剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
布雷迪 你压到我头发了
Brady, you're on my hair.
-什么 -等一下 等我拨一下
- What? - Wait, just let me--
别动 我马上好了
Hold on, I'm almost done.
我知道 布雷迪 可我
I know, but Brady, can we--
妈的 有人回来了
Shit! Someone's home.
你好啊 爸爸
Um, hey, Dad.
你好啊 小公主
Hey, princess.
你好 小布
What up, B-man?
我们在上面做作业
Hey, just, uh, just doing some homework.
我以为你要去打网球呢
I thought you were playing tennis.
我就是想把这个给你
Well, I wanted to drop this off.
我知道你没有它一天也活不下去
I know you can't go a day without it.
所以你
So, you, uh...
昨晚看比赛了吗
you catch the game last night?
看了 斯坦福大学的队简直了
Yeah. Stanford's killing it this season.
那还准备提前申请么
Still planning on applying early?
-我的申请基本快完成了 -那就好
- I'm almost done with my application. - Good.
等你准备好申请就告诉我 我会替你美言几句
When you're ready, let me know. I'll put in a good word.
招生办主人是我原来兄弟会的成员
The director of admissions was my fraternity brother.
真的啊 老爸 你原来从来没说起过呢
Really, Dad? Because you haven't mentioned that one before.
好了
All right.
我要去办公室了
I'm heading to the office.
-告诉你妈妈我不回来吃晚饭了 -今天是周日诶
- Tell your mom I won't be home for dinner. - Even on a Sunday?
电♥话♥不会自己买♥♥自己哦
Those phones don't buy themselves.
你和他要小心一点
Let's be more careful with this one.
好的
I will.
再见了二位
Bye, guys.
斯宾塞 关小声点
Spencer! Turn that down!
艾洛蒂 你在干吗
Elodie, what are you doing?
这个百叶窗简直是屎
These blinds are shit.
-我感觉我就想在监狱一样 -好吧
- I feel like I'm in a prison. - Okay.
我们可以把它换掉
So, we can replace them.
我会跟你♥爸♥爸说的 很容易换的
I'll talk to your dad. It's an easy fix.
在这真的很难睡着
It's really hard to sleep in here.
-斯宾塞每天早上都吵死 -我知道
- Spencer's so loud every morning. - I know.
那些动画片简直要把我整疯了 但他才八岁
Those cartoons drive me crazy, but he's eight.
算了吧
Forget it.
我要去为今天的仪式做准备了
I have to get ready for service day.
我给你放了一个蛋白棒和吸吸乐在桌上
I left you a KIND bar and Go-Gurt on the counter.
吸吸乐
Go-Gurt?
小偷小抢 第一季第三集
诺亚
今晚
好霸道 你定就好
我家
-你俩忘记什么东西没 -没有啊
- You guys miss anything? - No.
我看见他们把你的自♥拍♥挂在大厅了
Hey, I saw they hung your self-portrait in the main hall.
你知道我很喜欢你的照片 能复印一张给我吗
You know I love your photos. When are you giving me a copy?
你喜欢
You liked it?
真的很喜欢
I really liked it.
你今天怎么样
How you doing?
-我很好 -那就好
- I'm good. - Good.
你明明不好 你看看你的小手
You're not. Look at these little hands.
坐我这
Sit with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我叫艾洛蒂 -AJ
- I'm Elodie. - AJ.
我曾经也是新生
I was new, once upon a time.
我喜欢你的背包
I like your backpack.
复古背包一度很流行
Vintage JanSport is having its moment.
这是我妈妈的 她才比较有品位
It was my mom's. She's the one with good taste.
这太棒了
Love that.
我在整理一个抗♥议♥者主题的街拍板块
I'm putting together a protest-inspired lookbook.
你介意我拍你吗
Do you mind?
不 你拍吧
No, go ahead.
学校不给我们提供水肯定是违法的
It has to be illegal for the school not to bring us water.
他们在许可单上提示我们要自己带
They told us to bring our own on the permission slip.
你是在帮学校做事吗 还是怎么着
What, do you, like, work for the school?
虽然足球全靠脚力 但你这也太可悲了
I know soccer is all legs, but honestly, that's sad.
你臂力明显不足嘛
Your shoveling is so weak.
管好你自己吧 好吗
Mind your own business, okay?
说不定你也有归我管的一天
Maybe you are my business.
-看这 -别这样 把它放袋子里来
- Here. - Stop! Put it in the bag.
哥们 不好意思
Yo, dude, you mind?
我们在这里做正事呢 好吧
We're trying to work here, all right?
到别处去吧
Keep going.
骑你的小破车快走吧
Keep going on your little bike.
布雷迪 好了别这样
Brady, come on. Come on.
又怎么了
What?
各位 我实在是分辨不出
Hey, guys, look, I can't tell.
他到底是个流浪汉还是在搞羞耻行为艺术
Is he homeless or just having the most epic walk of shame?
来吧 赶紧滚吧
Come on. Keep going.
你有想过剃光头吗
Have you ever considered shaving your head?
我并不觉得我的头型适合剃光
I don't think I have the right head shape for that.
作为一个新来的 你的直觉告诉你要合群
Your instinct as the new girl is to blend in,
但其实你该放飞自我
when it really should be to stand out.
他们把那些树种得太近了
They're planting those trees too close together.
安珀 我告诉过你要间隔6英尺
Amber! I said six feet!
这个给你
Here.
我对刚刚的事情很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened back there.
谢了
Thanks.
把你的手放在这里 然后这样铲
Put your hand here and then just, like...
我印象中你没有那么弱
I remember you being much stronger.
要命 你是在说我退步了吗
Damn, so you're saying I fell off.
我是说 至少我可没有发福
I mean, at least I don't have a complete winter body.
你怀念穿裤子了的感觉吗
Don't you ever miss wearing pants?
你怀念想要挖个坑埋掉自己的感觉吗
Don't you ever wanna dig a hole and bury yourself?
我如果想要挖坑 那也肯定为了埋你
If my goal was to bury a body, it would be yours,
如果我这样做 你现在肯定已经死透了
and trust me, you would be six feet under by now.
你听见了吗 她在威胁我
Did you hear that? She threatened me.
好了好了 我们不如都回归到
Hey, hey. Okay, why don't we all just try
服务日的氛围中去吧
to stay in the service-day spirit?
好吗 可以吧
Yeah? All right.
她真是个KY婊
She's such a troll.
这样说过分了
That was a little aggressive.
我只是在说笑而已
I was just kidding.
塔比莎 莫
塔比莎 你们俩滚去哪了
莫 [位置分享]
莫 你敢来吗
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
随便逛逛
Just shopping.
所以你把这种行为叫做逛逛
Oh, is that what you call it?
我去了霍利斯特 我喜欢他家的牛仔裤
I went to Hollister. I like their jeans.
我们在这干吗
What are we doing here?
好戏要上演了
Things are about to get interesting.
殿堂
成人玩具及刊物有售
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
是的 蕾丝边区在哪里
Yes, where is the "Girl-on-girl" Section?
第三条道
Aisle three.
-你是同性恋吗 -我不 但你是啊
- You're gay? - You are, remember?
你可以在这给你女朋友搞点东西
You can get something for your girlfriend.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
这对我来说有点小了
It's a little small for me, personally.
-没错 -我开玩笑的
- Totally. - I was kidding.
我也是
Me too.
我们现在都到这种地方玩了吗
So, this is where we hang out now?
真正的中♥央♥公园
Yeah, you know, a real Central Perk.
我以为你们只是在逗我玩呢
I thought you were just fucking with me.
不 我在学习艾洛蒂的癖好
No, I'm learning Elodie's kinky.
可惜 这句话说起来还是夸赞
And, sadly, that's kind of a compliment from this one.
我...
I...
不知道这马力这么大
didn't realize how much horsepower this had.
女士内衣
Lingerie?
你真的这么低级吗
Are you really that basic?
你还喜欢什么 占星术和胖宝宝吗
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表