剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
it's the police.
躲起来
Hide.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我是莫克尔警探
I'm... I'm Detective Morkel.
我在调查曾兹勒姆瓦利的案子
I'm investigating Zenzile Mwale.
你是她的雇主
I believe you employ her.
以前是的
Yes, I... I did.
我好几天没见到她了
I haven't seen her in a few days.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
Uh...
当然
Sure.
在外面等
Wait outside.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没有她的消息吗?
So, uh, you haven't heard from her?
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
我知道她丈夫出事了
I mean, I know there was trouble with her husband.
Well, I can see she hasn't been here.
我能看出来她好久没来了
妻子过世后
I'm not great at looking after myself since the wife passed.
我不太会照顾自己
我听说 你打电♥话♥来说你有关于 火车站谋杀案的信息
I was told you called with information about the train murder.
正好相反 警探
Just the opposite, Detective.
我希望你们能帮帮我 我正在写一篇稿子
I was hoping you could help me. I'm on assignment.
Of course. Yeah.
当然
You're the big writer.
大作家
也许你读过我的作品
Maybe you've read me.
不是我的菜
Not my thing.
家里没有别人?
So there's no one else in the house?
没有
No.
我鼻子特别灵 能闻到不对劲的事
You know, the thing about me is I've got a nose for bullshit.
我也是 警探
As do I, Detective.
曾兹姆瓦利惹了很多麻烦
Zenzi Mwale is in a lot of trouble.
I got that impression.
我感觉出来了
她没有那么多关心她的人 所以...
She doesn't have a lot of people who care, so...
我猜她会去找那几个关心她的人
I imagine she'll seek out those who do.
如果你有话要对我说 现在是个好时机
Look, if you have anything to say to me, now would be a good time.
如果我有她的消息 会第一时间通知你
If I hear from her, you'll be the first to know.
If you know something,
如果你知道什么
被我发现...
I'll find out,
你会后悔的
and you'll regret it.
Mr. Ngesi, hi.
-涅斯先生 你好 -我见到她了
I've seen her.
她来我家了 她很安全
She came to my house. She is safe.
但我觉得她可能要做一些疯狂的事
But I think she might be about to do something crazy.
什么意思?她去哪里了?
What do you mean? Where did she go?
直面雷蒙德亨德里克斯
To confront Raymond Hendricks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得找到雷蒙德 我必须找到她
I'm gonna track down Raymond. I have to find her.
(搜查 OCM银行新闻)
(OCM银行 人♥民♥的银行)
(雷蒙德肉类批发市场)
南希
- Nancy.
曾兹
Zenzi.
我以为...
I thought...
我在照顾自己
I'm looking out for me.
但谁在乎呢?雷蒙德不在乎
But who cares? Raymond doesn't miss it.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我怎么知道?消失很久了
How should I know? Long gone.
好吧
Okay, fine.
Pays to know when he's around and when he's not.
知道他在什么时候出现很有帮助
这东西说他在布莱辛的俱乐部
This thing says that he's at Blessing's club.
(雷蒙德亨德里克斯 卫星定位)
但他为什么要去那里?
But why would he go there?
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没来过这里
I was never here.
当然
Sure.
我也是
That makes two of us.
我需要你再帮我一个忙
I'm going to need another favor.
Thank you, Blessing.
谢谢 布莱辛
谢谢 鲁本
Thank you, Ruben.
谢谢大家...
Thank you all, and...
good night.
晚安
-不 我不这么认为 -早起的鸟儿有虫吃?
No, I don't think so.
Early bird catches the worm?
不出所料
So fucking predictable.
能怪我吗? 整场行动都要完蛋了
Can you blame me?
This whole fucking operation is falling apart.
你可能要完蛋了
You might be.
我们挺好的
We're just fine.
档案
The files.
然后呢?我们握个手然后友好道别?
So what now? We just shake on it, and we go our merry way?
别玩游戏了 雷蒙德
No more games, Raymond.
杀死杰克森的枪就是你的枪 我们知道
The gun that killed Jackson was your gun. We know that.
布莱辛死的时候 你的人也在 他被拍到了
When Blessing died, your man was here. He's on camera.
你有话要说吗?
Do you have something to confess?
听着 我跟你说实话
Listen to me, I'm telling you the truth.
曾兹姆瓦利偷了我的枪
Zenzi Mwale stole my gun,
杀了杰克森 然后杀了布莱?辛 你自己去问她
killed Jackson, and then killed Blessing.
Ask her yourself.
不可能
That won't be possible.
跟我无关 我对天发誓!
I had nothing to do with it. I swear to God!
你知道自己在说什么吗?
Can you hear yourself?
放尊重点 龟孙子
Have some fucking respect, you weasel.
受够了不尊重
I'm sick of the disrespect.
你坐在大楼里 花你的钱 玩权力游戏
You sit in your towers, you throw your money,
and you swing your dicks, and who's on the street moving the shit?
是谁在街上干脏活?
雷蒙德亨德里克斯
Raymond Hendricks.
所以我要拿到我应得的那份 然后离开
So I'm getting my just due, and I'm getting the fuck out of here.
你什么也做不了
And there's not a damn thing that you can do about it.
最后说一次
So, for the last time,
老子要走了 王八蛋
peace out, motherfucker.
- Easy.
别急
我不这么认为 雷蒙德
I don't think so, Raymond.
开始说实话吧
Now, let's get to the truth.
够了
That's enough.
告诉我关于杰克森
Just tell me the truth about Jackson and Blessing.
和布莱辛的真♥相♥ 就这么简单
It's that simple.
Were you working with Max?
你之前和麦克斯合作吗?
是这样吗?
Is that it?
你们共同谋划?
You planned this together?
想把我们卖♥♥了 然后逃跑?
You were... gonna sell us out and run?
She did it, okay?
是她干的 好吗?
都是她干的
She did it all.
她做这一切都是为了找到她 该死的老公
She did it all just to find her fucking husband.
一个清洁女工
A cleaning lady
杀了城里两个最臭名昭著的人 还逃脱了
killed the two most notorious men in the city and got away with it.
你真搞笑
You're hilarious.
No.
不
My... my pump. My pump is in my pocket.
我吸入器 在我口袋里
去你的
Fuck you.
P-please! Please!
拜托!
老板?
Boss?
-喂? -我不会再问一遍 你在...
Hello?
I'm not gonna ask you again. Where--
雷蒙德现在没法接电♥话♥ 我能传话吗?
Raymond can't come to the phone right now. Can I take a message?
你是谁?
Who is this?
曾兹的姐姐
Zenzi's sister, I gather.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
应该入土了
In the ground, I imagine.
I... I know that's not true. Put Raymond on!
我知道这不是真的 让雷蒙德接电♥话♥!
他在布莱辛亚利的夜店 你应该知道在哪里吧?
He's at Blessing Jali's club. I assume you know where that is?
你自己来跟他说比较好
Best chance to speak to him is to get down here yourself. All I can do.
你不擅长交朋友吧?
You really aren't good at making friends, are you?
-莫克尔 -我可能知道雷蒙德亨德里克斯在哪
- Morkel. - I might know where Raymond Hendricks is.
我觉得曾兹在找他
And I think Zenzi's going after him.
出去
Out.
你回来做什么?
What are you doing back here?
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表