剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
他只想保护你
All he ever wanted to do was protect you.
你们俩最好进来
The two of you better come inside.
Mary, is that you? Come in!
玛丽 是你吗?进来!
你好?
Hello?
天啊 玛丽 我的...
My gosh, Mary. My--
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
我开车路过 看到房♥子要出♥售♥
I was just driving past, and I happened to see the for-sale sign.
我可以到处看看吗?
- May I have a look around? - Um...
你得和房♥产经纪人预约看♥房♥♥
You must actually make an appointment with the estate agent.
我只有现在有时间
I only have time now.
我们可以破个例吗?
I don't suppose you could make an exception?
我想可以吧
I suppose I can.
I'm the IT manager at the OCM Bank, Caledon branch.
我是OCM银行卡利登分行的
IT经理
几年前 我注意到有人在洗钱
A couple of years ago, I noticed there was a money laundering scheme.
大笔存款不断汇入
And large sums of money kept on being deposited over and over again
不同的账户
into different accounts.
其中一个主要受益者是布莱辛
One of the main beneficiaries was Blessing Jali.
亚利
我想报♥警♥ 但亚兹德有别的想法
I wanted to go to the cops, but Yazid had other ideas.
我得给他搞到证据
I had to get him the proof, a copy of it,
一份文档
and he was gonna blackmail Blessing.
他要勒索布莱辛
一旦得到那笔钱 我就能拿到我的份
And as soon as the money dropped, I'd get my cut.
然后我就在这儿了
Now I'm here.
亚兹德死了
Yazid is dead.
如果我出事 我妈就没人照顾了
And my mom will have no one if anything happened to me.
Excuse the mess. The previous tenant that we had here...
抱歉这里太乱了 之前那位租户...
Whoo! She was a real nightmare.
她真是个噩梦
每晚都有不同的男人来
Had a different man over here every night.
从来没付过房♥租
Never paid rent.
所以我们很难好好收拾
That's why we struggled to maintain the place.
But she finally moved out today.
但她今天终于搬出去了
很高兴能摆脱她
Glad to be rid of her.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
Uh, I don't know. Mentioned something about Caledon or something like that.
不知道 提到了卡利登之类的
可能是个荡♥妇♥退休的地方
Probably a place where sluts retire.
我姐姐不是荡♥妇♥
- My sister is not a slut.
你姐姐?
Your sister?
你是曾兹的妹妹吗?
Are you Zenzi's sister?
我受够了你们杀人犯一家
I've had enough of your murderous family
to last me a lifetime. Get out of my house!
阴魂不散
滚出我家!
拜托
Oh, please.
This place isn't fit for any human to live in.
这地方根本不适合人类居住
What you are, sweetie,
你呢 亲爱的
就是个恶房♥东
is a slumlord
靠占可怜人的便宜为生
who preys on the most vulnerable.
地狱里有个特别的地方 是为你们这种贱♥人♥准备的
There's a special place in hell for bitches like you.
至少我在曾兹丈夫坐牢 她儿子去世
Well, at least I gave Zenzi a roof over her head
的时候给了她一个住处
when her husband went to jail and her son died, huh?
And where were you? Huh? Where were you?
当时你在哪里?
你在哪里?
你凭什么说我?
Who are you to tell me?
我甚至不知道曾兹有个姐姐
I didn't even know Zenzi had a sister.
- Whoo! The audacity.
厚脸皮
进我家叫我恶房♥东?
Come into my house and call me a slumlord?
Bloody bitch!
该死的婊♥子♥!
法鲁克 很抱歉再次把你牵扯进来...
Farouk, we're sorry to put you through this again, but...
但我们需要你的帮助
we need your help.
谋杀亚兹德的幕后主使想让我死
The people behind the killing of Yazid want me dead.
他们放我...我们一条生路
The only thing that's keeping me...
us alive right now
的唯一原因
就是他们以为我们有 OCM银行丑闻的证据
is that they think we have information on the OCM Bank scam.
你要我给你这个证据
And you need me to make that suspicion a reality.
我不能 如果被他们发现...
I can't, 'cause if they found out...
-我妈就没人照顾了 -法鲁克
my mother would have nobody.
Farouk, Yazid made sure that no one knows about your connection to him.
亚兹德确保没人知道你和他的关系
相信我 如果他们知道
And believe you me, if they knew,
他们早就来找你了
they would have come for you a long time ago.
我没法做任何保证
I won't make any promises.
I will see what I can do.
我看看我能做什么
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
我会的...
I will.
Uh, listen, uh, Zen...
曾兹...
很抱歉让我们陷入这种境地
I'm sorry about where we ended up,
让你陷入这种境地
where you ended up.
关于艾苏鲁的事
Mostly, I'm really sorry about...
what happened to Esulu.
我真的非常抱歉
我们都做了让自己后悔的选择
We've all made choices that we regret.
你能原谅我吗?
Can you forgive me, though?
我原谅你
I forgive you.
但我们必须做得更好
But we have to do better,
变得更好
be better...
我们俩一起
both of us together.
我从未停止爱你
I never stopped loving you.
即使我觉得你最糟糕...
Even when I thought the worst...
也从未停止
I never stopped.
你确定吗 曾兹?
Are you sure, Zen?
I forgot how beautiful you are.
我都忘了你有多美
Have you seen this?
你看到了吗?
It's trending, and we need an opinion piece on it.
上热搜了 我们需要有人发篇社论
500字就行
Five hundred words only.
(OCM账单)
- Hello?
-喂? -我以为你已经控制住了
I thought you said you had this under control.
我控制... 我们控制住了
I do... We do.
我的安全团队刚收到警报
Well, my security team just received an alert
有人侵入卡利登分行
that there was a breach at the Caledon branch.
该死
Shit.
有人想下载和上次一样的信息
Someone is trying to download the same information as last time.
你不是说亚兹德单打独斗吗
I thought you said Yazid was working alone.
-没错 -那这他妈是谁?
- He was. - Who the fuck is doing this?
只能是麦克斯 他刚出狱
It can only be Max. He just got out of prison.
You should've taken him out the minute he was released.
你该在他刑满释放的那一刻就干掉他
现在你来收拾这烂摊子吧!
Now you fix this fucking mess. Now!
Raymond, where are you now?
雷蒙德 你在哪里?
(发送完成)
法鲁克 进来
Hey, Farouk. Come in.
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
都在这里了
It's all there.
大笔存款
A full list of...
打入不同账户的完整记录
large sums of money being deposited into different bank accounts.
有法官
Judges, politicians, CEOs,
政客 CEO
还有布莱辛亚利
and Blessing Jali.
我♥干♥完了
But I'm done.
你俩得离开
You two need to leave.
别再回来了
- Don't come back.
-有人跟踪你吗? -警♥察♥
- Did somebody follow you? - The cops.
听着 法鲁克 我们要从后门走
Listen, Farouk, we're gonna go out the back, okay?
别担心 他们没有在找你 谢谢
Don't worry. They're not looking for you. Thank you.
好吧
- Okay.
-他们在哪里? -谁?这里只有我一个
- Where are they? - Who? I'm the only person here.
麦克斯和曾兹
Max and Zenzi.
没有麦克斯和曾兹 这里只有我一个人住
There's no Max or Zenzi. I'm the only person that's staying here.
为什么大家总觉得能骗过我?
Why do people always think that they can keep lying to me?
我...
- I promise--
Fuck!
操
麦克斯 等等
Max... wait a bit.
之后再说 宝贝 我们得继续跑
Just a second, baby. We have to keep moving.
我们要如何脱身?
How are we gonna get out of this?
U盘在你那儿吗?
Have you got the flash?
别 答应我一件事 好吗?
No, no, no. Just promise me one thing, okay?
不论我发生什么事
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表