剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我付钱让你给我解决问题
I pay you to solve my problems.
I don't pay you so I can solve my own problems.
不是让我自己解决问题 你♥他♥妈♥的给我摆平
So fucking solve it.
曾兹 你在这里做什么? 今天星期几?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Zenzi, what the fuck are you doing here? What day is it?
抱歉 亨德里克斯先生 南希说我今天可以上班
Sorry, Mr. Hendricks. Nancy said I can work today.
南希说的
Nancy said.
好吧 但你不该看到这些
Okay, but you're not supposed to see this shit.
-你可以保密 对吧? -我知道你们的生意 先生
You can keep your mouth shut, right?
I know what you do here, sir. I've worked here for a while now.
-我在这里工作了很久 -我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know. I know. Just...
管好自己的事 去打扫吧
...mind your own business and clean something.
“别让曾兹掺和 让她打扫” 这是麦克斯的要求
"Keep it away from Zenzi. Just let her clean."
That's all Max asked for. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
我他妈该怎么做?
你在这里工作很开心吧?
You're happy working here, right?
当然 先生
Yes. Yes. Of course, sir.
-你对我们很好 先生 -别忘了这一点
You've been good to us, sir.
Don't you forget that.
Um, I've been meaning to ask, sir--
我想问一下 先生...
我没法给你预支薪水 曾兹 我也希望这是我的钱 但并不是
I can't give you another advance, Zenzi. I wish this was my money, but it's not.
我不是在想要钱
I'm not looking for money.
我想找麦克斯
I'm looking for Max.
-麦克斯坐牢了 -不 他出狱了
- Max is in jail. - No, he got out.
昨天
Yesterday.
你在说什么?
What are you telling me?
没人告诉我
Nobody told me.
他妈的没人告诉我 有人要为此遭殃了
Nobody fucking told me. Somebody's getting cut up for this.
操
Fuck.
你知道我们很欢迎麦克斯吧? 他到底在哪里?
You know Max is welcome here, right? So where the fuck is he?
所以我才问你 先生
That's what I'm asking you, sir.
我昨天去接他 但...
I went to fetch him yesterday, but...
他不在 我找不到他
he wasn't there. I... I... I can't find him.
好 听着...
Okay, listen...
你和我 我们得找到麦克斯
you and me, we need to find Max.
外面发生了很多事 很多没算干净的账
There's a lot of shit happening out there, okay? A lot of unfinished business.
杰克森会知道吗?
And would, uh, would Jackson know?
杰克森汤姆 你的搭档
Jackson Thom, your partner.
杰克森汤姆不是我的搭档 他是个反♥社♥会♥
Jackson Thom is no partner of mine, okay? He's a fucking sociopath.
我警告你 曾兹
I'm warning you, Zenzi.
离他远点 他很危险 麦克斯还欠他钱
Stay away from him. He's dangerous. And Max owes him money.
如果杰克森知道麦克斯出来了 麦克斯就有危险了
And if Jackson knows Max is out, that is a bad move for Max.
操
Fuck.
你和我 我们要远离杰克森 你听见没有?
You and me, we're gonna stay far away from Jackson. You hear me?
-好 -搞什么?
- Okay. - What the fuck?
操 雷蒙德
Fuck, Raymond.
那些混♥蛋♥对我们动手了 杰克森的人
Those fuckers moved on us. Jackson's guys.
-我们受了点伤 -混♥蛋♥!
- We took some hits. - Those motherfuckers!
你... 你离开这儿 知道吗?
You... You get out of here, okay?
交给我吧 我会找到麦克斯的
Leave it with me. I'll find Max.
把他挪到后面
Move him to the back.
这帮混♥蛋♥ 把他放下来
Those motherfuckers. Put him down.
放下来
Just put him down.
-下周见 -约瑟夫在哪里?
See you next week.
- Where the fuck is Joseph? - We don't know. He wasn't there.
我们不知道 他不在
南希
Nancy.
你知道我要怎么找到杰克森汤姆吗? 这很重要
Do you know where I can find Jackson Thom?
It's important.
- Bite on this. Bite! Fuck.
咬一口 咬!
-该死 -南希 拜托
Nancy, please.
这真是一团糟
This is a fucking mess.
记得那天晚上 我告诉贝文你和我在一起吗?
Do you remember that night when I told Bevan that you were with me?
当你...
When you were...
太无情了 曾兹
Ruthless, Zenzi. Ruthless.
(杰克森车行 金皮街8号♥)
嗨
Hi.
Um...
我想找工作
I'm looking for a job.
好 老板在那边
Yeah, the boss is over there.
不好意思!
Excuse me!
你好
Hello.
我找老板
I'm looking for the boss.
老板不在这里
Well, the boss isn't here.
我可以传话
I can take a message.
你是杰克森吗?
Are you Jackson?
我认识你吗?是谁派你来的?
Am I supposed to know you? Who sent you?
我在找我丈夫
I'm looking for my husband.
我认识你
I know you.
你为雷蒙德工作
You work for Raymond.
你做什么?刷他的马桶?
What do you do? Clean his toilets?
你是麦克斯的小老婆 你不需要回答 我知道
You're Max's little wife. You don't need to answer. I know that.
这就是我的工作
It's my business to know things.
老实说...
Honestly...
他在里面比较好
he was better off inside.
因为在外面没人能保护他
'Cause outside, they can't protect him.
麦克斯 他欠我...
Max, he owes me...
很多
a lot.
我一直在这儿等他来敲门
I've been sitting here, waiting for him to knock on my door.
还想着...
Wondering that...
如果他不出现...
if he doesn't show...
我是不是需要拿什么做抵押?
am I going to need collateral?
现在我在想...
Now I'm wondering...
要不是抵押品直接走进了我的车间
if collateral didn't just walk into my workshop.
-跟我没关系 -这你就错了
- It has nothing to do with me. - Oh, that's where you're wrong.
一切都跟你有关
It's got everything to do with you.
直到麦克斯还我钱之前 他的一切都是我的
Until Max pays me, whatever's Max's is mine.
And I might as well enjoy it.
我不如好好享受
No! No!
不!
You should put that away.
你最好把它收起来
可能会伤到自己
You might hurt yourself.
别靠近我 我自己走
Don't come closer. I'll... I'll just leave.
Fucking bitch.
该死的贱♥人♥
操!
Fuck!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
救命
Help.
救命
Help. Help.
Hey. Hey.
嘿
不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
不
No, no.
等等
Wait.
杰克森 求你 别
Jackson, please, no.
杰克森!
Jackson! Jackson!
杰克森
Jackson.
No.
(杰克森车行)
-喂? -就是她的女儿
- Hello? - It was the daughter.
你说得对 是女儿杀了她父亲
You were right. The daughter killed her father.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但你一猜就中
I don't know how you knew it, but you hit the nail right on the head.
喂?
Hello?
你在吗?
Are you there?
是 先生 我在
Yes, sir. I'm here.
其实 我想和你谈谈新书的想法
Well, actually, I wanted to speak to you about a new idea for a book.
Maybe better when you get here.
和你面对面谈会更好
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you're actually gonna like this one.
喂?
Hello?
曾兹勒 你还好吗?
Zenzile, is everything okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
I'll call you later, okay?
我晚点再打给你 好吗?
等你有时间就...
Just drop by when you get the--
我们对生活中的隐形女人 有多少了解呢?
What do we really know about the invisible women in our lives?
她们洗我们的衣服
They wash our clothes,
扫我们的地 比我们更了解我们自己
sweep our floors,
know us better than we know ourselves,
有时候我们并不愿意承认这点
sometimes more than we'd like to admit.
我们能像她们悄无声息地
How often do we reach out into their lives
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表