剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
她是谁?
- Who's she? - Zen... Zen...
她看着还很年轻 那里面是什么勾当?
She still looks very young. What goes on inside that place?
你能不能...
Can you just... Just go home.
回家吧 我现在不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about this right now. And I'm sure...
艾苏鲁可能在等你了
...Esulu is probably wondering where you are.
艾苏鲁很想你
Esulu misses you.
我想你
I miss you.
涅斯先生?
Mr. Ngesi?
曾兹!
Zenzi!
对不起 我... 我找了你好几个小时了
I'm sorry. I... I've just been looking for you for hours with no luck
in this cesspool of incompetence.
到处是酒囊饭袋
I'm just glad that you're safe.
你没事我就安心了
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
怎么?看到你被那些黑衣人抓走
What, you didn't think I wouldn't follow you,
我能袖手旁观?
after seeing you get taken by those blackguards?
Oh no.
不行
斗争还在继续!
The struggle continues!
我的车在那边 你肯定累坏了
My car's over here. You must be exhausted. I'll take you home.
我送你回家
我跟你说过无数次了
I've told you a million times,
别叫我涅斯先生 把我叫老了
you must stop with the Mr. Ngesi stuff.
You're making me feel old.
我看起来没那么老吧?
I don't look that old, do I?
发生了什么事?
What happened in there?
他们问了关于麦克斯的事
They were asking about Max.
关于...
Some follow-up questions about his disappearance.
他失踪的一些后续问题
也许他想人间蒸发
Maybe he wants to be a ghost.
也许一想到...
Maybe the thought of coming back to me has made running away more appealing.
要回到我身边 就宁愿跑开了
你确定今晚要回爱丽丝家吗?
Are you sure you want to go back to Alice's tonight?
她刚刚埋了她的丈夫 可能会很难熬
She just buried her husband. It could be a rough night.
如果你愿意...
If you'd like,
我家有间空房♥
my spare room's available.
我去泡茶
I'll make us some tea.
抱歉 我不是故意想偷♥窥♥
Sorry. I didn't mean to snoop.
曾兹 拜托
Zenzi, please.
你过去五年一直在打扫我的房♥子
You've been cleaning my house for the past five years.
你应该对我了如指掌了
I think you probably know everything about me.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Please.
这就是我书名的来源
That's actually what gave me the title for my book.
我跟你说过的那个?
You know, the one I told you about?
《看不见的罪》
Unseen.
你看
You see, we open our homes and our houses
我们...
对你们这样的男人女人家门敞开
to men and women like you all the time.
你对我了如指掌
You know everything about us, our best moments, our worst,
我们最美好 最糟糕的时刻
而我们对你们一无所知
and yet, we know nothing about you.
或者我们选择不知道 不看
Or we choose not to know, not to see.
I'm just as guilty as the next person.
我们都是一样的有罪
也许这样更好...
Maybe it's better
你不知道我们生活中的事
that you don't know what happens in our lives.
你可能会震惊...
You might be shocked to...
发现我们能做出什么事
...discover some of the things that we are capable of.
你知道吗
You know... ...somebody once told me that
有人曾经告诉我
我的隐形是一种优势
my invisibility was an asset.
最近我在利用这个
And lately, I've been using it
来做坏事
to do bad things...
可怕的事
terrible things...
总有一天会付出代价的事
...things that I will, one day, have to pay for.
手上沾的鲜血...
Having blood on your hands is...
是永远无法洗清的
something that you can never escape.
我就站在那里
I just stood there.
我站在那儿 看着他眼里的生命一点点消失
I stood there, and I watched the life disappear from his eyes.
而知道我就是那个...
And to know that I was the one.
是我做的
I did it.
不知该怎么形容这种感觉
It's a feeling that I can never explain.
曾兹...
Zenzi...
希望你能早点告诉我 你觉得艾苏鲁的死是你的错
I wish you'd told me sooner that you blame yourself for Esulu's death.
但这不是你的错 亲爱的
But it's not your fault, my dear.
你手上没有沾你儿子的血
You do not have your son's blood on your hands.
唯一的凶手是扣动扳机的人
The only one to blame is the one that pulled the trigger.
你尽力保护那个男孩
You did everything you could to protect that boy.
Uh, I'm keeping you up,
我让你醒着
强迫你回忆那些你想忘掉的事
forcing you to revisit things you want to forget.
你喝完茶 房♥间准备好了
You finish your tea. The room's ready for you.
抱歉打扰 警探们
Sorry to disturb, Detectives.
我在追踪恩里克布森的案子
I'm just following up on the Enrico Booysen case.
抱歉 杰克森汤姆的案子 已经让我们忙坏了
I'm sorry, man. We've been swamped with the Jackson Thom case.
如果你有报告
Um, if you have the report,
我可以快速过一下然后签字
I can run through it quickly and then sign off on it.
是工地的意外 对吧?
It's the accident at the construction site, right?
保险公♥司♥一直因为这报告找我麻烦
The insurance company keeps on pestering me for the report.
我想他妻子能拿一大笔钱
I think his wife is in for a solid payday.
你说曾兹勒姆瓦利住在哪里来着?
Where did you say Zenzi Mwale lived again?
Uh, Portland Road, Lavender Hill.
波特兰路 薰衣草山
要查什么?
- What am I looking at? - Check out Enrico Booysen's address.
查查恩里科布森的地址
It's the exact same place I picked her up. She must have known Booysen.
就是我去接她的地方
-她肯定认识布森 -先是杰克逊 现在是恩里科
First, Jackson. Now, Enrico.
这不只是巧合 对吧?
This is more than a coincidence, right?
我们得再跟姆瓦利夫人谈谈
I think we need to have another talk with Ms. Mwale.
-快到了 -好
- Almost there. Almost there. - Okay.
Just... Watch it. Watch it for a second.
小心点
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
- Oh.
好高级
This is so fancy.
好
Okay.
其他人呢?
Where is everyone else?
那是你的位子
Well, there's your seat over there.
我决定今晚关门
I decided to close for the night.
谢谢
Thank you.
You're welcome.
不客气
我不想和任何人分享
I did not want to share you with anyone...
我们的第一次约会
on our first date.
真不错
- That is nice. - Yeah.
是啊
但你要怎么付这笔钱?
But how are you going to pay for all of this?
我不想让你在我身上花钱
I don't want you to spend your money on me.
曾兹 只要能让你开心 我愿意在你身上花尽所有钱
Zen, I would spend my last cent on you
if it would make you happy.
-但你刚认识我 -对
- But you just met me. - Yeah.
是对的人一下就知道了
When you know, you know.
好吧...
Well, this is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最美的东西
我也是一样
Me too.
麦克斯
Max, dinner service starts in an hour.
晚餐服务一小时后开始
你最好在老板来之前把这些都清理了
You better clear this up before the boss gets here.
我今晚不跟你分小费
I'm not sharing my tips with you tonight.
好吧
Yeah, sure, sure.
I guess that's me, busted.
我被抓包了
很合身
It fits.
歌♥洛莉亚...
Gloria is...
和你身材差不多
was the same size as you.
I'm sorry.
对不起
看到别人穿她的衣服 你一定不好受
I'm sure it can't be easy seeing somebody else wearing her clothes.
我在楼上帮你放了一些她的衣服
I've put out some of her clothes for you upstairs.
Uh, it's been a long night...
今晚很漫长...
今天也很漫长 我只是...
Or a long day. I'm just going to try and get some rest.
-想去休息一下 -当然了
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 看不见的罪(2023) | 导航列表