剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
如果我没有叫她早点接我离开聚会
If I hadn't called her to pick me up early from that party...
这场事故就不会发生了
that never would've happened.
艾洛蒂 你真是这么想的吗
Elodie, is that what you really think?
那不是你的错
That was not your fault.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
每天早上我醒来
Every morning I wake up...
总有一瞬间
and for a split second...
我会忘记
I forget.
-我好想她 -过来
- I just miss her so much. - Come here.
-你好 -很抱歉我迟到了
- Hey. - Sorry I'm late.
没事 你妈妈还没回来
It's okay, my mom is still out.
你告诉我在你家见 我可没想到是这样的
When you said to meet at your house, I wasn't expecting this.
这是我爸妈的房♥子 不是我的
Well, it's my parents. It's not me.
让你在我的小破公♥寓♥里来来回♥回♥
I feel stupid letting you go on and on
真是太尴尬了
about my shitty little apartment,
你的家居然是这样的
when this is where you live.
你的公♥寓♥才不破 那属于你
No, your apartment's not shitty. It's yours.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
过来
Come here.
我想去作证
I want to do the deposition.
为了妈妈
For Mom.
好的
Okay.
就这样
That's all.
-波拉 -莫 你有空吗
- Paula? - Hey, Moe, are you free?
有空 怎么了
Uh, yeah. Why, what's up?
你可以下楼来餐厅吗 有急事
Can you get down to the restaurant? It's an emergency.
-怎么了 -来就是了
- What happened? - Just get down here.
波拉馅饼屋
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
我听说首尔的樱花
I hear the cherry blossoms in Seoul
应该开得很壮观
are supposed to be pretty epic, and...
我希望能和你一起看
I was wishing I get to see them with you.
所以弄了这个
So... you get it.
我不想找借口 好吗
I don't want to make any excuses, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只想要你
All I want is you.
你说得好听
Yeah, you say that...
-可是 -我是认真的
- but - I mean it.
但一旦你真的拥有了我
Yeah, but once you have me...
或许就想离开我了
maybe you won't want me anymore.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
我就在这里
I'm here.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你住在波拉这吗
Like, you live at Paula's now?
如果需要 我住在这也行
Yeah, if that's what it takes.
我疯狂地想你
I'll be missing you like crazy,
我就在这里等你回来
but I'll be right here waiting for you when you get back.
-你说什么 -这句话是
- Excuse me? - It means...
韩语里的"我可能也爱着你"
"I maybe love you too." In Korean.
妈的
Shit.
你可真好
You're good.
你是否愿意郑重宣誓
Do you solemnly swear
将说出全部实情
to tell the whole truth
绝无虚言吗 愿上帝保佑
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我愿意
I do.
请说出你的全名 我们将记录下来
Please, state your full name for the record.
艾洛蒂·戴维斯
Elodie Davis.
你明白自己为什么事作证吗
And are you aware why you're being deposed?
明白
Yes.
好 我们开始吧
Okay. Let's begin.
红车领先 黑♥车♥加速了
Red takes over the lead, black is gaining fast.
他到转弯的地方了 他失控了
He hits the turn. He loses control.
斯宾塞 准备洗手吃饭了
Spencer! Come get washed up for dinner!
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表