剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, ok. So we go on working as slaves?
你想周复一周被榨干吗
Is that... you wanna get drained week after week?
你们想那样吗
Is that what you want?
我记得那时人们过着自♥由♥的生活
You know, I remember when people lived free.
他们为自♥由♥而战
They fought for liberty.
为正义而战
They fought for justice.
我们的先祖抛洒热血
Our ancestors spilled their blood
就是为了赶走压♥迫♥者
to throw out their oppressors
创造一个更好的未来
and to carve out a better future.
我们也需要做同样的事情
We need to do the same thing.
我不知道你们其他人怎么想
I don't know about the rest of you,
但我宁愿作为爱国者牺牲 也不愿再这样多活一天
but I'd rather die a patriot than live another day like this.
谁想和我一起
Who's with me?
先别想着马革裹尸
Don't wrap yourself in a flag yet.
我们没有足够的武器
We don't have enough weapons.
佛兰德斯第五国家银行
Fifth National Bank on Flanders.
- 它守卫森严 - 那是他们...
- It's heavily guarded. - It's where they've locked up...
- 你都无法... - 锁枪的地方
- You'd never make it... - all the guns...
- 通过最前面的阶梯 - 我们可以转移守卫的注意力
- past the front steps. - We'll cause a diversion.
奎德
Quaid.
你想领导一项自杀式任务吗 坎贝尔
You wanna lead a suicide mission, Campbell?
那是你的选择
That's your choice.
但我不参加
But I'm out.
别放弃
Don't give up yet.
她是对的 西玛
She's right, Sheema.
我不能要求他们白白牺牲
I can't ask them to die for nothing.
如果有其他方法可以进入那栋楼呢
What if there was another way to get into the building?
没想到我竟忽略了这一点
I can't believe I missed it.
天呐
Jesus.
有人在她死后取走了它
Somebody took it after she was already dead.
而且还不止这些
And that's not all.
绳子留下的印记
The ligature marks.
绳子在她脖子上留下摩擦烧痕 而不是淤青
The rope left friction burns on her neck, not bruising.
这些不是上吊造成的
These didn't happen because of the hanging.
他们...
They...
她是被勒死的
She was strangled.
这里的某个人杀了她
Somebody in here killed her.
给她套上绳索然后让她从边上掉下来
Put her in a noose and dropped her over the edge.
手指呢
The finger?
我...
I...
可能是一个纪念品
maybe a souvenir.
我自己做吃的
I make my own food.
我不想被你毒死
I don't wanna be poisoned by you.
像是没有鸡肉或面条的鸡肉面
It's like chicken noodle without the chicken or the noodle.
- 吸血鬼 - 不 是火警
- Feeders. - Nope, fire.
自动喷水灭火装置怎么样
What about the sprinklers?
没水压 我们只有这个
No water pressure. This is all we got.
好诱饵
Nice decoy.
- 你怎么在这 - 和你在这儿的原因一样
- Why are you here? - Same reason as you.
我有一堆出去的计划
I got plans out there.
抱歉 你的这些计划与我无关
Sorry, they don't involve me.
没错 但你可以加入计划啊
Yeah, but they could.
这是故意设置的
It was deliberately set.
为什么
Why?
为了把我们都引诱到这儿
To lure us all here.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
我喜欢你 孩子
Look, I like you, kid.
但我不能
But I can't.
你想找到你女儿
You want to find your daughter,
我想找到我妹妹 西玛
I want to find my sister, Sheema.
所以我想如果我们合作 也许...
So I thought maybe if we worked together, maybe...
不 你只会拖累我
No. You're only gonna slow me down.
我比任何人都熟悉这条街
Yeah, I know the streets better than anybody else.
孩子 我当过公交车司机 脑子里有一张地图
I was a bus driver, kid. Pretty sure I got the map in my head.
是那个西雅图的地图 不是这个
Yeah, of that Seattle, not this one.
我去 他改了密♥码♥
Crap, he changed the codes.
吸血鬼多久巡逻一次街道
How often do vampires patrol these streets?
他们在哪儿设了陷阱
Where do they set up their traps?
唯一一座可以出城的桥在哪
Where's the only bridge going out of town?
好好好 你证明了你的观点
Ok, ok, ok. You made your point.
所以我们说好了
Ok, so do we have a deal?
如果我们不能从这儿出去就没有
Not if we can't get out of here.
边看边学
Watch and learn.
阿克塞尔一直在改密♥码♥
Axel changes the code all the time.
把密♥码♥记在一个没人知道的笔记本里
Keeps it in a notebook nobody knows about.
但我知道
But I do.
你还真是充满惊喜啊
Aren't you full of surprises?
说对了 准备好了吗
Damn straight. Are you ready?
准备好了
Yes.
太阳就要出来了
Sun's breaking through.
这对我们有好处
Yeah, that's good for us.
开始行动吧
Let's move.
蠢死了
Stupid!
她现在走了很远了
She's long gone by now.
我必须找到她
I gotta find her.
不 你不必
No, you don't.
阿克塞尔 不管你的任务是什么 都结束了
Axel, whatever your mission was, it's over.
除非我接到新的指令
Until I get new orders.
谁的指令 海军陆战队吗
From who? The marines?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
听着 你走出这儿
Look, you walk out there,
等你回来的时候我们可能都死了
maybe we're all dead too by the time you get back.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我们需要查清楚是谁杀了辛西娅
We need to figure out who Cynthia's killer is.
我需要你在这儿
I need you here.
求你了
Please.
这些种子开始发芽了
The seeds are beginning to pop.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
关于穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
About Mohamad.
你有多了解他
How well did you know him?
还真是什么都问不出来
Freakin' fountain of information.
嘿
Hey.
我在他铺位上找到这个
I found this on his bunk.
他和你说过他要走吗
He tell you he was gonna leave?
至少他说过再见了
At least he said goodbye.
我很担忧
Scared.
你我都一样
Yeah, you and me both.
就是这里吗
So this is it, huh?
我可以踢开它
I could kick it in.
没必要
Don't need to.
我为迪伦把这些放在这里
I put these here for Dylan.
这样 不管发生了什么 她总能安全进屋
So that no matter what happened she could always get in safe.
你又不知道这里面有什么
Look, you don't know what's in there.
那不重要 我只要答案
It doesn't matter. I need answers.
可能是不好的答案 你做好准备了吗
It could be the bad kind, are you ready for that?
卧♥槽♥
Holy.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
卧♥槽♥ 那是血吗
Shit, is that blood?
是你女儿的血吗
Is it your daughter's?
是我的
It's mine.
我就死在这
This is where I died.
你知道这听起来有多离谱 对吧
You do know how bat-shit crazy that sounds, right?
知道
Yeah.
我真是太蠢了
That was stupid.
中头彩了
Jackpot!
蜜桃罐头
Peaches.
都来爸爸这吧
Come to papa.
太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
你在电影里看过这个
You saw that shit in a movie.
吸血鬼怕大蒜 怕十字架 还变成蝙蝠之类的...
Vampires hating garlic, crosses and turning into bats...
那都是好莱坞的把戏
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表