剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
你看
See?
A bunch of horny construction workers, and nobody even fucking notices her.
一群饥渴的建筑工人 根本没人注意到她
她是看不见的女人
She's the invisible fucking woman.
她来这里干什么啊?
What did she even come do here?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
正确的问题是 她把枪放在哪里?
The right question is, where does she keep the gun?
开普敦警局 喂?
Cape Town Police Station. Hello?
对 我找到一具尸体
Hi. Yes. I need to report a dead body.
在哪里?
- Where did this happen? - At a construction site in Maitland.
在梅特兰的一个工地
我为雷蒙德亨德里克斯工作 我有关于谋杀案的信息
I work for Raymond Hendricks, and I have information about a murder.
曾兹勒姆瓦利 雷蒙德办公室的清洁工
Zenzi Mwale, the cleaner at Raymond's office,
她问过我杰克森汤姆的地址
she asked me for Jackson Thom's address.
我认为是她去那儿 是听了雷蒙德的指示
And I think that Zenzi went there because Raymond told her.
现在杰克森汤姆死了
And now that man, Jackson Thom, he's dead.
- Jackson who? - Jackson Thom.
-杰克逊姓什么? -杰克逊汤姆
我来接手吧 警长
I've got this from here, Sergeant.
能跟我来吗 女士?
Can you come with me, please, ma'am?
This is the fourth death at a construction site in two months.
这是短短两个月内 在建筑工地发生的第四起死亡事件
-我要你写一篇专访 -好
- I want you to write an op-ed about it. - Okay.
报道企业显然在作业安全方面
Cover the angle of the company's apparent lack of responsibility
缺乏责任感?
for occupational safety?
所以我们才付你这么多钱
That's why we pay you the big bucks.
我下次开票时会记得的
I'll remember that next time I invoice.
尘归尘
Ashes to ashes.
土归土
Dust to dust.
星际星尘
Interstellar stardust.
我们的组成元素和星星并无二致 然而...
We're made of the same elements as the stars, and yet...
我们要脆弱一百万倍...
we're a million times more fragile...
因为死亡汇聚尘土
because death gathers dust.
Oh, Zenzi!
曾兹!
恩里克没了
Enrico is gone.
我丈夫没了
My husband is gone.
我很抱歉 爱丽丝
I'm sorry, Alice.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
死亡可能是给人类最大的布莱辛
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
但我们的灵魂无法安于尘土
But our souls cannot simply dwell in the dust.
就像尘土一样 我们在消失很久后
Like dust, we will rise again
and make our presence known...
会再度扬起
显示自己的存在
long after we're gone.
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表