剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
I told you.
我认识你的气味
I know your scent.
现在你带我们找到其他人
Now you'll lead me to the others.
求你别这样
Please don't do this.
我求你了
I'm begging you here.
那送我出去
Look, send me then.
送我出去 让其他人留下 求你了
Send me but leave the rest of them, please.
你不能这样
Look, you can't do this.
绝对不可以 这样会害死我们的
You just can't. You're killing us.
这点你明白的 对吧
You realize that, right?
你这等于是让我们出去送死
You're basically sending us out there to die.
你是说跟你们打算对我们做的那样
You mean exactly what you were about to do to us?
还有你们已经对默♥罕♥默♥德♥做过的那样
And what you already did to Mohamad.
这 他是个杀人犯
This is-he was a murderer.
骗子
Liar!
我们从来没说过要杀你们
We never said we were gonna kill you!
骗子
Liar.
我们没有
We didn't.
这里有个杀人凶手
Someone here is killing people.
凶手不是我们的人
And it wasn't any of us.
而是你们的人
It's one of you.
你们没听到他在说什么吗
Don't you hear what he's saying?
拿上你们的东西 我们走
Grab your stuff. Let's go.
不要再滥杀无辜了
Don't have more blood on your hands.
求你了
Come on!
我不能再出去
I can't go back out there.
我不能
I can't.
再给我们一次机会
Just give us another chance.
行动
Let's move.
能让他们留下来吗 凡妮莎
Can they please stay, Vanessa?
这次他们会好好表现的 拜托了
If they act really nice this time, please?
凯莉
Callie.
对不起 亲爱的 不行
I'm sorry, sweetie, no.
我知道这很难接受 但他们真的不能留下
I know it's hard to understand but they just can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's ok.
没事了
Shh, it's ok.
中午是最佳时机
Noon's your best shot.
出了这座城 你们还有可能活命
Now, get outside the city, you might have a chance.
总有一天怪兽都会消失 阳光普照
Someday when the monsters are gone and the sun is shining,
我们会开始一段新的旅程
we'll go on a new adventure.
不 凯莉
No, Callie!
凯莉
Callie!
不 凯 凯莉
No, Ca-Callie!
凯 凯莉
Cal-Callie...
不要
Oh, please.
好 快走
Ok, go now.
快走
Go now.
不 不 凯莉
No, no, Callie!
凯莉
Callie!
你改了密♥码♥
You changed the code?
密♥码♥是什么
What's the code?
该死的密♥码♥是什么
What's the friggin' code?!
你不能再开门了
You can't open it again.
太危险了 我不干
It's too dangerous. I'm not doing it.
再说了她和自己人在一起
Besides, she's with her people.
她去了自己想去的地方
She's where she wants to be.
她只是个小女孩
She's just a little girl.
我担心你的伤口
I'm worried about this wound.
为什么
Why?
它没有愈合的趋势 你的情况也好像恶化了
It's not healing over and you seem to be getting worse,
并没有好转
not better.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
凡妮莎 听我说
Vanessa, listen.
我们试过去拦住那个小女孩 可她还是出去了
We tried to stop the little girl but... she got out...
医生 我不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about it, Doc.
她好像真的很在乎你
She seemed to really care about you.
别说了
Drop it.
我们是不是该直接在医院里把他们杀了
Do you think it would have been better if we just killed them?
那样应该会更好吧
Right here in the hospital?
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
在这个新世界里谁知道孰对孰错
Who knows what's right and wrong in this new world?
正是
Exactly.
什么都不重要了
Nothing matters anymore.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表