剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
雷蒙德在哪?
Where's Raymond?
我看到他们带他上楼了
I saw them take him upstairs.
肯定有什么问题
I think something's going down.
告诉我他们在哪儿
Tell me where.
然后你得离开这里
And then you need to get out of here.
好
Okay.
你穿成这样没法上楼的
But you're not gonna get upstairs looking like this.
某个藏身之处
Some hiding place.
你觉得他真能疯到来这儿?
Do you really think he's crazy enough to come here?
Is she?
她疯吗?
如果她要报仇的话
If she has a score to settle.
有个情况
We've got a situation.
来客人了
Guests.
是那种客人吗?
"Guests" guests?
是那种客人
"Guests" guests.
我带他们去布莱辛办公室
I'll put them in Blessing's office.
别在我不在的时候杀了他
Don't kill him while I'm gone.
(消防 击破玻璃)
-嘿 我在找人 -好
- Hey. Sorry, I'm looking for someone. - Sure.
你见过她吗?
Have you seen her?
Hmm. Huh-uh.
她认识这里的女孩
She knows the girls down here.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - Sure.
不好意思 我需要你的帮助
Excuse me, I need your help.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你认识她吗?她叫曾兹 今晚在这儿
Do you know her? Her name is Zenzi, and I think she's here tonight.
我是她姐姐 我觉得她有危险
I'm her sister. I think she's in danger.
拜托了 我只是想帮帮她
Please, I'm just trying to help.
警探
Detectives.
我们的临时经理
Our acting manager.
Ruben Theron. Here we are again.
鲁本塞隆 我们又来了
有什么可以效劳的 警探? 今晚很忙
What can I do for you, Detectives? It's a busy night.
我们正在调查雷蒙德亨德里克斯
We're investigating a connection
between Raymond Hendricks and a number of murders,
和一些谋杀案之间的关联
some that might be of interest to you.
有些你可能会感兴趣
我们听说他可能在这儿
We heard he might be here.
那可真是个大新闻
Well, that will be news to me.
但欢迎你们去大厅里找找
But you're welcome to look on the main floor.
帮我请他喝一杯
Buy him a drink for me.
那曾兹勒姆瓦利的失踪呢?
What about the disappearance of Zenzile Mwale?
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about that.
Strange... since you represented her husband,
奇怪... 你代理她丈夫
又来打断我们的审问
and you ran interference on our investigation.
他死了 麦克斯姆瓦利
He's dead, you know. Max Mwale.
也许你听说了
Perhaps you've heard.
你对这案子没兴趣了?
Lost interest in the case?
你在暗示什么 警探?
What are you implying, Detective?
去看看
Check it out.
火警响了 恐怕你们得离开了
Fire protocol. You'll have to leave, I'm afraid.
我马上来
I'll be right behind you.
喂!
Hey!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfuckers!
放开我!
Let me down!
等等!放下我!
Wait, guys! Untie me!
去你♥妈♥的♥王八蛋 等我搞死你们!
Fuck you, motherfuckers. I'm coming for you!
Go this way. Go that way.
往这边走 去那边
去出口
Move to the exit.
不好意思
- Excuse me. Excuse me.
- Excuse me, move! - That side.
不好意思 快走!
那边
-纳莱迪! -对
- Naledi! - Yes. What?
-怎么了? -你不该来这里
- You shouldn't be here. - I'm here for my sister.
我是来找我妹妹的
她不在这里 来 我们得出去
She's not here. Come on. We gotta get out.
不!
No! No!
我知道她在这里
I know she's here.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
来 走吧
Come. Let's go.
(安德鲁 有情况了 打给我)
Help!
救命!
曾兹 谢天谢地
Zenzi. Thank God.
拜托 帮我松绑
Please, untie me.
曾兹 放我下来 搞什么!
Zenzi, untie me. What the fuck!
我的吸入器 求你了曾兹
My... my pump. Please, Zenzi. Please, my pump.
Please, please, please.
拜托
求你了
Please.
- Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
搞什么 曾兹?放我下来
What the fuck, Zenzi? Untie me.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
-你在说什么... -你知道关于艾苏鲁的真♥相♥
What are you talking about?
You knew the truth about Esulu this whole time.
你瞒着我
You kept it from me.
不 曾兹 听着
No. No, Zenzi, listen. I promise, it wasn't like that.
-我保证 不是那样的 -是你的枪!
It was your gun!
谁杀了我儿子?
Who killed my son?
-我想知道是谁扣动了扳机 -曾兹...
- I want to know who pulled the trigger. - Zenzi--
告诉我
Just tell me.
是我
It was me.
是我 好吗?
I did it, okay?
你满意了吗?
Are you happy now?
我他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck was that, huh?
It was an accident. I didn't...
是个意外 我没想...
-操! -他只是个孩子!
Fuck!
He was just a kid! Max's kid!
-麦克斯的孩子! -你以为我不知道?
Don't you think I know that?
你来补救 雷
You make this right, Ray.
你来补救
You make this right.
我发誓...
I swear.
我只是听命令行事 我们都得听命令行事
I just did what I was told, okay? You gotta do what you are told.
如果你想报仇 就去找大老板
If you want revenge, you go after the guys in charge.
鲁本塞隆和安德鲁哈丁 他们是大老板
Ruben Theron and Andrew Harting, okay? They're the guys in charge.
最上层的人 我可以帮你!
It goes all the way to the top. And I can help!
操 你已经杀了布莱辛和杰克森 还有...
Fuck, you already got Blessing and Jackson and...
还有约瑟夫 约瑟夫是个好人
And fucking Joseph. Joseph was a good man.
我喜欢麦克斯
I liked Max.
我喜欢你的孩子
I liked your kid.
我喜欢你 曾兹
I like you, Zenzi.
我们怎么会... 沦落到这种地步?
How did we get... How did we get here?
求你了 帮我解开
Please, just untie me.
曾兹 不
Zenzi, no.
曾兹...
Zenzi!
操!
Fuck!
求你了 曾兹
Please, Zenzi. Zenzi!
曾兹!
拜托不要
Please, don't.
曾兹...
Zenzi...
等等
Wait.
You took everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
我的丈夫
My husband.
-我的儿子 -不
- My son. - No.
我不会让你也夺走我
I won't let you take me too.
Oh, fuck, thank God.
靠 谢天谢地
求你帮我解开
Untie me, please.
曾兹
Zenzi.
Zenzi, you bitch!
曾兹 你这贱♥人♥!
给我解开!
Untie me!
- Fuck.
操
曾兹 不
Zenzi, no.
我的吸入器
My pump. My pump. Please, Zenzi. Just my pump, okay?
求你了 曾兹 至少帮我把吸入器拿来
不 曾兹...
No, Zenzi...
操 曾兹!
Fuck, Zenzi!
曾兹 你给我回来 给我解开 你个贱♥人♥!
Zenzi! You come back here, you untie me, you fucking bitch!
你听见没有?
You hear me?
去你的 曾兹!
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表