going around here.
我希望你能
I'm gonna need you to be
说清楚点 老兄
a bit more specific than that, big guy.
我真的不知道你在说些什么
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
你那些破陷阱啊 混♥蛋♥
Your stupid traps, asshole.
你在这四周布置的各种机关埋伏
All the shit you've hung up and hidden away around here,
说的就是这个
that's what.
怎么了吗
Why's that?
你差点害死了一个小女孩 知道吗
Because you almost killed a little girl, that's why.
这是哪里的事
Where was this?
那重要吗
Why does that matter?
问问而已
Just asking.
这栋建筑的南边
The south side of the building.
在血库还是什么地方
The blood bank or whatever it is.
那你该教她识字的
Well you ought to teach her to read
因为我在门上写了几个大字"切勿进入"
because I put a sign on the door that clearly says "Keep out".
你混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
让我来
I got this.
我要你列出一张清单 指出所有
I'm gonna need a list of every gadget
你在这里埋下的陷阱
you've stashed around this place.
我为什么要做这种蠢事
Why would I do something stupid like that?
因为只有这样住在这里的人
Because that's the only way a group of people
才能不用提心吊胆地过日子
trying to live here can safely go about their daily lives.
这就是原因
That is why.
你有铅笔吗
You got a pencil?
有
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表