剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
You're spent.
你精疲力尽了
I can hold my own.
我能对付得了
Yeah, against one or two.
是啊 对付一两个吧
What if it's five or ten?
如果是五个十个呢
I have to find Dylan.
我必须找到迪伦
You're not gonna do her any good if you're dead.
你死了对她一点好处也没有
What'll you do, huh?
你要做什么
If those things are already in back at the hospital?
如果那些怪物已经攻进了医院
You gonna hand me over?
你会把我交出去吗
No.
不
Half the people back there want to.
那里半数的人想把我交出去
They can all kiss my ass.
他们都得听我的
Listen to me.
听我说
No matter what happens, I stick with you.
不管发生什么 我都站在你这边
You got me?
你懂吗
Ok, come on, come on, come on, we gotta go.
好了 来吧 来吧 我们得走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Soup's up.
汤好了
That's it.
要来了
We're all going to die.
我们会死的
Grab your shit.
带上家伙
Grab your shit!
带上家伙
Let's go.
我们走吧
Now. Go, go, go, go.
马上 走 走 走
Go! Go!
走 走
They're coming.
他们来了
Woah, woah, woah, woah, wait.
等等 等等
They'll kill them all.
吸血鬼会把他们都杀了的
Yeah, yeah. Hold back a sec.
对 是啊 等一下
Hold back a sec.
等一下
Recognize me?
认识我吗
What the hell is he doing?
他在干什么
I bleed.
我流血了
I'm human.
我是人类
The dead woman turned me.
那个死去的女人转化了我
She turned me back.
她把我变回了人
Touch me.
来摸摸我
Come on.
来吧
Come on. Take a bite.
来吧 咬一口
You wanna feel again?
你想重新有感觉吗
To suffer for the blood you drank?
你想为自己饮血而自责吗
Then come inside.
那就进来吧
The dead woman will turn you.
那个死去的女人会转化你们
She'll turn you all.
她会转化你们所有人
Ok, let's go.
好了 我们走
Dylan's dead, isn't she?
迪伦已经死了 是不是
After what I saw today,
就我今日所见
she must be.
她一定是死了
It's just the world now.
现在的世界就是这样
Those blood-suckers aren't gonna stay scared off for long.
那群吸血鬼只是暂时被吓跑了
I gotta get that generator back up.
我得让发电机转起来
Hey.
嘿
She might have made it.
她可能活下来了
I mean, I did, right?
你看我就是 对不对
What am I? Do you know?
我到底是什么 你知道吗
What did you say to her?
你刚才跟她说什么
You're one of them, aren't you?
你也是他们中的一员 对不对
Why'd you risk your life like that out there?
刚才在外面你为什么要赌命
For them?
为了救他们
Because most of them want both of us dead.
他们中大多数人都想让我俩死
Do you just wanna die?
你是不是就是想寻死
Or were you trying to make some big statement
还是说你想昭告天下
about how I'm the answer to everything
我能解决目前的一切
just to rile them up?
就为了惹怒他们
Because I don't wanna be anyone's answer to anything.
我可不想做任何人的救星
I got my own shit to take care of,
我有自己要烦恼的事情
and I don't need you pushing me at these people
我不需要你把我推到这些人前面
as some saviour or destroyer or whatever.
去做救世主或者毁灭者什么的
I ripped the throat out of my little girl
我刚变成吸血鬼的时候
as soon as I turned.
就撕开了我女儿的喉咙
She was five.
她才五岁
And my wife tried to save the baby,
我妻子想要救下宝宝
but I reached in
但我走上前
and I pulled his heart right out of his chest,
把他的心脏掏了出来
right in her arms.
当时就在她怀里
But I didn't kill her.
但是我没有杀她
I left her there with them.
我离开了屋子
Pieces of her children all around her.
留下她和孩子们的残骸在一起
You're right.
没错
You deserve to die.
你该去死
And I will.
我会死的
But on my terms.
但是要以我的方式
For them.
为他们而死
If I found my wife and she was one of them
如果我找到我妻子了 她也已经变成了吸血鬼
could you turn her back?
你能把她变回人类吗
How do I know?
我怎么知道
You sure she'd even want to?
你确定她想变回来
For a world like this?
回到现在这样的世界
Because you don't feel when you're one of them.
因为吸血鬼是没有感觉的
No guilt for anything.
不会感到内疚
You live in darkness.
活在黑暗之中
Pain is better.
疼痛减轻了
Misery is better.
痛苦减少了
She'd want to turn back.
她会希望变回人类的
We ran into a little bit of trouble.
我们遇到了点小麻烦
But the UV light's back up.
不过紫外线灯恢复运转了
Hey, uh... can I talk to you for a sec?
嘿 呃...我可以跟你说两句吗
I've got a favor to ask ya. A big one.
我想请你帮个大忙
It's about Doc.
是关于医生的
You don't even know, if that ain't work.
你都不知道这有没有用
It's her only shot.
这是她唯一的机会
She could die.
她可能会死
You saw what happened to that feral.
你看到那个吸血鬼的下场了
Yeah, and I saw what happened to Flesh.
是的 但是我也看到弗莱什变回人类了
Look, she's probably gonna die anyway
你看 照这样下去
the way things are going.
她可能横竖都是死
I have kept her safe this long, but...
我都保护了她这么久 但是...
eventually I am gonna have to kill her.
最后我还是得杀她
Please.
求你了
Open the cage.
打开笼子
Come on, Doc.
去吧 医生
Come on!
去啊
Come on, go ahead and bite her.
去啊 去咬她
Just bite her and get it over with, one way or the other.
去咬她 不管怎样都要了结这一切
Bite me! What the hell is this?
咬我 这是什么情况
Stay back!
退后
Come on, it's right there!
来啊 就在你面前
Doc?
医生
Doc?
医生
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Doc.
嘿 医生
Doc?
医生
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, baby. Come on.
快点 宝贝 快点
Come on, Doc. Talk to me.
快点 医生 说话啊
Julius...
朱利叶斯...
Flesh is... human.
弗莱什是...人类
Says she turned him.
说是她把他变回去了
Says she'll turn us all.
还说她会把我们所有人都变回去
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表