剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
小偷小抢 第一季第一集
你是新来的姑娘吧 你叫艾米丽
You're the new girl, right? Emily?
-我叫艾洛蒂 -雷切尔 我们爸爸是同事
- It's Elodie. - Rachelle. Our dads work together.
我听说过你妈妈的事 太惨了
I heard about your mom. That is so tragic.
你没事吧 等等 这个问题是不是很尴尬
Are you okay? Wait. Is that a weird question to ask?
你当然有事了
Of course you're not okay.
没事 我...没事
It's fine. I'm... fine.
你可能还没听说
You probably haven't heard,
但是今晚有个返校派对
but there's this back-to-school blowout tonight.
想来吗
Want to come?
我不是很喜欢参加派对
I'm not really into the whole party thing.
那看看你现在的样子
And how's that working for you?
-我们收到邀请了吗 -这是家庭派对
- Are we even invited? - It's a house party.
没有邀请 只有去不去
You don't get invited. You either go or don't go.
好吧 好的
Okay. Yeah, sure.
那我八点来接你
I'll pick you up at eight.
不如别穿得这么像个老爷爷
And maybe go with the less grandfatherly vibe.
-你太神经了 -怎么了
- You're ridiculous. - What?
-我没拍过我屁♥股♥的美照 -我心碎了
- I never get a good picture of my ass. - Oh, my heart breaks.
我们今晚什么时候去拉维家
So, what's our timing for Ravi's tonight?
你说呢
Ah, you tell me.
听说他又搞了雪橇
I heard he's bringing back the ice luge.
拜托 别又吐了
Oh, please, do not throw up again.
你有事吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 我只是...
Oh. Sorry, I was just...
天啊 是卡戴珊姐妹
Oh, my God, it's Kendall and Kylie.
她们可不大友善吧
Not the friendliest, are they?
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink! Drink, drink, drink, drink!
比阿尔伯克基好多了吧
Way better than Albuquerque, am I right?
他们是什么情况
What's their deal?
谁 塔比莎和布雷迪吗
Who? Tabitha and Brady?
他是学长 她貌美如花是个风云人物
He's a senior and she's so pretty she's basically an avatar.
他们好像心知肚明
It's like they knew they were
他们是学校里最养眼的两个人 于是决定
the two hottest people in school and decided,
"不如就老套一把"
"Why not be cliché?"
诺亚 你手法都错了
Noah, you're doing it all wrong.
一定要翻转手腕
It's all in the flick of the wrist.
太神奇了 其实都是指尖...
That's so myth. It's actually all in the tip...
用力
...of your finger.
说到天赋神颜
Speaking of the genetically blessed,
诺亚·西莫斯这么帅可真不公平
it is not right how hot Noah Simos is.
没错
Totally.
然而 我还是更有可能钓上化学荣誉班的布莱恩
Alas, my odds are better with Brian from Honors Chem.
我要去撩他了
I'm gonna go dazzle him with my wit.
你别站在这里一脸...杀人犯的样子
Try not to stand around looking all... murdery.
算了
Whatevs.
听着 你要是这么不爽
Look, why'd you even bother coming
为什么还要来
if you're gonna be such a bitch?
你太冒犯了
You're offensive.
-怎么了 回去吧 -布莱迪 我想走了
- What? Come on. Let's go back inside. - Brady, I want to go.
你应该开心点 你以前没那么无趣
You need to lighten up. All right? You used to be more fun.
你以前没这么混♥蛋♥
You used to be less of a dick.
能不能别闹了 布莱迪 你把我弄疼了
Can you stop, Brady? You're hurting me.
布莱迪 放手
Brady, let go!
好吧 随便你
Fine. Be that way.
该死
Shit!
真棒
Perfect.
赞了你的照片
哥们 我们本来差点都被压着打
Bro. We were down by so much in the half,
然后你突然出现碾压全场
and then you came back and you crushed it.
巨人歌♥利亚被男孩大卫以石击杀
就像大卫和歌♥利亚一样
Bro, it was like David and Goliath.
那守门员就是个怪兽
That goalie was a beast, bro.
-真正的怪兽 -是吗
- A literal beast. - Right?
-你怎么样 -你好
- How you doing? - Hi.
你鞋底粘了点东西
So... you got a little something right there.
等一下 我来帮你弄掉 等下
Hold on, let me get it. Hold on.
你不说的话 我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell anybody if you don't. All right?
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们回头见 再见
All right. I'm gonna catch you around. Peace.
-想离开这里吗 -你的朋友呢
- Wanna get out of here? - What about your friend?
新来的女生吗 说实话
New girl? Honestly, I just brought her
我带她来 只是因为我爸让我对她好点
'cause my dad asked me to be nice to her.
我们走
Let's go.
-不 我没什么压力 -我猜他们挺好的
- No, I'm not stressed about it. - They're okay, I guess.
把手里的东西放下
Gonna need you to put that down.
跟我走
Come with me.
你在逗我吗
You fucking kidding me?
我们到了 喂
We're here. Hey.
我们到了
We're here.
我真的要这么做吗
Do I seriously have to do this?
我告诉你了 只是误会而已
I told you, it was just a misunderstanding.
拜托 艾洛 保安抓了你个现行
Come on, El. The security guard caught you red-handed.
他们没起诉是你幸运
You're lucky they didn't press charges.
正是我 超级幸运的人
That's me, super lucky.
我以为当时在
Well, I thought what happened
阿尔伯克基发生的事只是偶然而已
back in Albuquerque was a one-time thing.
我的朋友苏珊娜说
My friend Suzanne says
这些事真的对她的病患有所帮助
these kind of things have helped some of her patients.
詹娜说得对 这很难预料 可能对你有益
Jenna is right. You never know, it could be good for you.
算了
Whatever.
你会错过我的科学展览的
You're gonna miss my science fair.
看起来你♥爸♥妈给了我其他安排
Seems like your parents have other plans for me.
听着 如果你需要的话
Look, if you want, I-- I could
我可以早点离场 回来接你
come back and leave early, pick you up.
没事的 我听完吧
It's fine. I'll take the MAX.
我们回家见
We'll see you back home.
神啊 请赐予我接受不能更改事物时的平静
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
改变可以更改事物时的勇气
courage to change the things I can,
以及区别他们不同时的智慧
and the wisdom to know the difference."
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone.
我是肖恩
I'm Shawn...
你好 肖恩
Hi, Shawn.
我是一名盗窃成瘾者
...and I'm a kleptomaniac.
我已经四年没偷东西了
I'm four years shoplifting-free.
我还是一个依赖助成者 我父母酗酒
I'm also a codependent and the child of an alcoholic.
我学会了不要被人贴标签
And I've learned not to be defined by labels.
今天谁愿意来分享
So, who would like to share today?
很好
Great.
大家好 我是斯黛拉
Hi, I'm Stella.
你好 斯黛拉
Hi, Stella.
我已经六个月没偷东西了
It's been six months since I've lifted anything...
在这期间有过很多次诱惑
and it's not like I haven't been tempted.
我家附近的街角有家宠物超♥市♥
I mean, there's a Petco on my corner.
我一直告诉自己 如果我坚持项目
I just keep telling myself, if I stick with the program,
我能金盆洗手的
I'll stay clean.
大家好 我是克莱尔
Hi, I'm Claire.
你好 克莱尔
Hi, Claire.
自从工作上的一次意外之后
Since that incident at work,
我一直在从办公室"拿"东西
I've... started taking stuff from the office.
订书机 钢笔
staplers, pens.
我知道我该停手
I know I need to stop.
死吧
但 这像是有一个洞在那里
But... it's like there's this hole that I keep trying to fill
我已经不断尝试用各种办公用品去填它
with all of these office supplies...
但却还是远远未能填满
and it's, like, never enough, you know?
感谢分享
Thank you.
欢迎
Hello there.
今天我们迎来不少新人
We've got a lot of new faces today.
如果你受到了启发想要分享 不要客气
Please... feel welcome to share if you're so inspired.
有其他想要分享的新人吗
Any of the other newcomers?
坐在后面的那位你有什么想说吗
What about you in the back?
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表