剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
一号♥ 出列 面对镜子
Number one, step forward. Face the mirror.
二号♥
Number two.
三号♥
Number three.
四号♥
Four.
四号♥ 出列
Step forward, number four.
我们说的是暴♥力♥杀人 谋杀 女士
We're talking about violent killings. Murder, ma'am.
这不是你看到的那个女人吗?
Is this not the woman you saw?
可能是她们中的任何一个
It could have been any one of them.
就是她 四号♥
That was her. Number four.
你确定?
You sure?
I'll never forget her face.
我不会忘记她的脸
她和她丈夫
Her and her husband.
我的朋友...
My friends are...
就是因为他们死的
dead because of them.
好了 开始说吧
Right, start talking.
你为什么谋杀这些人?
Why did you murder these men?
目击证人 监控都能指证你在现场
Eyewitnesses, CCTV cameras, they put you on the scene.
人赃俱获...
You're caught red-handed.
麦克斯!
Max!
你看起来是个诚实 温柔的女人
You look like an honest, gentle woman.
也许你曾经是的
Maybe you were, at one time.
你到底被卷入了什么事?
What the hell are you mixed up in?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我只是个清洁工
I am just a cleaner.
看不见的罪
(周六)
(根据《法特码》改编)
Listen, I'm sorry your husband's dead.
我很抱歉你丈夫死了
真的很抱歉
I truly am.
但他是被定罪的杀人犯 还有仇没报
But he was a convicted murderer with a score to settle.
他出狱后 接连死了很多人
He gets out of jail, and suddenly the bodies start piling up.
我猜他对那些害他入狱的人
I'm guessing he went on a revenge killing spree
进行了疯狂报复 对吗?
against the men who put him away. Am I right?
布莱辛亚利 让他卖♥♥命的黑道老大
Blessing Jali, the underworld boss he worked for.
证据显示他被下毒、棒击 最后窒息致死
The evidence shows he was poisoned, and battered, and asphyxiated.
杰克森汤姆 麦克斯欠他钱
Jackson Thom. Max owed him money.
我们这儿有麦克斯的枪
We have Max's gun.
弹道分♥析♥出来后 我敢打赌他和汤姆的死有关
When the ballistics come in,
I'm willing to bet it'll connect him to Thom.
我也敢打赌他和卡利登 法鲁克威廉姆斯的
I'm also willing to bet it'll connect him to the murder of Farouk Williams
谋杀案有关
in Caledon.
And then...
还有
恩里克布森
there's Enrico Booysen,
你的
your landlord.
房♥东
我们有通话记录 短♥信♥ 我们知道你们有...
We have call logs, messages. We know you had...
-断断续续的联♥系♥ -你什么都不知道
irregular contact.
You don't know anything.
Max is dead. He brought it upon himself.
他死了 这是他自找的
凡动刀的 必死于刀下
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.
You don't need to cover for him.
你不用替他掩护
我们确认他的身份是厄尼梅尔
We've ID'ed him as Ernie Meyer,
雷蒙德亨德里克斯的手下
an associate of...
和你丈夫有关的罪犯
Raymond Hendricks, another criminal connected to your husband,
and your employer.
也是你的雇主
你是为了麦克斯杀了他吗?
Did you kill him for Max?
曾兹 你现在处境艰难
Zenzi, you're caught between a rock and a hard place.
不论是为了什么
Whatever this is, whatever it's for,
你唯一的出路就是供出实情
the only way out is to start talking.
拜托 曾兹 我理解麦克斯 但我不理解你
Come on, Zenzi. I understand Max, but I don't understand you.
现在还有什么关系呢?
What does it matter now?
He's dead.
他已经死了
-听着... -好 够了
- Look-- - Okay. That's enough.
你可以打个电♥话♥
You're allowed to make a call.
I don't have anyone to call.
我不知道要打给谁
你妹妹?
Your sister?
证据都全了 可以定罪了
It's all there. We have her.
还没有决定性证据
Not conclusively though.
还不够 没有供词 什么都没有
It's not enough. Without a confession, we have nothing.
让我跟她谈谈 交给我吧
Let me talk to her. Leave her with me.
Fuck.
操
什么事?
Yes?
你去哪儿了?我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Where have you been? I've been calling you all night.
事情有点失控
Things got a little out of hand.
但已经搞定了
But the situation is handled.
搞定?
Handled?
麦克斯死了 数据在我手上
Max is dead, but I've got the data.
为什么我感觉还有转折?
Why do I sense a "but"?
警♥察♥抓到了他的妻子
The police have his wife.
这事要么彻底解决 要么彻底败露
So look, it's either all over, or it's about to blow right the fuck up.
还有一事...
And another thing.
警方也拿到了我的枪
The police, they've got my gun as well.
这就是你要的答案?
Is that the answer you were looking for?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里?
Where the fuck are you?
我他妈要一走了之
I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge.
把数据给我
Bring the data to me.
好吧
Fine.
麦克斯跟她说了什么?
What did Max tell her?
我不知道
I don't know.
天杀的 雷蒙德 这是你捅的篓子
God damn it, Raymond. This is your mess.
要我来收拾?
Am I supposed to clean it up?
Did you find Joseph?
你找到约瑟夫了吗?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
当然
Sure you are.
你记得我们第一次见面时 我对你说的话吗?
Do you remember what I said to you the one time we met?
关于被拖入困境的事?
About being caught up in a bad situation?
你的丈夫被一些坏人拖入困境
Your husband was caught up with some very bad people,
那些人几乎全死了
and almost all of them are dead.
你还在这里
You're still here.
曾兹...
Zenzi...
让我帮你
let me help you.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
我不禁感觉你所经历的事
I can't help feeling
that you are in the middle of something bigger than you're letting on.
比我们以为的更严重
跟我们说说
Talk to us.
别让麦克斯白白死去
Don't let Max die for nothing.
...据称 一位黑道连环杀手
...an alleged perpetrator of a series of underworld hits
本周震动了开普敦
that have rocked Cape Town this week.
身份不明的嫌犯拒捕后被射杀
The unidentified suspect was killed after resisting arrest.
案发后 一位女子被拘留
A woman was taken into custody after the incident.
目前尚不清楚她是否是嫌犯
It's unclear whether she's a suspect,
不过警方表示 连环杀人案可能已经结束
though police have suggested that the killing spree may be over.
发言人不愿透露此案是否与 本周早些时候
A spokesperson would not comment on any connection to footage
of a woman pushing a man to his death earlier this week.
女子把男子推下铁轨的案件有关联
警方请求公众帮助...
The public are being asked for help...
-你做了什么? -任何掌握更多信息的人
What have you done?
Anyone with more information, contact your local police station.
请联♥系♥当地警局
(南非执法机构)
死去的犯人叫什么名字?
What was the perp's name? Dead guy?
姆瓦利 麦克斯威尔姆瓦利
Mwale. Maxwell Mwale.
把这个交给莫克尔
Let's get this to Morkel.
Zenzi, come on.
曾兹 拜托
我们只想了解麦克斯为何而死
We just want to understand what Max died for.
他为什么在卡利登?
Why was he in Caledon?
-为了拿到证据 -证据?
- To get evidence. - Evidence?
有个阴谋
There was a plot,
偷钱的阴谋
a scheme to steal money.
等等 从谁那里偷钱?
Wait. Steal from whom?
从别人手里
From people.
普通人
Regular people.
是银行诈骗
It was a bank scam.
他们都参与其中
They were all involved.
布莱辛 杰克森 麦克斯?
Blessing, Jackson, Max?
他们不是主谋
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表