剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I'd tell you if you were staying,
你留下来的话 我就告诉你
but it sounds like you're moving on, so...
但你听上去是要走的意思 所以
Women's dorms are this way.
女寝在这边
I'll take it from here, Zorro.
接下来就交给我了 佐罗
Thanks.
谢谢
Curiosity killed the cat.
好奇杀死猫
So, today the day we move on?
今天就是我们重新开始的一天
What's up, Sue?
怎么了 苏
It's not me, it's this place.
我没事 是这个地方
I barely slept last night.
昨晚我没怎么睡
I actually dreamt.
我做梦了
The first time in forever.
好久没这样了
Seriously?
不会吧
Blood pact with the vampires?
和吸血鬼的血之协定
Bare-chested swordsman?
裸胸的剑士
It's like Cuckoo's Nest meets Camelot.
好像飞越疯人院和圣城风云的混搭
It's weird.
好诡异
What?
什么
All these pregnant bellies and yet there's no kids.
孕妇走来走去 但没看到小孩
Doesn't that strike you as odd?
你不觉得奇怪吗
I can't stop the bleeding.
我无法止血
What's happening?
出什么事
She's hemorrhaging.
她大出血
You're gonna need to do a c-section.
你来做剖腹产
You're the doctor.
你是医生
I-I...
我...
I have a surgical kit.
我有个手术工具箱
Slow down.
慢着
I'm not a surgeon.
我不是外科医生
Listen to me.
听着
If you don't cut into her, the baby dies.
如果你不做手术 小孩就保不住
Maybe both of them.
也许两个人都保不住
Okay, okay...
好 好...
Vanessa, keep on talking to her.
凡妮莎 和她一直说话
Ok.
好
Ok, Peggy, Peggy, listen.
佩吉 听着
It's all gonna work out, ok?
没事的
It's gonna be ok.
没事的
You can do this.
你可以做到的
No, I just wanna go.
不 我只想离开
You can't.
你不能
Ok? Just breathe.
呼吸
You don't know... the pain.
你不懂...这疼痛
I do, honey, I promise you I do.
我懂的 我向你保证 我懂的
Beth, pull up on the abdominal wall more.
贝丝 把腹壁再拉开一点
Like that.
就这样
Rupturing the membrane.
把内膜撕开
Ok, here we go.
好的 来了
Here we go.
来了
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Yeah. Good job.
做得好
Here we go.
来了
Here it comes.
出来了
Ok.
好
Baby's out!
婴儿出来了
Baby's out.
婴儿出来了
Give it to me.
给我
I'm cutting the cord.
我剪脐带
You did it.
你做到了
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
How is the baby?
孩子怎么样
It's a girl.
是个女孩
Is everything alright?
事情还顺利吗
Yeah.
是的
Look, Mica, there are no children here.
麦卡 这里并没看到小孩
What's gonna happen to that baby?
那个婴儿将会怎样
The families will be reunited when the time is right.
到时候所有的家人将会团聚
The pregnant women who come here,
来这里的孕妇
they are the daughters of the resistance.
她们是反抗军的女儿
They are the wives and the partners of patriots
是依然和吸血鬼做着斗争的爱国者们的
still fighting the vampires and for them this is a safe haven.
妻子 拍档 对她们来说 这里是避风港
So Peggy and the others didn't get knocked up by you.
这么说佩吉和其他人的肚子不是被你搞大的
This is not a cult.
这不是一个邪教
We are doing our part to give the human race a future.
我们在尽自己的力给人类一个未来
To give them a new generation of freedom fighters
给予他们新的一代自♥由♥战士
because they might be the ones to end this nightmare.
因为他们有可能就是终结这个噩梦的人
Magdalene doesn't know.
玛德莲不知道这些
No.
不知道
So you can see how important all of this is.
你明白这一切多重要了吧
Our motives are pure.
我们的动机很纯
You did good.
你做得很好
You saved a life.
拯救了一条生命
Axel would have been proud.
阿克塞尔会为此骄傲
No he wouldn't.
他不会的
Doc, what happened down there?
医生 当时在下面发生了什么事
I waited,
我在等待
and then when it was clear he couldn't make it I left.
当他很明显顶不住时 我就撤离了
That's all.
事情就是这样
What do you mean "Couldn't make it"?
"顶不住"是什么意思
It was Gorman.
是果曼
He turned.
他变成了吸血鬼
He had a hold of Axel.
他抓住了阿克塞尔
I had to let go.
我不得不放弃
I was scared!
我害怕极了
Vanessa, what do you expect me to do?
凡妮莎 你让我怎么做
Get bitten as well?
一样被咬吗
You shut the door on him didn't you?
你对他关了门
You shut the door, and you left him to die.
你把门关了 你就让他这样死去
He kept you alive.
他曾保你性命
He... he fed you with his own blood for months.
他... 数月来他一直用自己的血喂你
Vanessa, please.
凡妮莎 拜托
You don't understand.
你不明白
Vanessa, I did what I had to do!
凡妮莎 我是不得已而为之
We're leaving in the morning.
我们明早离开
You can stay here or go wherever you want.
你可以留下 或者想去哪去哪
I don't care.
我无所谓
This is where we say goodbye.
我们就此道别
How long have I... been like this?
我这样...有多长时间了
The fever came on after you ate that bad mushroom.
你吃了那些坏蘑菇后 高烧就来了
It's breaking now.
现在退烧了
Here.
来
Drink.
喝水
I have to go... something important...
我要走了...一些重要的事...
No. You rest until the doctor can see you.
不要 你要休息 等医生来看你
The doctor?
医生
What doctor?
什么医生
She's new.
她是新来的
Birthed a baby today.
今天接生了一个婴儿
It was incredible.
不可思议
But I... have to find my sister.
但我...必须去找我的妹妹
Sleep.
睡吧
I'll look after you.
我来照顾你
There's nowhere you need to go.
你哪里也不去
The only way forward is to let go of the pain.
继续前进的唯一方法就是忘掉痛苦
I don't know how.
我不知道方法
I will show you.
我教你
Yes.
好
So, first place your hands on the table.
首先 把双手放在桌面
Good.
不错
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表