剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
溜入我们的生活一样 了解他们的生活
the way they seamlessly move in and out of ours?
我们敢不敢看看 自己生活之外的世界?
Do we dare to look outside of our self-involved lives?
即使是一个瞬间的互动 都能提醒老去的自恋者
But one momentary interaction can remind even an aging narcissist
我们生活之外还别有洞天
that there's life outside of our own.
丰富的故事
A rich tapestry of stories,
悲剧和顽强的命运
tragedy, resilience.
我想写一个新故事
I want to write a new story.
(无名氏)
(看不见的罪)
The story of a woman, softly-spoken, unremarkable
关于一个轻声细语 其貌不扬的女人
但有着并不常见的尊严和力量
but with a dignity of strength I haven't often seen,
连连承受打击之后 还能找到力量重新站起来
who's taken knock after knock but finds the strength to get back up,
一个我视为朋友的女人
a woman I'd like to call a friend.
如果我更年轻 可能会想要更多
To a younger man, maybe even more.
她经历过最致命的心碎 但决心要活下去
Who's seen the worst of heartbreak, but who has resolved to live,
带着最好的心意活着 永远做出正确的决定
to live with the best of hearts and make the right decisions, always.
当这个女人的世界
What will happen to this woman
陷入混乱时 她会怎么样?
when the world around her is in chaos...
快 把那些箱子拿走
Quick! Get those boxes out of here.
当她的原则受到极限考验
...when her limits are tested, her principles,
她被逼到走投无路时
when her back is against the wall?
我们才能认清她的本色
- Then we'll see who she really is. - You, hurry up!
曾兹 现在不方便
Zenzi, this is not a good time.
南希 快点 他们第一个就会来这儿
Nancy, move it. This is the first place they're gonna come to.
他们马上就来了 最多20分钟 把硬盘清空
They're coming right fucking now. Twenty minutes max. Wipe the drives.
约瑟夫 你开车离开这儿
Joseph, you take the car and get out of here.
If they're gonna search this place, the only thing they're gonna find
如果他们搜查这个地方 只能找到
最好的战斧牛排 懂吗?
is the finest cuts of tomahawk steaks, you get me?
你
You.
你现在不该在这里
You shouldn't be here right now.
好了 混♥蛋♥们 快点!行动了!
Okay, motherfuckers, move it! It's day zero!
好
Okay.
操他♥娘♥的♥
Holy mother of fuck.
杰克森汤姆死了
Jackson Thom is dead.
几小时前你来问的那个人 他死了
The guy you came to ask about just a few hours ago, he's dead.
但我感觉 你已经知道了 对吧?
But somehow I get the feeling you already know that, don't you?
所有人都会以为 是我用自己的枪打死了他
The whole fucking city's gonna think that I did it and with my own gun.
雷
Ray.
-他们来了 -你留在这里
- They're here. - You stay here.
一句话都别说 懂吗?
And don't you say a fucking word, you got me?
把那东西♥藏♥起来
And hide that thing.
尤伊斯和范德莫维 你俩进去仔细检查
Uys and Van der Merwe, I want you in there. Thorough checks, okay?
特瓦拉 贝内特 去那边 冰柜也要查
Twala, Bennett, that side. Even the freezers.
你去那里
You, I want you in there.
检查硬盘 文件 箱子 电脑
Check hard drives, files, boxes, computers...
来 其他人跟着我
Come on. The rest follow me.
你到那边去 任何有用的东西都拿来
I want you on that side. Bring me anything significant.
走吧
Let's go.
你确定没有人跟踪你吗?
You sure no one followed you?
我刚好赶上了
Got out just in time, I guess.
开车绕了几个小时
Drove around a couple hours.
-怎么了 老大? -我真希望我知道
- What's going on, boss? - I wish I fucking knew.
-麦克斯肯定参与其中了 -麦克斯?
- Somehow Max is right in the middle of it. - Max?
麦克斯和他的贱♥人♥老婆
Max and his bitch wife.
她拿走了我的枪和现金 现在杰克森死了
She took my gun and some cash, and now Jackson is dead.
大家都会以为是我们干的
Everyone is gonna think it was us.
And Blessing?
祝福呢?
说曹操
The devil himself.
曹操就到
Right on cue.
你真的搞砸了 是吧?
You've really fucked things up now, huh?
“保持和平” 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 到底有哪个字是不懂的?
What part of "keep the peace" don't you motherfuckers understand?
-我正在查 -没错
I'm looking into it.
Yes, you are. Come and see me.
你过来见我
你要是去了
If you go,
可能就有去无回了
you might not come back.
我知道
I know.
But I'm working on something.
但我有事要做
喂?
Hello?
麦克斯?
Max?
是你吗?
Is it you?
我真的需要你
I really need you.
Hello?
喂?
麦克斯
Max.
喂!上车!
Hey! Get in!
朋友...
Friend...
怎么了?
What happened?
就在那儿
There.
曾兹勒姆瓦利?
Zenzile Mwale?
我们聊一聊
Let's have a chat.
你今天在雷蒙德亨德里克斯的店里
You were at Raymond Hendricks's business earlier today.
我...
I...
你给雷蒙德亨德里克斯做清洁工?
You clean for Raymond Hendricks?
-对 -然后呢?
- I do. - And?
然后我今天去了
And I went there today...
尽管不是我的班
even though it wasn't my day to work.
我只是...
I just...
我去是为了找我的丈夫
I was going because I was trying to find my husband.
亨德里克斯先生也帮不了我
Mr. Hendricks couldn't help me either.
所以...
And so...
他把门开着
He left it open.
不知道我为什么要拿
I don't know why I took it.
我什么都没想 我只是...
I wasn't even thinking. I was just trying to find Max.
想找到麦克斯
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信雷蒙德 参与了有组织的犯罪活动
Raymond's involved in organized criminal activity.
你在屠宰场看到武器或毒品了吗?
Did you see any drugs at the butchery or weapons?
我只是个清洁工
I'm just a cleaner.
杰克森汤姆这个名字 对你有任何意义吗?
Does the name "Jackson Thom" mean anything to you?
He was found dead today, and we think it was a gangland hit.
他的尸体今天被发现 我们认为是黑帮斗争
我们认为你的丈夫也涉案了
We think your husband could be involved.
我们知道他俩有过节
We understand there's history there.
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw him?
一周前
A week ago.
你有没有他最近的照片?
Do you perhaps have a recent photograph of him?
你知道我要如何找到杰克森汤姆吗?
Do you know where I can find Jackson Thom?
这很重要
It's important.
那是我们的人
That's our guy.
等一下
Hold on.
如果你有你丈夫的消息
If you hear from your husband,
如果你见到了他 能想起任何事
if you see him, if you can think of anything,
我都想知道
I want to know.
女人对女人
And woman to woman,
我可以帮你摆脱你不想掺和的事
I can help you out of a scene you don't want to be any part of.
你要告诉我发生什么事了吗?
Are you gonna tell me what happened?
下次吧
Maybe another time.
今晚...
Tonight...
我们这儿不允许有任何打扰
We cannot have that type of disruption happening here.
如果你牵扯进什么事 我们不能接受
If you are involved in something, we cannot have it.
我知道
I know.
对不起 先生 我...
I'm sorry, sir. I...
什么都没参与
And I'm not involved in anything.
It's your first warning.
这是第一次警告
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
朋友...
Friend...
你得为自己说话
you've gotta stand up for yourself.
你要干什么?
What do you want?
我只是想谈谈
Just to talk.
那就聊聊
Then talk.
我有工作机会
I have a job offer.
来自雷蒙德
From Raymond.
另一个目标
Another target.
我不是职业杀手
I am not a killer for hire.
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表