剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
Once he comes in, pretend to be working or something, okay?
-至少让他吸两行... -好的
- Make sure he takes at least two lines-- - Yes, yes, okay.
然后把剩下的拿走 离开
And then take the rest of it and get out of there.
别留下任何证据
Leave no evidence behind.
对 你学得很快
Yes. You're a fast learner.
我帮你望风 等你做好了 我们在后面见
I'll be your lookout from up top. Once you're done, we'll meet at the back.
-明白吗? -好
- Got it? - Okay.
姐妹?这很完美
Sisi? Actually, this is perfect,
因为有个混♥蛋♥把红酒洒在我裙子上了
because some asshole just spilled red wine all over my dress.
你能来帮我脱掉吗?拜托
So can you come help me take it off, please, man?
来吧 姐妹!
Come, sisi!
我的拉链卡住了
My zipper's stuck.
你最好在祝福来之前离开
You better leave before Blessing gets here.
Why are you cleaning so late anyway? Oof!
你为什么这么晚打扫?
This room is... spinning.
这个房♥间... 在旋转
嘿 我可以帮你离开这里
Hey. I can help you get out of here.
嘿
Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
嘿
Hey.
-醒醒 -这他妈算怎么回事?
Wake up.
What the fuck is going on here?
这么晚了 为啥有个清洁工在我办公室?
Why the fuck is a cleaner in my office this late?
出去!
Get out!
Fuck.
该死
希娜!
Chyna! Chyna!
醒醒!
Wake up! Wake up!
Chyna! Chyna, wake up.
希娜 醒醒
醒醒 希娜!
Wake up, Chyna!
希娜 快点
- Chyna! Chyna, come on!
你干吗把自己搞成这样?
Why do you get so fucked?
我得换裙子
I had to change my dress.
Are you still here?
你还在这儿?
他妈滚出去
Get the fuck out.
Uh, just...
只要...
把自己整理好 好吗?
Just clean yourself up, okay?
好
Okay.
Joseph, Joseph, Joseph.
约瑟夫
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, my man.
对了
Oh yeah.
那贱♥人♥准备好了吗?
Is that bitch getting ready?
Fuck.
操
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
What?
怎么了?
你不会说话吗?
You don't know how to speak?
我刚才听到你说话了
I heard you talking earlier.
Maybe you're like a farmworker...
也许你像个农民...
笨蛋
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
我听到了
I hear you.
那你为什么不回答我?
Then why did you not answer me?
我问你呢
I'm asking you.
那该死的贱♥人♥准备好了吗?
Is that bloody bitch getting ready?
我得先从你那里得到一些答案
I'm first gonna have to get some answers from you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Huh?
你不是平常来这里打扫的阿姨
You're not the usual auntie that cleans here.
我是麦克斯姆瓦利的妻子
I am Max Mwale's wife.
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说谁
是吗?
Oh, really? But he went to prison for you.
但他为你进了监狱
Now he's disappeared.
现在他消失了
你可能和这件事有关
And you probably have something to do with it.
告诉我他在哪里 我就不打扰你了
Just tell me where he is, and I'll leave you alone.
我不在乎你要不要走
I don't care if you're coming or going.
我不欠你的
I owe you nothing.
你欠我一切
Oh, you owe me everything.
-你夺走了我的一切 -你个贱♥人♥!
You took everything from me.
Hey, bitch!
去你的!
Fuck you!
你知道吗?
You know what?
我建议你 在我失去
I suggest you get out of here
幽默感前 离开这里
before I lose my sense of humor.
不然...
Or else...
我把你脑袋打开花!
I'll blow your brains out!
然后也许
And then maybe
你可以去找你心爱的麦克斯了
you can join your beloved Max.
麦克斯死了?
Max is dead?
Jeez. Jeez.
天啊
该死
Fuck.
雷蒙德...
Raymond...
派你来的吧?
sent you, na?
出去!
Get out! Get out!
出去!
姐妹 我说了 让你在他来之前离开
Sisi, I told you to leave before he came.
祝福...
Blessing...
别杀女佣
Don't kill the maid.
Who's gonna clean it up?
不然谁清理呢?
Ooh.
我能来点吗?
Can I have some?
不! 该死!
No! Fuck!
该死
Shit.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
-过来 -不 求你了
- Come here. Come here. - No, please.
操!
I'm sorry.
Hey!
喂!
- No. - Come.
-不 -来
-不 他会杀了我的 -我们得走了
- No, he's gonna kill me. - We have to go.
-不 姐妹 -来 希娜 快点
- No, sisi. - Come. Hurry up, Chyna. Quickly.
Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂!
Fucking bitch.
该死的贱♥人♥
我叫你滚
Hey, I told you to leave.
该死的...
Fucking...
操
Fuck.
该死!
Shit!
住手!
Stop!
希娜 拜托
Chyna, please. Come on.
把枪放下
Just drop the gun.
听着... 我会补偿你的
Look... I'll make it up to you.
不论你要什么都可以 拜托
Whatever you want. Anything. Please, come on.
把枪...
Put the gun...
宝贝!不!
Baby! Baby! Baby! No!
我的天 宝贝
Oh my God. Baby.
Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们得帮他 他看起来快要死了
We have to help him. He looks like he's dying.
那样的人不配活着
Men like him don't deserve to live.
我们不能就这样看着他死!
We can't just let him die!
这个男人虐待你 让你对毒品上瘾
This man has abused you. He has gotten you hooked.
他死了 你就自♥由♥了
And if he dies, you can be free.
自♥由♥?
Free?
希娜 我们时间不多了
Chyna, we don't have much time. We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
去拿上你的东西
Just go get your stuff.
快点
Hurry up.
希娜 快
Chyna, quickly.
来吧 快点
- Come on. Hurry up.
这是为了麦克斯
This is for Max.
你知道他们干掉了亚兹德吗?
You know that they got rid of Yazid?
我知道
I know.
为什么?亚兹德拿到了什么把柄?
But why? What did Yazid have on them?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
但就像亚兹德一样 我知道很多人都希望麦克斯死
But just like Yazid, I know that a lot of people want Max dead.
告诉祝福我来了
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表