剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
但你可以看到桌上的毒品...
But you can see there's drugs on the table and...
And he was drinking.
而且他正在喝酒
你死哪儿...
Where the hell--
我尽快赶过来了
I came as soon as I could.
You took your sweet time about it.
花了你不少时间啊
听着 我们需要你来把这件事查清楚
Listen, we need you to step up and run things from here.
有点不太对劲
Something doesn't smell right.
我觉得他没有吸毒过量
I don't think he OD'd.
先是杰克逊 现在是祝福
First, Jackson. Now, Blessing.
你有什么想告诉我的吗 雷蒙德?
Anything you want to tell me, Raymond?
你在说什么 鲁本? 你觉得我杀了他们?
What are you getting at, Ruben? You think I had them killed?
别扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
尽管我们意见不一 我没有干掉祝福的胆子
Despite our differences, I wouldn't dare take out Blessing.
大家都知道 杀人要付出代价
Everybody knows there's a price to pay if you take out one of your own.
Don't forget that.
你别忘了
But if I find out that you had anything to do with this,
但如果我发现你跟这件事有关
你会付出代价的
you'll pay the price.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
我是约瑟夫 你知道该怎么做
This is Joseph. You know what to do.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不接电♥话♥?你在哪里?
Why are you not answering your fucking phone? Where are you?
Zenzi, are you up?
曾兹 你醒了吗?
曾兹?
Zen--
你能关机或者调成震动吗?
Can you please switch off your phone,
or put it on vibrate, or something?
(纳莱迪)
喂?
Hello?
你好 你不认识我 我从你姐姐那里得到你的电♥话♥号♥码
Hi. Look, you don't know me. I got your number from your sister.
你是谁?
Who's this?
我是她的雇佣者之一
Uh, I'm one of her employers.
Uh, Zenzi gave me your number a while back.
曾兹之前把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我了
她碰到了点麻烦
She was in a bit of trouble,
她应该留在这里过夜的
and she's supposed to be staying here overnight.
但今天早上 我发现她不见了
But when I woke up, she was missing this morning.
我只是...
I just--
但她昨晚见了我 我和她聊了会儿天
But I was with her last night. I was talking to her.
我们能见面吗?
Can we meet?
我觉得她有麻烦了
I think she's in trouble.
你一直接到不明号♥码的电♥话♥
You've been getting phone calls from an unknown number,
对方却不发一言吗?
and no one speaks on the other side?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
是麦克斯吗?
Is it Max?
No.
不是
是我
It was me.
你?
You?
我...
I...
我想告诉你的事很难开口
What I want to tell you is very difficult.
艾苏鲁的死我有责任
I was responsible for Esulu's death.
不是我♥干♥的 但是...
Well, not me, but...
麦克斯没有杀亚兹德 是祝福杀的
Max didn't murder Yazid. Blessing did.
你想要我怎样?烂在这里?
What do you want me to do? Sit and rot in here?
他们和麦克斯约定让他顶罪
They made a deal with Max to take the fall.
但他们没有按照约定 照顾你和艾苏鲁
But they never kept their side of the bargain
to look after you and Esulu,
麦克斯发现了
and Max found out.
我告诉集团 麦克斯准备勒索他们了
I told the Syndicate Max was going to blackmail them...
Fuck!
-操! -...要告发祝福
...about taking the fall for Blessing,
因为他们没有照顾你
'cause he was pissed that they neglected you.
他们想通过威胁麦克斯报复他
They wanted to get back at Max for threatening them.
所以我们被派去恐吓你
So we were sent to rough you up,
这样麦克斯就会知道
to scare you, so Max would know
如果他威胁到集团 他的家人可能会被伤害
his family could be harmed if he threatens the Syndicate.
不要再来问我了
Don't fuck up again.
我们真的不想的
We really didn't want to.
我不想的
I didn't want to.
去吧
Go.
现在
Now.
该睡觉啦 明天再画吧
Time to get into bed now, okay? You'll finish this in the morning.
拜托 妈妈 我快画完了
Please, Mama, I'm almost done.
-再画五分钟 -好
- Five more minutes. - Okay.
好
Okay.
好了 来
Okay, come.
躲到床底
Get under the bed.
别出声 知道吗?
Don't make a sound, okay?
Shh.
Hey! No!
嘿!不!
我们不想伤害伊苏鲁的
We didn't mean to harm Esulu.
但朝他开枪的不是我
But it wasn't me who shot him.
是谁开的枪?
- Who shot him?
谁杀了我儿子?
Who killed my son?
老大?
Boss?
你♥他♥妈♥的为啥不接电♥话♥?
Why the fuck are you not answering your phone?
抱歉 这儿信♥号♥♥不好
Sorry. Uh, the signal is bad here.
好 你仔细听清楚了
Okay, so you listen, and you listen clearly.
把她的枪夺来 然后干掉她
Get the gun from her and then get rid of her.
再说一遍?
Say again?
你听见了
You heard me the first time.
她知道得太多了
She knows too much.
我们不能冒险让鲁本抓住他
We can't risk Ruben getting his hands on her.
还有约瑟夫...
And, Joseph...
如果你失败 就别回来了
if you fail, don't come back.
莱纳斯 把恩里科布 森的妻子的联♥系♥方式给我
Yeah, Lyners, get me contact details for Enrico Booysen's wife.
我得立刻跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her urgently.
你还没回答我
You still haven't answered me.
曾兹 拜托 把枪给我
Zenzi, please, give me the gun.
不
No.
- I want to know who killed my son.
我想知道是谁杀了我儿子
好 我会告诉你的 只要你把枪给我
Okay, I'll tell you, but only if you give me the gun, okay?
我们为什么停在这里?
Why did we stop here?
枪 曾兹 我们没时间了
The gun, Zenzi. We are running out of time.
-曾兹! -我放在安全的地方了
- Zenzi! - I've put it somewhere safe, okay?
How do I know you're not going to kill me when I give it to you?
我怎么知道我把枪给你 你会不会杀我?
他们想让你死
They want you dead.
如果你把枪给我 我不会杀你
But I won't kill you if you give me the gun.
我会说我把你的尸体埋在了某个地方
I'll just say I buried your body somewhere.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
'Cause Max was my best friend.
因为麦克斯是我最好的朋友
Hey, hey, hey!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
该死
Fuck.
谢谢你 布森夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Booysen.
抱歉打扰了 我不会花你太长时间
I'm sorry to bother you. I won't keep you long.
请坐 没关系
Um, please, sit. It's fine.
Are you leaving?
你要离开了?
Oh. We were gonna sell the house.
我们本来打算把房♥子卖♥♥掉的
Sorry.
-抱歉 -没事
Okay.
Um...
我能看看你丈夫的遗物吗?
Would it be okay if I go through some of your husband's belongings?
Um, uh... What... what... what belongings?
-什么遗物? -尤其是他的手♥机♥
Specifically his phone. Do you still have it?
还在你这儿吗?
在
Yes. Yes, I do.
我能看看吗?
Could I see it?
Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
Uh, do you have the PIN?
你知道密♥码♥吗?
Uh, the...
我不知道他的密♥码♥
No. No, no, no, I don't know his PIN code.
能在哪里找到吗?
Could you find it somewhere?
Um, sorry, Detective, but what exactly is this in connection with?
抱歉 警探 你是想知道什么事?
没什么 只是标准程序 时间和三角互证
It's nothing. It's just standard procedure.
Time and triangulation.
好吧 我去找密♥码♥ 但是...
Okay. Um, yeah, I will look for it, but...
as long as his phone comes back.
只要你会还给我
Because I'm still paying for it.
因为我还在付话费
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表