剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Not if those doors work...
如果那些门都有用
or if there's some other way back in over here.
或者还有其他回到这里的路就不行
That's a big "If."
这个假设可真大胆
Well, how'd it get in here, anyway?
它一开始是怎么进来的
Stairway's collapsed
楼梯塌了
I don't know.
我不知道
Could've been in here for weeks...
也许已经在这里好几个星期了
Where's Doc?
医生哪去了
Still shut up in the lab, working on that soldier, I guess.
还在实验室里 可能在研究那个士兵吧
You left her there alone?!
你把她一个人留在那里了吗
I'm not the one that let a feral in here!
把怪物放进来的又不是我
Neither am I, dipshit!
也不是我 混♥蛋♥
I'll find that mother sucker.
我会找到那个狗♥娘♥养♥的东西的
Doc!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
医生
Come on, I need you to open the door now!
快点 我要你把门打开
Come on, I need you...
快点 我要你...
Axel!
阿克塞尔
You got to unlock the door, Doc.
你得开开这个门 医生
There you go, there you go.
好了 好了
Axel!
阿克塞尔
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
It's radiation.
是辐射
It's radiation!
是辐射
This whole place is contaminated.
整个地方都被污染了
What?
你说什么
These soldiers must've holed up in here
这些士兵一定是在基地倒塌的时候
when their base fell...
藏在了这里
until the radiation got them.
直到他们被辐射污染了
Axel... what is this place?
阿克塞尔... 这是什么地方
The guys called it "The Farm."
大家称它为"农场"
They said they did "Experiments" Here, that's all I know.
他们说他们在这里"做实验" 我就知道这些
I promise you.
我保证
Yeah, If we don't get out of this place...
如果我们再不离开这里的话
How could we do that?
那该怎么办
The front door caved in.
大门坍塌了
I...
我
Maybe it's time to start digging...
是时候要开始挖洞了
You're kidding me?
开玩笑吗
We gotta be 50 feet down... at least.
我们离地面至少有50英尺
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
Maybe you can steal a pick-axe and a shovel from someone...
也许你可以从别人那儿顺一把斧子和一个铲子过来
What the hell was that all about?
到底怎么了
It's nothing.
没事
Ok...
好吧
Listen to me.
听我说
You're sure about the...?
那事儿你肯定吗
Dead sure.
非常肯定
As in 'dead.'
绝对
We've got to get out of this place right now
我们要马上离开这里
or we'll all die... soon.
要不然活不了多久
Ok.
好
Everything and everyone in this place is contaminated.
这里的一切都被污染了
Here. Take these iodine tablets.
来 吃下这些碘片
What's caused it, Doc, do we know?
医生 为什么会这样
Isotopes, maybe.
应该是同位素
Radioactive particles used to alter DNA.
放射性粒子会改变DNA
Something they were doing down here...
他们在这里就是干这些东西
in this place called "The Farm."
在这个叫做农场的地方
More like a slaughterhouse...
更像是一个屠宰场
Axel and I found this room covered in blood...
阿克塞尔和我都发现了这个房♥子充斥着鲜血
Didn't look like vampires.
不像是吸血鬼
I think it was those tests he was talking about.
应该就是他所说的实验
Yeah, you wanna elaborate on that, Axel?
阿克塞尔 你要不要好好解释一下
I don't know any more about this place than you do.
我知道的并不比你多
I wonder...
我在想
you wanted to bring us down here pretty badly...
你之前很想带我们下来的
Yeah, because I thought it was safe!
因为我觉得这儿是安全的
Right.
对的
Yeah, right!
是的
How much time do we have, Doc?
医生 现在我们还剩多少时间
I don't know.
不知道
The iodine will keep us feeling better until we run out of it.
在我们逃出去之前碘片会让我们感觉好些
But the Geiger counter's reading 6 units.
盖革计数器测得辐射强度为六
If it gets to 10 we'll die a slow and painful death
如果升到十 不管能不能逃出去 我们都将
whether we get out or not.
苟延残喘 直到死去
God, you're always such a ray of sunshine, aren't you?
天 你真像是希望的曙光啊 不是吗
I'm just telling it as it is.
我只是在说事实而已
Yeah, with such care and compassion...
对 而且还有深切的同情与关怀
Sometimes I wonder if you're not still just a little bit...
有时候我在想你不仅是有一点
What?
啥
You know.
你知道
Say it!
说
Vampire.
吸血鬼
You?
你
You are going to say that to me?!
你敢这样跟我说
You!
你
And you are just so calm and
你在从容淡定地
collected telling us how we're going to die!
告诉大家我们要怎么死
Screw you!
去你的
Take it down a notch.
你们冷静点
I'll do what I want, thanks!
谢谢 我会做我想做的事
Stop!
安静
Enough!
够了
Sam's right.
山姆是对的
We're all just sick and bitchy, so let's not...
我们都生病了 都很易怒 不要这样子
You don't seem sick at all.
你似乎一点事都没有
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Radiation is not affecting you?
你没受到辐射影响吗
You know something, don't you?
你肯定知道些什么
It's just an observation.
只是观察到而已
Axel... tell me what you know!
阿克塞尔 告诉我你知道些什么
I don't know shit...
我什么都不知道
Maybe you're the next step in this whole evolutionary mess,
也许你就是这场变革性灾难的下一发展阶段
Part us, part them...
既像我们 又像他们
Able to survive whatever this dying planet throws at you.
无论这个垂死挣扎的星球发生什么 你都会存活下来
Mushrooms, some kinds of moss, lots of roots.
蘑菇 几种苔藓 还有很多树根
Not everything died.
还是有东西活着的
No! Spit that out!
不要吃 快吐出来
Some people are allergic to those ones!
有人会对这些过敏的
You can't survive like this.
你不可能这样活下来的
Like, where do you even live?
你住在哪里
You wanna see?
你想要看
It's okay.
没事
No, no, it really isn't.
不 并不
Wait! Emma!
等等 艾玛
God damn it.
该死
Taka!
塔卡
Don't ever say my name.
不要叫我名字
It's a lie...
你在说谎
I had nothing to do with their ambush.
我对他们的伏击一无所知
I would never betray the cause...
我决不会毁我们大计的
Campbell knows...
坎贝尔知道的
Campbell's dead.
坎贝尔已经死了
They all are.
他们都死了
Because of you.
就是因为你
You're playing straight into her hands.
你正被她玩弄于鼓掌之中
The feeders want us to turn against each other.
那些吸血鬼就想我们针锋相对
Wipe out your cell, the ones on the outside.
穿破牢笼 看看外面的人吧
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表