剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
I need water.
马上回来
I'll be back.
-不走运吗 -是的
- No luck? - No.
我根本不在乎 因为今晚特别棒
I don't even care, 'cause tonight is so great.
我只想将它永远铭刻在我脑海中
I just wanna etch it in my brain forever.
天啊 你让我想到一个最好的主意
Oh, my God. You just gave me the best idea.
我好喜欢
I love it.
我觉得这样很爽 是我奇怪吗
Am I weird or does this actually feel good?
绝对是你奇怪
You're definitely weird.
你们谁能握着我的手吗 针让我焦虑
Can one of you hold my hand? Needles give me anxiety.
我们明天一觉醒来会后悔吗
Are we going to wake up tomorrow and regret this?
老兄 明天根本不存在
Dude, tomorrow does not exist.
三角形 代表我们三个人
A triangle, for the three of us.
我爸会杀了我的
My dad's gonna kill me.
知道吗 这些天...
You know, these days...
我觉得我爸根本不会注意到
I don't think my dad would even notice.
说真心话 我觉得我爸如果在大街上看到我
Real talks. I don't think my dad would recognize me
也根本不会认得
if he saw me on the street.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想难过
I don't want to be sad.
难过见鬼去吧
Fuck sad.
除了偷窃之外
Next to stealing,
这无疑是我感觉最嗨的时候
this is hands-down the best high I've ever felt.
无疑
Hands down?
作为一次性专家 绝对的
As a one-time expert, definitely.
我爱你们两个
I love you guys.
我也是 我爱爱
Me too! I love love.
不 我说真的
No, I mean it.
最近一切都大变样
I mean, everything's just changed so much recently.
看到我爸和那个女人在一起
Seeing my dad with that woman...
实在太真实了
It was just way too real.
我无法想象和其他人一起看到那场面
I can't imagine having seen it with anyone else.
那样会更加糟糕
Would've been way worse.
有我们呢 姐们
We got you, girl.
天啊
Oh, man.
你们让我变得这么多愁善感
You guys got me feeling all sentimental and shit.
我讨厌你们
I hate you.
不过同时 我真的会在这个房♥顶大喊
But also, I will quite literally shout from this rooftop...
我爱你们
I love you!
比如只有来自波特兰的人喜欢谦逊耗子乐队
Like, the only people that like Modest Mouse are from Portland.
真是老套
It's such a cliché.
他们根本不是这里的人 他们来自华盛顿
They're not even from here, they're from Washington.
别说得这么戏剧化 乔什 他们很不错
Don't be so dramatic, Josh. They're good.
我来自西南 我爱他们
I'm from the Southwest and I love them.
"人的生命都有尽头 却没有人活得完整"
"Everyone's life ends, but no one ever completes it."
这伴我熬过一些痛苦时光
That got me through some shit.
"意见就像小猫 我把它们送人"
"Opinions were like kittens, I was giving them away."
出自专辑《寂寞拥挤的西部》
The Lonesome Crowded West.
你一直把她藏哪里了 她很棒
Where have you been hiding this one? She's great.
而且她真的很懂行
And she really know her shit.
不过你要小心
You have to be careful, though.
她内心的恶魔比你想的要多
She's got a little more devil in her than you might think.
你觉得恶魔名声不好
You think the devil gets a bad rep.
萨比恩 我们没冰块了
Sabine, we're out of ice.
-我能帮忙吗 -不 留下 好好玩
- Can I help? - No, stay. Have fun.
我待会来找你
I'll find you.
这下你可懂了吧
You better get after that.
你的脸真的
Your face is so...
非常有趣
interesting.
你比我想象中酷多了
You know, you're much chiller than I thought.
所以 你想要 吻我吗
So, do you wanna, like, kiss me?
你总是那么正式地提要求吗
Do you always ask so formal like that?
是啊 获得同意很重要
Yeah. Consent is where it's at.
这真性感
It's sexy.
-所以 这是在说你同意吗 -是的
- So, that's a yes? - Yes.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好意思 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
感觉有点飘忽
a little light-headed.
我猜 你吃了萨比恩朋友那些特别的药
Let me guess. One of Sabine's friends special pills.
来 过来坐下
Here, come sit.
喝点这个 能缓解一下
Drink this, it'll help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
比刚才好多了
Yeah. Better now.
很好
Good.
那感觉很棒
That feels nice.
这肯定是你吃了致幻剂的缘故
That's the Molly talking.
我猜也是
I guess.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我只是
It's just...
我觉得我有轻信他人的坏习惯
I think I just have a bad habit of trusting the wrong people.
你要对自己有点信心
Have a little more faith in yourself.
打扰一下
Don't mind me.
你来了
Oh, hey.
你俩看起来挺享受
You two look cozy.
她只是有点不舒服
Yeah, she was just feeling a little sick.
一切都很好
It's all good.
通常 当有人这样说那就不是一切都好
Usually when people say that, it's not all good.
当我们商量我们要一起办这个派对的时候
When we said we were going to throw this party,
我以为是我们将一起办这个派对
I thought it meant that we were going to throw this party.
而不是我一个人忙前忙后
Not that I would be doing all the work
然后你做甩手掌柜去勾搭别人
and you would be off hooking up with someone else.
-你们两个在交往吗 -我们没有
- Are you two together? - We're not together.
这有点复杂
It's complicated.
说实话 我不想被搅和进复杂关系里
Honestly, I don't do complicated.
我喜欢吻你
I love kissing you.
我觉得我做不来这个
I don't think I can do this.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好 只是
Yeah, everything is great. I just...
-我必须要走了 -好吧
- I have to go. - Okay.
和你亲热感觉不错
Well, nice making out with you.
你看见萨比恩了吗
Hey. Have you seen Sabine?
-我好像看见她往这边来了 -有的 但
- I thought she came this way. - Yeah, uh...
我刚刚跟她和卢卡特别尴尬
I just had a really awkward moment with her and Luca.
-什么意思 -我觉得他们貌似有一腿
- What do you mean? - I think they have something between them.
各位 我觉得我们五分钟之前就该离开了
Guys, we need to leave, like, five minutes ago.
我觉得我达到了人生巅峰
I feel like I'm peaking,
在这种飘飘欲仙的感觉消失前
and there's something I got to do
我有件不得不做的事情
before this warm fuzzy feeling ends.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你确定要这样做吗
You sure about this?
确定
Yeah.
萨比恩
你要是没走就好了
欢迎来到返校日舞会 请出示你的票
Welcome to homecoming. Ticket, please.
严格来说 我不是来跳舞的
Oh, technically I'm not going to the dance.
我只是想进去一会找个人
I just got to talk to someone real quick.
没有票 我不能放你进去
Without a ticket, it's not happening.
更别提 你的着装不符合要求
Not to mention, you don't meet the dress code requirements.
我需要穿什么才能进 该死的舞会礼服吗
What do I need to get in? A goddamn ball gown?
没错 你需要穿着正式服装
Yes. You need to be in formal wear.
老实说 这是阶级歧视
Honestly, that's classist.
你最好相信 本地新闻热衷这类报道
Better believe, the local news would eat that shit up.
或者他们可能喜欢看你被逮捕
Or they might enjoy watching you get arrested,
在警♥察♥验你的血检查非法药物后
when the police test your bloodstream for illegal substances.
诺亚
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
来嘛
Come on.
什么事 我是诺亚 你知道该怎么做
What' up? This is Noah. You know what to do.
诺亚 我是莫
Noah, hey, it's Moe.
不过你也知道是我...
But you know that...
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表