剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
别跟我耍花招了 枪在哪?
Stop playing games with me. Where is it?
我藏起来了
I hid it.
这是我的保险 你不能杀我
It's my insurance so you can't kill me.
你以为我需要一把枪才能杀你吗?
You think I need a gun to kill you, huh?
你知道你惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗?
You know the mess you've caused?
但既然你这么擅长杀人 我们就好好利用吧
But since you're so good at killing, let's put that to good use.
我要你杀了布莱辛
I want you to kill Blessing.
只有这样 我们才能活下来
It's the only way you and I are gonna make it out of here alive.
什么?你以为你有选择权? 我不是在问你
What? You think you have a choice in the matter? I'm not asking.
几条这货就能杀了他
A couple of lines of these will kill him.
我要怎么做?
What must I do with that?
放在桌上就好
Just put it on his desk.
他无法抗拒好的可♥卡♥因♥
He can't resist good coke.
他抽完几条之后 你把包带回来
And after he's had a few lines, bring the bag back to me.
如果这人如此危险
If this man is so dangerous,
how do you expect me to get into his place?
我怎么能进入他的地盘?
因为你有超能力
'Cause you've got superpowers.
你是看不见的女人
You're the invisible woman.
没人能看到你 没人关心你
Nobody sees you. Nobody cares about you.
杀人的感觉肯定让你上头吧
I bet you get a rush from killing.
不然你为什么 会把一个男人推到火车下面?
Why else would you push a man in front of a train?
我能从你的眼神里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
我们都是杀手
We're both killers.
- Okay. - Thank you. Thank you.
好
谢谢
Okay.
-好 -跟你父亲问好
Say hi to your father.
他是个好人 我喜欢他
He's a good guy. I like him.
-曾兹 -那是谁?
- Zenzi. - Who was that?
Um...
他是我们的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
He's our real estate agent.
我们的房♥子有买♥♥家了
We have a buyer for the house.
跟你在一起的那个人是谁?
Who was that man in there with you?
-我的老板 -他在做什么...
- My boss. - What was he doing--
你说要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了?有买♥♥家了?
What do you mean you're selling the house and have a buyer? What about me?
-那我呢? -我说过
Like I said, you'd better start looking for a new place.
你最好开始找新住处
我无处可去
I have nowhere else to go, okay?
我没有钱 我...
I have no money. I...
我一无所有
I have nothing. Please.
-求你了 -曾兹...
Zenzi, I've let you live here for free for long enough.
我已经让你白住了很久
Max won't be able to find me if you sell this place.
你把房♥子卖♥♥了 麦克斯就找不到我了
你还以为他会回来找你?
So you still think he's coming back for you?
- Alice, I'm going out. - Yeah.
-爱丽丝 我要出去了 -好
别等我了
Don't wait up.
也许你可以回到自己的国家
Maybe you should go back up country where you come from.
那里肯定有人可以和你同住
Surely there's someone you can live with, Zenzi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对 我在找我丈夫 麦克斯威尔姆瓦利
Y-yes. Uh, I'm looking for my husband, Max Mwale.
喂?
Hello?
对 你好 我在找我丈夫 麦克斯威尔姆瓦利
Yes. Hi, I-I'm looking for my husband, Max Mwale.
他是医院的病人吗?
Is he a patient at the hospital?
好 我等着
Okay, I'll hold.
对 我在找我丈夫 麦克斯威尔姆瓦利
Yes. Um, I'm looking for my husband, Max Mwale.
但你都没去查
But you didn't even check.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
好 但你能... 喂?
Okay. But can you-- Hello?
你好 我在找我丈夫
Hi. Yes. Uh, I'm looking for my husband.
我想问一下他是不是你们医院的病人
I want to check if he's a patient at the hospital.
好 能请你看一眼吗 姐妹?
Okay, okay. Can you check quickly, please, sissy?
喂?
- Hello?
(我爱妈妈)
嗯 很好
Yeah, this is nice.
嘿
Hey, hey.
Hey, boy.
嘿 小子
我们去外面玩吧
Let's go play outside.
嘿 我在跟你说话 你有什么毛病?
Hey. I'm talking to you. What's your problem?
他和同学处不好
He's having problems with the other kids at school.
这种事在夜店是常有的
I see this kind of thing all the time at the club.
你不能表现出软弱 我的孩子
You mustn't show weakness, my boy,
不然他们就会欺负你
or they'll take advantage of you.
他不需要教官
He doesn't need an instructor.
他只需要父亲
He just needs his father.
家里没人听我说话 脱掉这恶心的裙子
No one is listening to me in this house. Take off this nasty dress.
麦克斯 请你冷静
Max, please calm down.
-不 -他只是在闹着玩
- No. - He's just playing around.
就是这样开始的 曾兹 我不能有个基佬儿子
This is where it starts, Zenzi. I won't have a faggot for a son.
-麦克斯 拜托 -我为什么不能管管他?
- Max, please. - Why must I leave him alone?
鼓励他是你的错
This is your fault for encouraging him.
Yeah, yeah.
来了
-曾兹? -爱丽丝
- Zenzi? - Alice.
请不要卖♥♥掉房♥子
Please don't sell the house.
I'm sorry, Zenzi. It's not my decision. Enrico has made up his mind.
对不起 曾兹 这不是我的决定
-恩里克已经下定决心了 -爱丽丝 拜托
Alice, please.
如果是你呢?
What if it was you? Hmm?
如果是你在找恩里克呢?
What if you were looking for Enrico?
好吧
Okay, fine.
我跟他谈谈
I will talk to him.
Thank you.
-谢谢 -但我不能打包票
But I can't promise you anything.
好
Okay.
现在能和他说吗?
Can we talk to him now?
不行 他还没回来
No, he's not back yet.
-好吧 我们能打给他吗? -曾兹...
- Okay, but can we call him? - Zenzi...
我说了 我会和他谈谈
I said I will talk to him.
恩里克...
Enrico...
我们能谈谈吗?
can we talk?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
-你到底在做什么? -恩里克 拜托
Enrico, please.
好 恩里克
Okay. Enrico.
我让你别来烦我
I told you to leave me alone.
我是个已婚男人
I'm a married man.
好 但是...
Okay, but...
我有钱 我可以付房♥租 不要...
I've got the money. I can pay the rent. Just don't--
太迟了
It's too late.
房♥子要卖♥♥了 就这样
The house is being sold, and that's it.
求你了 恩里克
Please, Enrico.
It's my property, man, and I can do with it as I please.
这是我的财产 我想怎么处置就怎么处置
离我远一点 女人!
Now, leave me, woman!
我不想要你
I don't want you.
没人想要你
Nobody wants you.
难怪你的丈夫抛弃你
No wonder your husband left you.
回家吧!
Go home!
该死的女人
Fucking women.
你
You.
你和麦克斯的妻子是怎么回事?
What was that about with Max's wife?
滚开
Fuck off.
Hmm.
Tell me where she hid it. Hmm?
告诉我她藏在哪里了
曾兹把枪藏哪儿了?
Where did Zenzi put the gun?
什么?我不知道枪的事
What? I don't know anything about a gun.
你在说什么?
Huh? What are you talking about?
如果你发现了什么
Well, if you find anything,
就联♥系♥我
you contact me.
我可以是你的朋友 也可以是敌人
I can be your friend or your enemy.
但我没有多少活着的敌人
But I don't have many enemies who are still alive.
一个都没有
In fact, I have none.
你自己选
You choose.
你还好吗?
Are you feeling okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你看起来不太好
You don't look well.
我...
I'm, uh...
我只是有点累
I'm just a bit tired, that's all.
还是没有麦克斯的消息?
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表