剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
曾兹
Zenzi.
鲁夫诺
Lufuno.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在写关于建筑工地的文章
I'm doing a story on construction.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
发生了什么?
What happened?
不好意思 我在找姆瓦利夫人 曾兹姆瓦利
Sorry. I'm looking for Mrs. Mwale. Zenzi Mwale.
什么事?
Yes?
你能跟我去趟警局吗?
Could you please come with me to the police station?
有什么事吗?
What is this about?
我们最好去我办公室谈
I think it's best if we talk in my office.
看不见的罪
库比多 帮我准备四号♥审讯室
- Cupido. - Detective. Get interrogation room four ready for me please.
好
Sure.
有什么事吗 警探?
Um, what is this about, Detective?
-你找到我丈夫了? -只是例行询问 姆瓦利夫人
- Have you found my husband? - It's just routine questions, Mrs. Mwale.
-请在这里等候 我马上来接你 -好
Wait here, please. I'll come get you shortly. Of course.
(在公共场合持枪或模仿持枪 是违法的)
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要去哪里找被审问的人?
Where do I go to find somebody who was brought in for questioning?
拜托
Please.
我在休息呢 去排队吧
I'm on my break. Just join the queue.
嗨 我是纳莱迪 别留言
Hi, this is Naledi. Don't leave a voicemail.
Hmm? I don't know what time I'll be home.
我不知道什么时候能回家
这里还有很多人
There's still a lot of people here.
I can't wait to get out of this fuckshow and work at a new station.
我迫不及待想离开这烂地方 去新警局工作
有什么能为您效劳 先生?
How can I help, sir?
我在找一个今天被带进警局的人
I'm looking for somebody that was brought in today.
一小时前进来的
An hour or so ago, in fact.
-名字? -曾兹
- Name? - Zenzi.
Um...
曾兹...
Zenzi...
-姓是M开头的 -先生 这么说可没什么用
- I know it starts with an M. - Sir, that really doesn't help me.
她是不是拿了你的钱却没办事?
Did she take your money and not deliver?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她是不是妓♥女♥ 先生?
I'm asking if she's a working girl, sir.
你是怎么认识她的? 既然你只知道她的名字
How do you know her, seeing that you only know each other on a first-name basis?
我知道这听起来不可信 但我向你保证 她就在这里
I know this sounds implausible, but I promise you, she is here somewhere.
-抱歉 我得去上厕所 -当然
- Sorry. I, uh... I just needed the bathroom. - Of course. Good.
好 警长!她在这儿
Sergeant! Sergeant! She's here.
你有更多信息或照片时再来吧
You're gonna have to come back
when you have more information or even a photograph.
不 对不起 我还没说完
No, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm not quite done.
我讨厌这样做
Look, I hate to do this.
我是记者 很有名
I'm a journalist, a good one.
如果你不试着帮我找我朋友
And if you don't at least help me try and find my friend,
我就不得不写一篇 关于南非警♥察♥的文章
I'll be forced to write an article about the South African police force
说他们如何强制扣留无辜的女人
and how they hold innocent women against their will.
好了大记者 冷静
Okay, Weekend Argus, calm down.
我从来没上过报
I've never been in the paper before,
我想确保你在文章里写对了名字
and I wanted to make sure you spelled my name right in your article.
下一个
Next.
就在楼上 如果你不介意的话
It's just upstairs, if you don't mind.
Oh! Let me get that for you.
让我来
Oh, it's heavy.
好重
这个也该搜一下
We should search this too.
我试过阻止他 先生
I tried to stop him, sir.
警官 我希望你没有在 无律师在场的情况下审问我的客户
I sincerely hope you aren't questioning my client
without a lawyer present, Detective.
You have pled guilty
你已经认罪
承认谋杀了亚兹德诺丁
to the culpable homicide of one Yazid Noordien.
因此
As a result,
本庭判处你十年有期徒刑
this court hereby sentences you to ten years' imprisonment.
法官大人 我的客户是初犯
Your Worship, my client is a first-time offender,
且在生命受到威胁时自卫杀人
was acting in self-defense, fearing his own life was at stake.
这种判处未免太严厉了
This sentence seems harsh under the circumstances.
你可以在适当的时候提出上诉 目前 此判决有效
Yes, Mr. Theron, you may lodge your appeal in due course. For now, my ruling stands.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
为什么把我的客户带来?
Why was my client brought in, Detective?
我们带姆瓦利夫人来 是因为我们相信
We brought Mrs. Mwale in because we believe
她可能隐瞒了相关信息
she might be withholding pertinent information.
什么信息?
- What information?
不 没关系 塞隆先生
No, no. It's... It's okay, Mr. Theron.
他们把我带来 什么都没告诉我
They brought me in. They have not told me anything.
我想知道你们想问什么
I want to know what you're talking about.
我们收到消息称 杰克森汤姆被杀那天 你去见他了
We received information you went to see Jackson Thom the day he was killed.
有什么问题吗 警探?
Is there a question in there, Detective?
有人派你去吗?
Did someone send you?
雷蒙德亨德里克斯?
Raymond Hendricks?
你是不是要帮他拿什么 还是送什么东西?
Did you have to collect or drop off something on his behalf?
And while you were there, did you see anything?
你在那里的时候 有看到什么吗?
如果看到了 你必须告诉我们
If you did, you have to tell us.
不 我的客户没必要告诉你任何 警探
No, my client doesn't have to tell you anything, Detective.
对我来讲是显而易见的 也许这两位天才警探不这么认为
Now, it's obvious to me,
if not to you two geniuses here at the police forces,
曾兹 为亨德里克斯先生 工作的清洁工
that Zenzi, who works as a cleaning lady for Mr. Hendricks,
去见汤姆先生是为了工作机会
went to go and see Mr. Thom with regards to further employment opportunities.
是真的吗 姆瓦利夫人?
Mrs. Mwale, is this true?
是的
Yes.
上次审问你的时候 你为什么不说?
Why didn't you say so the last time we questioned you?
因为你没问
Because you didn't ask.
我们现在要问了
Well, we're asking now.
你看到什么了吗?
Did you see anything?
汤姆先生帮不了我 所以...
Mr. Thom couldn't help me, so...
I left.
-我走了 -好了
There you have it.
我的客户已经合作了
My client has cooperated.
Unless you have any other trumped-up reasons to keep her here,
除非你有别的理由把她关在这里 我们要走了
I think we'll be going.
- Uh, we're not-- - Let her go.
放她走 他说得对 我们没理由继续扣留她
He's right. We can't keep her here any longer.
你们费尽心思寻找 杀害杰克森汤姆的人
You have gone out of your way to find who's killed Jackson Thom,
大家都怕他
a man who is feared in this community.
但愿你们对我儿子也这么尽心尽力
I just wish you would have done the same for my son,
一个可爱温柔的男孩
a sweet, gentle boy,
就算努力也无法伤害任何人
who wouldn't hurt anyone even if he tried,
或是我丈夫...
or my husband...
还在失踪
who is still missing.
谁派你来的 塞隆先生?
So, who sent you, Mr. Theron?
感谢你的守护天使吧
Just be grateful to your, let's call it, guardian angel.
我只是收钱 不问不该问的
I just accept the checks as they come in and try not to ask questions myself,
你最好也这么办
advice you should probably take as well.
所以你是麦克斯的妻子?
So you're Max's wife, eh?
是麦克斯派你来的吗?
Did Max send you?
我可不是那个意思
That's not why I was asking. I just...
我没想到麦克斯会娶你这样的人 仅此而已
I didn't think Max would be married to someone like you. That's all.
-我在你说话呢 文斯 听着 -抱歉
I keep talking to you, Vince. You're not listening.
我在跟你说话呢 这是最后一次了 文斯
- I apologize. - This is the last time, Vince.
I told you. You're never allowed to touch the girls.
你不能碰女孩儿
-好吧 对不起 -去吧
- Okay, all right. I'm sorry. - Go. Go.
曾兹
Zen.
你怎么来了?
Why are you here?
这地区太危险了 你一个人来这里不安全
This part of town isn't safe for you to be coming here alone.
我想你了
I missed you.
你在夜店工作
With you always at the club...
我晚上又要做清洁
...and my new night-shift cleaning job,
感觉都见不着彼此了
I feel like we never see each other.
是啊 曾兹 我知道
Yes, Zen, I know. I know.
我知道
但我们需要钱
But we need the money.
你想要什么? 我在家待着 但我们都饿肚子?
What would you prefer? Me at home, but no food on the table?
我知道你得工作
I know you have to work.
-麦克斯? -怎么了?
- Max? - Yes?
-你还好吗? -没事 希娜
- Are you okay? - No, it's okay, Chyna, girl.
Listen, why don't you go back inside before they miss you?
你在大家思念你之前快回去吧
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表