剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
but we're just not feeling it.
一个杀人的清洁女工
I mean, a murderous cleaning lady,
最后杀了她唯一在意的人
who ends up killing the only person she seems to care about...
It's a bit far-fetched, to be honest.
有点太偏离现实了
但这正是吸引读者的原因
But that's what draws in the reader,
悲剧 创伤
the tragedy, the trauma.
焦点小组觉得那个清洁工...
The focus group just felt the cleaning lady...
- Hmm. - ...wasn't compelling.
不够令人信服
我们觉得不会大卖♥♥的
We just don't think it'll sell.
我总是忘记一切都是为了挣钱
I keep forgetting it's all about the profits at the end of the day.
不需要重写 鲁夫诺 只要...
It doesn't need a rewrite.
Just some structural changes here and there.
做一些结构上的改变
你吃饱了吗?
So, you had enough to eat?
我吃撑了
I'm stuffed.
- Okay.
没有比这更好的了
It doesn't get any better than this.
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
是吗?
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
嘿 艾苏鲁
Hey, you, Esulu.
小伙子
Boy-boy, do you want to go up?
你想上去吗?
但你得走楼梯
But you have to use the steps.
我♥操♥ 曾兹
Fuck you, Zenzi.
抱歉耽搁各位的行程 当地警方需要搜查行李
Sorry for the delay, folks.
Local police are just conducting a bag search.
请大家耐心配合
Please be patient and cooperate
他们讲在车厢内进行搜查
as they make their way through the carriages.
亲爱的 你没听到吗?坐下吧
Didn't you hear, dear? You might as well sit.
不 我...
No, no. I, uh...
我得伸一伸腿
I just need to stretch my legs.
开门!
Open the door! Open the door!
嫌犯行动中 11号♥站台南侧
Suspect on the move. South side of platform 11.
I repeat, suspect on the move.
你真觉得清洁女工值得 进行这么大范围的搜捕?
You really think a cleaning lady warrants such an extensive manhunt?
我也在想这件事
I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe she's just covering for the husband.
也许她只是在掩护丈夫
他可能是她去卡利登的原因
He's probably the reason she went to Caledon as well.
抱歉 警探 你之前说 卡利登有消息了就告诉你
Sorry. Detective, you wanted me to let you know when Caledon called.
曾兹姆瓦利脱离了他们的掌控范围
Zenzi Mwale seems to have slipped through their perimeter.
我们得赶到那里
We need to get there now.
We're hamstrung being so far away.
我们离得太远了 对办案不利
我们不该先和警长报备一下吗?
Shouldn't we clear it with the superintendent first?
- I'll call him on the way. - Detective Morkel.
-我路上打给他 -莫克尔警探
布莱辛的尸检报告刚刚送来
The autopsy report on Blessing Jali also came in.
窒息?
Asphyxiation?
对 他们在他体内发现了毒品和毒素 但不是吸食过量致死
Yeah. They found both drugs and toxins in his system, but it wasn't an OD.
验尸官认定死因可疑
Coroners declared it a suspicious death.
我们去卡利登的路上顺便找个人
We've got a stop to make on the way to Caledon.
谢谢
Thanks.
给 我就直接穿着了
Here. I'm just going to keep it on.
要找零吗 女士?
Your change, ma'am.
-不用了 你留着吧 -谢谢
- No, it's fine. You can keep it. - Thank you.
你在我家做什么?
What are you doing in my house?
我在找曾兹
I'm looking for Zenzi.
她时不时地来我这儿工作
She works for me from time to time.
上次工作完之后就没见过她了 我有点担心
I haven't seen her since her last job. I'm a bit concerned.
And that's why you broke into my house?
所以你才擅闯民宅?
她给了我你的名字和住址 作为紧急联络人
She gave your name and address
as an emergency contact on her employer's form,
我是个负责任的雇主
and I'm nothing if not a conscientious employer.
Haven't seen her in months.
我几个月没见到她了
莫克尔警探
Detective Morkel.
林纳斯
Lyners.
我何德何能让两位大驾光临
To what do I owe the pleasure?
赛隆先生
Mr. Theron.
I must admit it's a surprise seeing you here.
看到你在这里 真是惊喜
我是亚利先生的律师
I was Mr. Jali's lawyer.
I'm just helping to keep things ticking over
我只是在地♥产♥移交办完前 帮忙打点一下
until the estate is wrapped up.
Ah. So many of your clients are connected to our cases.
你的很多客户都跟我们的案子有关
谋杀案
Murder cases, at that.
我不明白你在暗示什么
I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting.
我没有暗示什么 我是说 这是个奇怪的巧合
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm saying it's a strange coincidence.
尤其是我们的验尸报告说 亚利先生也是被谋杀的
Especially since our autopsy report says that, uh, Mr. Jali was also murdered.
-什么? -对
- What? - Yeah.
-怎么说? -死因是窒息
- How? - Cause of death, asphyxiation.
根据我们的经验 当受害者被勒死 或窒息身亡时
And in our experience, when a victim is strangled or suffocated to death,
通常是个人恩怨
it's usually intensely personal matters.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police. Who the hell do you think you are?
-你以为你是谁? -把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
Give me the fucking phone.
把该死的电♥话♥给我
我正在找曾兹 她拿了我的东西
I'm looking for Zenzi.
She's got something of mine, and I want back.
我想要回来
我没见过她
I haven't seen her.
别再骗我了 贱♥人♥
- Stop lying to me, bitch.
我昨天看到你和她在一起
I saw you with her yesterday.
我不是个好糊弄的人
I'm not a man to be trifled with.
你告诉我曾兹在哪里 我就放你去和女伴们吃饭
So you tell me where Zenzi is,
and I'll let you get back to your ladies lunches
你随便去干什么都行
or whatever the fuck it is that you do.
我不知道
I don't know.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
回答错误!
Wrong fucking answer!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
嗷... 你个贱♥人♥!
Ouch, you... bitch!
就算我知道她在哪里
Even if I knew where she was,
我也不会告诉你的 混♥蛋♥
I wouldn't tell you, asshole.
现在 滚出我的房♥子
Now get the fuck out of my house.
武装部队两分钟内就能到我家
'Cause armed response is two minutes or less in my neighborhood.
再过1分40秒你脑袋就会有把枪顶着
One minute 40 seconds until you have a shotgun to your head.
布莱辛有很多仇人 警探
Blessing was a man with a lot of enemies, Detective.
Tell us about these enemies.
跟我们说说这些仇人
我不能跟你讨论关于 我客户的机密信息
You know I can't discuss confidential information
about my clients with you, deceased or not.
不论他是否在世
但你必须遵守法律
Yes, but you are bound by law
公开逃跑嫌犯的下落
to disclose the whereabouts of suspected criminals on the run.
所以如果你知道曾兹或麦克斯在哪 你必须告诉我们
So if you know where Zenzi or Max are, you have to tell us.
如果我知道他们的行踪
If I learn anything about their whereabouts,
我保证 一定会告诉你们
I assure you, I will let you know.
既然你愿意帮忙
Well, since you're willing to help,
你能想到他们和 卡利登有什么关系吗?
can you think of any connection either of them might have with Caledon?
卡利登
Caledon.
Hmm.
没有
No. No, nothing comes to mind.
-大脑一片空白 -谢谢
Thanks. You've been a great help.
你帮了我们很多
我们是来找亨德里克斯先生的 他在吗?
We're actually here to see Mr. Hendricks. Is he about?
雷蒙德忙着安排葬礼
Raymond is busy sorting out funeral arrangements.
你能不能让他回来后给我打个电♥话♥?
Can you ask him to give me a call when he comes back?
当然
Of course.
我说过 我们愿意全力配合
And like I said, we're here to cooperate with you as much as possible.
我也想为布莱辛伸张正义
I, for one, also want to find justice for Blessing.
还有55秒
Fifty-five seconds.
就算你开枪 他们也会抓到你
Even if you shoot me, they'll still catch you.
会怎么判?入室抢劫还是谋杀?
So, what's it gonna be? House-breaking or murder?
这还没完
This isn't over yet.
还有的你受
It's not over by a long shot.
-怎么了? -别他妈跟我说怎么了
- What? - Don't fucking "what" me.
警探到处找你
I've had detectives all over this place looking for you.
-你在哪里? -在找曾兹
- Where are you? - Looking for Zenzi.
无能的警♥察♥至少告诉了我她在哪里
That's one thing our incompetent police did.
They told me where she is.
-哪里? -卡利登
- Where? Fuck's sakes. - Caledon. My thoughts exactly.
-我♥操♥了 -正是我的想法
亚兹德是卡利登人
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表