剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎海辛前情提要
I got this female DB and when I checked her blood
我这有一具女尸 我检查发现
it was acting like it was still alive.
她的血液表现得仍有活性
I am not supposed to talk about it.
我不应该谈起这个的
Jesus, Grace!
天哪 格蕾丝
I am your sister.
我可是你的姐姐
It's classified.
这是机密
You are a traitor.
你是叛徒
I didn't know.
我当时并不知情
Now, you'll lead me to the others.
现在你带我去找其他人
We got trouble.
我们有麻烦了
A vampire tooth.
一颗吸血鬼牙
It must have been what was poisoning her.
一定就是它在毒害她
Dmitri's death squad, the "Elite".
德米特里的死亡小队 精英团
Hand the woman to me!
把那女人交给我
It's time to abandon ship.
是时候抛弃大本营了
Guys! Guys! Guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Wait for me!
等等我啊
Pretty little thing, isn't she?
小家伙真漂亮 不是吗
Do you like this place?
你喜欢这里吗
It's been a long time
我已经很久
since I slept in a bed like that.
没有睡过那样的床了
Not since... before.
从以前开始就没有了
It can be yours now.
现在它可以归你了
If you want.
如果你要的话
Your life can be good.
你的生活可以是天堂
Or not.
或是地狱
Let me show you.
我给你看
So many of them.
好多啊
Are they human?
他们是人类吗
I mean, they look like it, but...
他们看起来像人类 可是
Almost there.
快出来了
Stay with me! Stay with me!
坚持住 坚持住
We ourselves cannot give birth.
我们自己不能生育
With a bite, I can give centuries of life
轻轻一咬 我便能赠人数世纪的寿命
but I cannot create it.
但我无法创造生命
Not yet.
现在还不能
Keep pushing!
继续用力
Bear down!
屏气用力
We did... everything we could.
我们 能做的都做了
Our calculations must have been...
我们的计算一定是
Please... please don't... please.
求求你 求你不要 求你了
Please.
求你了
No.
不
No, no!
不 不
No!
不
No!
不
Please!
求你了
What happens to the mother?
产妇会怎么样
Like the others, she becomes a feedbag.
她会跟其他人一样 当血袋
I grow tired of your failures.
我厌倦了你的屡次失败
I'll try again.
我会再试试的
I can learn from this.
我可以吸取这次的教训
Please...
求你
You won't disappoint me like that, will you?
你不会像那样让我失望的 是吧
No. Never.
不会 永远不会
Do my bidding or I'm sure you'll make an excellent vessel.
听我的话 不然我保证你会是一根极佳的血管
I'm just stating the obvious, ok?
这一点显而易见 好吗
It doesn't need to turn into some big thing between us.
我们没有必要小题大做
It's a bit of a bitch when you put it the way you do.
你说话的方式有点过分了
What way?
什么方式
You mean the truth?
你是指说实话吗
Yeah, something like that.
对 差不多
Look, it's pretty simple, ok?
这事很简单 好吗
If we make it to the base and it's still up and running
如果我们成功抵达基地 而它还运作正常的话
I might not make it out alive.
我可能活着出不来
Who knows what they wanted me for before you got stuck with me?
谁知道在你被我缠住之前他们想抓我去做什么
Hell if I know.
我知道才怪
It's gotta be a cure though, right?
但肯定是为了找到解决办法
I mean, they had to think that you were gonna help
他们一定是认为你能
with this mess somehow or they wouldn't have
帮忙平息这场混乱 不然他们也不会
committed so much manpower to keeping you alive.
派这么多人来保你安全
And I never felt "Stuck" With you,
我也从不觉得自己是被你缠住了
for what it's worth.
信不信由你
Axel.
阿克塞尔
You know what I'm saying.
你知道我什么意思
Yeah, I do.
我知道
I hear you.
我听见你了
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是什么
Bells, bells.
钟声 钟声
What the hell?!
搞什么
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我
John?!
约翰
Sorry, I...
抱歉 我
What, you're trying to sneak a peek?
怎么 你想偷看吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I just wanted to do what you're doing.
我只是想跟你做一样的事
I- I wouldn't...
我 我不会
I don't mean to be intrusive.
我不想侵犯你
I wouldn't do that.
我不会做那种事
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
好吧 管你呢
Alright, well...
那好
It has to be something.
一定是有事
They don't make that sound on their own, they just don't.
它们不会自己发出那种声音 根本不会
You ever heard of wind?
你知不知道有风这种东西
Wind?!
风
Does it feel like there's a hurricane around here somewhere?
看起来像是附近有飓风的样子吗
A little wind isn't gonna push around church bells.
一点小风是推不动教堂的钟的
It's impossible.
不可能的事
Listen. Listen.
听 听
Ok, so there's a church.
好吧 那里有座教堂
And people are there.
教堂里面有人
What good does that do us?
那对我们有什么意义
It's other people.
说明还有其他人
People we can make contact with.
我们可以联♥系♥上他们
Other people?
其他人
Like people laying a trap.
布置陷阱的人吧
Our mission is to get to the base,
我们的任务是去基地
not wander around in the woods looking for God knows what.
不是漫无目的地在林子里找些不知名的东西
From who?!
是谁
Who gave you this mission?!
谁给你安排的这个任务
I thought you were supposed to be taking care of the hospital.
我还以为你的任务是守护医院
You're supposed to be taking care of these two...
是照顾这两个
I'm a marine, asshole.
我是名海军 混♥蛋♥
I know what I'm supposed to do.
我知道自己该做什么
You're making shit up as you go...
你一直都在胡说八道
Once we evacuated the hospital!
等我们撤离了医院
It got overrun, we almost died.
它被人侵占过 我们差点没命
Yeah, whatever.
随便吧
Ok, I need to get this woman to the base.
我要把这个女人送到基地
This is my vehicle, that's what I'm gonna do.
这是我的车 我就是要那么做
How do we know that the base is still there?
我们怎么知道基地还在
I mean, how do we know?
我们怎么能知道
Look, if we get there and there's no one
听着 如果我们到了那里发现没人在
then we can go chasing church bells.
那个时候再来追教堂钟声
Ok? It'll be great.
好吗 会很好玩的
Fine. It doesn't matter.
行吧 无所谓
What do you think, Vanessa?
你怎么看 凡妮莎
I think we need to make a decision.
我看我们得做个决定
What about a vote?
投票怎么样
剧集 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表