剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
我一直都知道童话故事 都对女生不好
I always knew this fairy-tale stuff was lousy for girls,
但是它们更是教坏了小男生!
but it stinks on ice for boys too.
我是说 怪不得像他那样的男人 都会变成他那副德性
I mean, no wonder guys like him end up the way they do.
什么?又聪明又有一张双人水床?
What? Smart with a twin water bed?
但是你们这些小男生…
But you boys...
你们还没有变成臭男人
you're not set in your ways yet.
你们可以学会当不同的人
You can learn to be different.
我也可以帮助你们
And I can help you.
我差点忘了
Oh. I almost forgot.
超炫的退场舞!
Big finish!
不要!
No!
等等 这些人是谁?
Wait... who are these people?
我们的家长呢?
Where are our parents?
家长都没有来?
Our parents didn't come!
为什么?他们为什么没来?
Why not? Why didn't they come?
我赢了!你们的家长输了!
I win! Your parents lose!
Whoo-hoo!
你们输了!
You lose! Ooh-hoo-hoo!
Yeah!
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表