剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
Of course.
再次感谢你 涅斯先生
Thank you again for everything, Mr. Ngesi.
I mean...
我是说...
鲁夫诺
Lufuno.
与此同时 警方表示他们还是无法
Police say they are still no closer
辨认两天前在开普敦火车站
to identifying the man pushed in front of a train
at Cape Town Train Station two days ago.
被推倒火车前的男子的身份
部门发言人也确认 案发时
A department spokesperson has also confirmed
that only one CCTV camera
现场仅有一台监控正常运行
was functioning on the day the incident took place,
引起各界对公共安全的关注
raising questions about public safety.
交通部代表还没有发表评论
A representative for the department of public transport has yet to comment.
Police are urging anyone with information
警方正督促任何知晓关于
on the woman seen pushing the unidentified man
在火车站推人的女子的信息...
on the station's CCTV--
What's going on?
怎么了?
你如此急迫 我离开水疗中心时吓坏了
You're all over the place. I was horrified coming out of the spa.
七个未接来电
Seven missed calls.
我还以为你出事了
I thought something bad must have happened.
抱歉让你觉得我出事了
I'm sorry for making you think something bad had happened.
但这只是警方的误会
But it was just a big misunderstanding with the police.
警方?
Police?
没事 都处理好了
It was nothing. It's been sorted out.
- It's something to do with Max again. - Let it go, Naledi.
-又和麦克斯有关 -别说了 纳莱迪
我说过 已经处理好了
Like I said, it has been sorted.
你知道吗?
You know what?
麦克斯对艾苏鲁不可能这么亲切
Max could never be affectionate like that with Esulu.
他总是说拥抱和亲吻 会让男孩变软蛋
He used to always say it makes boys soft to be hugged and kissed.
他有一次甚至说...
He even once said that
艾苏鲁这样都是我的错
it was my fault that Esulu was the way that he was.
所有家庭都不一样 有自己的方式
All families are different, do things differently.
You'll drive yourself crazy with the what-ifs.
老想着如果的事你会疯的
“如果”
"What-ifs."
我们的家庭不一样呢?
Like, what if our family had been different?
-别又开始了 -开始什么?
- Please don't start this again. - Start what?
我想说的只是我想知道
Because all I was saying is that I wonder how things would have been
如果我们像说好的那样
坚持在一起 事情会如何发展
if we stuck together like we said we would.
就像小时候一样
Just like when we were kids.
你就像我的影子
You were like my shadow.
我一回身就会撞上你
I couldn't turn around without bumping into you.
然后你逃走了
Then you ran away.
去了城市
To the city.
我好多年都见不到你
I didn't see you for years.
时代不同了
Times change.
妈妈从未缓过来
Mama never recovered.
她病得更重了
She just got sicker.
还有爸爸...
And Dad...
他一直...
...he kept
在她身上泄愤
taking out his anger on her.
他会喝醉 回家
He would get drunk, come home,
然后责怪她
and blame her.
因为你逃跑了
Because you ran away.
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我?
这算什么?
What is this? Family guilt hour?
家庭愧疚大会?
天啊 这都是
God, this is water under the bridge.
好久以前的事了
过了这么久 你为什么要重提这个?
Why do you have to rehash this after so long?
我不明白
I don't understand. It's beyond me.
冷静一下 你在找茬
Pull yourself together. You're making a scene.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我以为谈谈这个对我们有帮助 -我不需要帮助
I thought talking about it may help us.
I don't need help.
(丹安克)
你是个很难相处的女人
You're a tough woman to get alone.
你一整天都跟着我?
Have you been following me the whole day?
也许吧
Maybe.
你刚刚在和谁聊天呢?
Who was that woman you were talking to just now?
没人
No one. Eh...
只是个想卖♥♥东西给我的人
It was just someone who was trying to sell me something.
好吧 随你怎么说
Sure. Whatever you say.
不说废话了
Enough chit-chat.
雷蒙德想见你
Raymond wants to see you.
来
Come.
在那上面
All right, it's up that way.
我们来这里做什么?
What are we doing here?
我要确保你不会逃跑
I want to make sure that you don't run.
你很擅长消失在人群中
You have a knack of disappearing into a crowd.
约瑟夫和我之前去你家看过你
Joseph and I went to visit you at your home earlier.
想象一下 我们发现你可怜的老房♥东 入土为安有多惊讶
Imagine our surprise when we found your poor old landlord being laid to rest.
-那是意外 -我并不在乎老恩里克
- It was an accident. - I don't really care about old Enrico.
但我再次确认了
But it does confirm to me, yet again,
你是帮我摆脱祝福的最佳人选
that you are indeed the right person to help me get rid of Blessing.
我仍不明白你为什么要我杀了他
I still don't understand why you need me to kill him.
祝福为啥在乎杰克森的死活呢?
What does Blessing care about Jackson Thom being dead anyway?
祝福不在乎除了他以外的任何人
Blessing doesn't care about anybody other than himself.
但他有规矩
But he has rules.
其中一个规矩是 不经过他同意 你不能
One of those rules is, you can't take anyone out of his team
without consulting him.
对他的人动手
如果他认为我放肆了
And if he thinks that I went rogue
未经他允许杀了杰克森汤姆...
and killed Jackson Thom without his permission...
那么
Well, let's just say that he'll have to take action, you know?
他就必然会采取行动
所以这不是谈判了
So this is no longer a fucking negotiation.
我们要按计划行事
We're gonna stick to the plan,
你今晚就要干掉祝福
and you're gonna get rid of Blessing tonight.
否则我会亲自送你去见老大
Otherwise, I'll deliver you to the big boss myself.
我不会为你的罪行赔上性命
I'm not going down for your crimes.
这就是你找律师的原因吗?
Is this why you got the lawyer?
让我摆脱警♥察♥ 杀了祝福?
To get me away from the police so I can kill Blessing?
What lawyer? Cops? What are you talking about? Stop stalling.
什么律师?警♥察♥? 你在说什么?别磨蹭了
No, I'm not. I'm telling the truth.
我没有 我说的是实话
我今天被带进警局审问了
I was taken in for questioning today.
有个目击者说...
Some witness came through and said
杰克森汤姆死的那天 我见过他
that I saw Jackson Thom the day that he died.
那个律师是谁?
The lawyer, who was it?
麦克斯认罪时帮他的律师
It was the same lawyer that helped Max when he pled guilty,
塞隆先生
Mr. Theron.
也许是祝福派去的
Maybe Blessing sent him.
祝福为啥会派律师来帮我?
Why would Blessing send a lawyer to help me?
曾兹...
Oh, Zenzi...
说到祝福 亚兹德
When it comes to Blessing, Yazid,
麦克斯 甚至我...
Max, even me...
你不知道的多了
there's so much you don't know.
拜托 雷蒙德
Please, Raymond,
一定有别的办法
there has to be another way.
我做不到的
I don't think I can do it.
海角是在那个方向吗?
Tell me, is Sea Point in that direction?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
Oh, I thought maybe you'd know.
我以为你会知道
那不是纳莱迪住的地方?
'Cause isn't that where Naledi lives?
是时候做出选择了 曾兹
It's time to make a choice, Zenzi.
伙计 我今晚要和贾利先生开会
Hey, man. I got a meeting with Mr. Jali tonight.
安全
Clear.
我们的服务员会把车停在后面
Our valet will park the car around the back.
Hey.
Put this on. Hurry up.
戴上这个 快
别这么盯着我
Don't stare so hard.
我要上去
I'm gonna head up and pay my respects to the boss.
向老板问好
我要在他耳边说话
I will then whisper in his ear about something,
办公室里的惊喜
a surprise in his office.
好吗?现在他的办公室 在右边那扇门
Okay? Now, his office is that door there on the right.
把包裹拿去 放在桌上
Take the package, put it on the desk.
等他一进来 就假装在工作之类的
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表