剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
- Cry me a river.
我能听见
I can hear you.
我不是津巴布韦人 我来自自♥由♥邦省的伯利恒
I am not Zimbabwean. I'm from Bethlehem in the Free State.
我丈夫也没有和情妇在一起
And my husband is not with some mistress.
他今天出狱了 他本该回家 但他没有
He got out of jail today.
He was supposed to come home, but he didn't.
你到底帮不帮我?
So are you going to help me or not?
听着 这些人很麻烦 姐妹
Look, these men are trouble, sister.
他可能和朋友出去喝酒了 玩得很开心
He's probably out drinking with friends, having a good time.
没有他更好
Maybe you're better off.
嗨 我是纳莱迪
Hi, this is Naledi.
别留言 给我发短♥信♥就好 谢谢 拜拜
Don't leave a voicemail. Just text me. Thanks, bye.
嗨 我在找这个人
Hi. I'm looking for this guy,
麦克斯
Max.
你见过他吗?
- Have you seen him? - Huh-uh.
嘿
Hello.
我在找这个人 你见过他吗?麦克斯
I'm looking for this guy. Have you seen him? Max.
Huh-uh.
Hey.
嘿
我认识你
I know you.
麦克斯的马子
Max's piece of ass.
Hmm?
等等
Wait. You know Max?
-你认识麦克斯吗? -麦克斯在监狱里 妹妹
Max is in jail, sister.
-不 他出狱了 -那他不在这里
- No, no, he got out. - Well, he's not here.
-你需要新男人来暖床吗? -不
You need a new man to warm your bed, eh?
No.
不 放开我
No. Leave me. Leave me.
滚开 你这醉鬼
Fuck off, you drunk shit.
麦克斯要是没在监狱里 他就死定了
Well, if Max isn't in jail, he's dead.
去他的 去你的!
So fuck him.
And fuck you!
你来这里干什么?
What are you playing, coming here?
我只是想找到我丈夫
I was just trying to find my husband.
他不在监狱 也没回家
He wasn't at the prison, and he didn't come home.
我不知道该去哪里找了
I don't know where to look anymore.
No one will help me.
-没人帮我 -我会帮你的
I will help you.
谢谢你 布森先生
Thank you, Mr. Booysen.
恩里克
Enrico.
我真得回家了
I... I really need to get home.
我送你回家
I will walk you home.
安全
Safe.
Fuck.
该死
好 谢谢 布森先生
Okay. Thank you, Mr. Booysen.
你有任何需要...
Anything you need...
我都在
I'm here.
好
Okay.
晚安 布森先生
Good night, Mr. Booysen.
我该帮你把那扇门修好
I should fix that door for you.
不用 没关系 我已经习惯了
Oh, no, it's okay. I'm already used to it.
租金呢?
And the rent?
定个计划
Make a plan.
曾兹
Zenzi.
曾兹 开门
- Zenzi, open the door.
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
曾兹 我只是想帮你
Zenzi, I'm just trying to help you.
Zenzi.
曾兹
曾兹
Zenzi. Zenzi.
只想帮帮你 曾兹
恩里克!离那该死的女人远点 不然你俩都滚出家门吧
Enrico!
Leave that bloody maid, before I put you both on the street!
该死的狐狸精
Fucking cock teaser.
难怪他不回来 离你越远越好
No wonder he's not coming back. Anything to get away from you.
你是否认罪?
How do you plead?
有罪
Guilty.
我杀了亚兹德诺丁
I killed Yazid Noordien.
你知道如果你撒谎 不仅会被判藐视法庭
You do realize that if you are lying, not only are you in contempt of court,
也会让真正的凶手逃之夭夭
but you're leaving the real criminals on the street?
I do.
我知道
是我杀了他
I killed him.
(未知来电)
麦克斯?
Max?
喂?
Hello?
你是谁?
Who is this?
麦克斯 是你吗?
Max, is that you?
我都这么过分了
After everything I've done,
你怎么还在这里?
why are you still here?
我是你的妻子 麦克斯
I am your wife, Max.
艾苏鲁是你的儿子
Esulu is your son.
我了解你的本性
I know who you really are.
也许这是我改变的机会
Then maybe this is my chance to change.
变得更好
For the better.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
为什么 麦克斯?
Why, Max?
你向我隐瞒了什么?
What is it you're not telling me?
你参与了什么?拜托 不管是什么...
What are you involved in? Please, whatever it is...
收手吧
don't do it.
(棒棒 南非!)
Ah. It's just you.
是你啊
我还以为是重要人物
I thought it was somebody important.
如果生活在自己的污秽中如此重要
If living in your own filth is so important,
我可以离开
I can leave.
Well, you did come all this way.
你来都来了
已经到周二了吗?
Is it Tuesday already?
Welcome back.
看来你一直在写作
I see you have been writing.
Columns. For my sins.
专栏 都是为了还债啊
是果汁 我知道什么对我有好处
It's juice. I know what's good for me.
经过当地警方的一周搜查后
After a week-long search led by local police,
加里的尸体最终在菲利普的 一条小溪附近被发现
Garth's body was ultimately recovered near a stream in Philippi.
今天在我身边的是 他的女儿梅兰妮和妻子凯伦
With me today are his daughter, Melanie, and wife, Karen,
他们将讲述这段悲惨的旅程
who are recounting their harrowing journey
-希望能伸张正义... -很烧脑
in their hopes of finding justice...
Very intellectual.
虽然不是《费利西亚》 但恰到好处
It's no Felicia, but it hits the spot.
什么年代的段子了
1996 called.
...你什么时候知道他不回家了? 已经死了?
And when did you know he wasn't coming home? That he was dead?
他没有打电♥话♥
He hadn't called. He always called.
他总是会打电♥话♥
我看了看我妈 就...
I just looked at my mom, and I knew.
知道了
如果你想学习人性
If you want to study humanity,
就该看日间访谈节目
you should watch daytime TV talk shows.
-你怀疑真♥相♥不仅如此 -肯定不仅如此
You suspect there might be more to it.
There has to be more to it.
他有仇人 我们知道
He had enemies. We knew this.
是女儿杀的
The daughter did it.
-...我们的房♥子很安全 -什么?
- Our house is very secure. - What?
-拜托 看看她 -肯定是他认识的人干的
- Please. Look at her. -It has to have been someone he knew.
是他的女儿干的
It was her, the daughter.
我明白了
Well, I see.
当你获得多个调查新闻奖项
Well, when you have multiple awards for your investigative journalism,
登上《星期日时报》畅销榜时 就算是很会看人了
and a Sunday Times bestseller,
you can be the judge of character around here.
无意冒犯
No offense.
涅斯先生 如果我不是你的清洁工
Well, Mr. Ngesi, if I did not clean up after you,
-我会觉得你是个自负的混♥蛋♥ -哦!
I would think you were an arrogant ass.
Oh!
可不能低估你 曾兹
There's no underestimating you, Zenzi.
没错
Indeed.
(雷蒙德肉类批发)
嗨
Hello.
曾兹?
Zenzi?
-今天不是你轮班 -我知道
- It's not your day today. - I know.
但我这周之后来不了
But I can't come in later this week.
A-and I really need to speak to Mr. Hendricks.
我需要跟亨德里克斯先生谈谈
求你了 南希
Please, Nancy.
我需要这工作
I need the work.
好
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表