剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
Still no word from Max?
没有
No.
Um, must I throw these away?
我要把这些扔掉吗?
不用 留着
No, no, no. Keep those. Part of my archive from my newspaper days.
是我在报社工作时期的材料
公♥司♥和政客以前很恨我
Corporates and politicians used to hate me.
可能现在还是
They probably still do.
我在找一篇新书的参考文章
I was looking for an article to reference for my new book,
但找不到
but I just can't find the article.
不如你坐下吧
Why don't you have a seat?
我还有很多工作要做
I still have a lot of work to do.
-我得完成 -别管了
I need to finish.
Come on. Leave that. Just sit. You can continue to clean later.
坐吧 你之后再打扫
你会下棋吗?
Do you play?
-不会 -我可以教你
- No. - I can teach you.
你先来
Why don't you just move?
不 不能这么走
No. That doesn't go there.
我不...
I... I don't...
我不知道规则
I don't really know the rules to this game. I...
我不知道你为什么想让我下棋
don't know why you want me to play.
因为我想研究你
Because I want to study you.
我想知道你如何思考 制定策略
I want to know how you think, how you strategize.
-为什么? -为了我的新书
- Why? - It's for my new book.
主角是清洁工
The protagonist is a cleaner.
我想观察你的行为
I just want to observe your behavior.
有点恐怖
- That's creepy.
你为什么要写关于清洁 工的书?
And why do you want to write a book about a cleaner anyway?
我们不是有趣的人
We're not interesting people.
Ah, but there, I must disagree with you, respectfully.
这点我就不太同意了
“未经审视的生活是不值得过的”
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
苏格拉底
Socrates.
我还在想本书要如何开头
I'm still trying to figure out the beginning of the book,
但我已经知道结局要怎么写了
but I already know how it's going to end.
轮到你
Your move.
会如何结束?
How is it going to end?
清洁工杀了作者
The cleaner kills the author.
曾兹 你还好吗?
Zenzi, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
听着...
Look...
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的交易
the deal to sell the house, it hasn't been closed yet.
还没定下来 我可以延后...
I can still delay it...
如果你愿意做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
if you're willing to make it worth my while.
一小时后在建筑工地见
Meet me at the building site in an hour from now.
你知道旧的屠宰场吗?
You know the old abattoir?
在我们拆掉之前...
Before we demolish that place...
如果你想让我重新考虑卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事...
That's if you want me to reconsider selling the house.
我不行
I can't.
我迟到的话会失去在大卖♥♥场的工作
Otherwise, I'll lose my job at the mall if I get there late.
曾兹...
Zenzi...
如果我没看到你 就卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
if I don't see you there, I'm selling.
然后你可以跟警♥察♥去说 你藏起来的武器
And then maybe you can talk to the police about that weapon you're hiding.
我不知道你在说什么
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
别让我等太久
Don't keep me waiting.
Zenzi, open the door!
曾兹 开门!
进来 出去 不被人怀疑
- Get in, get out. Unsuspected.
You're invisible.
你是隐形的
你要我跟着她?
You want me to follow her?
(布莱辛)
操
Fuck.
老大 你好吗?
Boss man, how you doing?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
我以为你会来看我
I thought you were coming to visit.
你知道不接受邀请很没礼貌吧?
You do know that it's rude not to accept an invitation, right?
这不是我的本意 老板 只是大家都太忙了
That wasn't the intention, boss. It's just a busy time for all of us.
雷雷...
Ray-Ray...
你在躲我吗?
are you avoiding me?
喂?
Hello?
来E区吧
Come to Block E. The last block. It's in the corner.
最后一个区 在角落
一楼空地
The ground-floor clearing.
-你还在吗? -嗯 还在
- Are you still there? - Yeah, I'm still here.
你知道杰克逊给我赚了很多钱吧?
You do know that Jackson made me a lot of money?
不经过我的同意
And there's always a price to pay
就清理某人是要付出代价的
if you remove someone without my approval, right?
我向你保证 杰克逊不是我杀的
I promise you, sir, I did not kill Jackson.
但我可能知道是谁干的
But I might know who did.
谁?
Who?
什么事这么重要不能打电♥话♥说?
What was so urgent you couldn't tell me on the phone?
为什么我的家人没有得到照顾?
Why is my family not taken care of?
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我在这里烂着是为了布莱辛
Now, I'm rotting in here because of Blessing.
我要你们兑现承诺
I want what was promised to me.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会去查清楚
I'll look into it.
如果这件事得不到解决
If this is not taken care of,
我会把你们全部拉下水
I promise you I'm going to bring you all down.
你去告诉布莱辛 警♥察♥会很高兴
You can tell Blessing the police will be very happy
知道谁杀了亚兹德
to learn who really killed Yazid.
别干傻事 麦克斯
Don't be stupid, Max.
你不会想惹布莱辛的
You don't want to cross Blessing.
我说到做到
I mean what I say.
如果我的家人得不到照顾
If my family's not taken care of,
每个人都会有麻烦
everybody's gonna have a problem.
麦克斯威尔姆瓦利
Max Mwale.
他出来了吗?
Is he out?
在外面
Somewhere.
你知道吗?
You know what?
找到麦克斯 带到我面前
Find Max and bring him to me.
我需要一些时间
I'm gonna need some time.
求你了
Please, sir.
给你48小时
You've got 48 hours.
如果你找不到他
If you don't find him,
我就来找你
I come find you.
(请注意 拆除进行中 不得进入)
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想你知道我想要什么
I think you know what I want.
You disgust me.
你让我恶心
好痛
曾兹...
Zenzi...
别装无辜
don't play innocent now.
Hmm.
你...
You...
你想要我
You want me.
自从你搬进我们家
You want me just as much as I've wanted you
你就一直想要我 和我想要你一样
ever since the day you moved in with us.
You see?
看见没?
现在 你需要我才能待在房♥子里
Right now, I am what you need to stay in the house. Huh?
我怎么知道你会信守交易承诺?
How do I know you're going to keep your end of the bargain?
你只能赌一把看看了
You're just gonna have to take a leap of faith and find out.
如果我对你的表现满意
If I'm happy with your performance,
我们可以做更长远的交易
we can even make this a more permanent arrangement. Huh?
也许爱丽丝应该知道这件事
Maybe Alice should know about this.
Hey! Don't threaten me, you fucking bitch. I'll fucking slap you! Huh?
别威胁我 你这个贱♥人♥ 我要扇你!
- Hey! Hey!
看着我
Look at me.
别他妈玩欲情故纵 你♥他♥妈♥的...
Don't fucking play hard to get, you fucking cock teaser.
曾兹
Zenzi.
曾兹!
Zenzi!
曾兹!
Zenzi!
曾兹!
Zenzi!
曾兹!
Zenzi!
该死的贱♥人♥!
Fucking bitch!
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
我希望你的死法和你儿子一样
I hope you die like they killed your son.
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表