剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
你被邀请参加佐伊的生日派对
晚上9点半 纸老虎见
300美元 对吧
爸爸 你回来了
Dad, you're home.
今天在学校过得怎么样
How was school?
就学校那样 但是谢谢你
School-ish. But thank you
帮忙看了伊甸园东边这篇文章
for looking at the East of Eden essay.
我得了A
I got an A.
我就知道你会喜欢斯坦贝克
I knew you'd like Steinbeck.
停 我在试着找到合适的滤镜
Hey, stop, stop. I'm trying to get the right filter.
这是个沙拉 妈妈
It's a salad, Mom.
不要恨我的品牌
Don't hate on my brand.
你的品牌是什么
And what's your brand exactly?
我全力支持你做一个社会影响者
I am all for you being a social influencer...
但是 当你叫我来吃完饭
but... when you call me to dinner,
可不可以是在你拍完照片之后
can it be after you've taken your photos?
-我都快饿死了 -好啦
- I'm starving here. - Okay, okay!
就快好了
I'm almost done.
看吧 我好了
See? I'm done.
你今晚就穿这个
Is that what you're wearing tonight?
应该是布雷迪到了
I-I think Brady's here.
-布雷迪 -终于不是女多男少了
- Hey, Brady. - Hey, finally I'm not outnumbered.
快来 坐
Come on. Sit.
可是我们要出去了
But we're about to go out.
我们可以晚点再去拉维家
We can go to Ravi's later.
可我们说好了两个人吃晚餐
But we're supposed to have dinner, the two of us.
没错 可这里有吃的
Yeah, but there's food here.
这看着棒极了 谢谢你们
This looks great, guys. Thank you.
已经有121个赞了
A hundred and twenty-one likes already.
太棒了
That's awesome.
天啊 那是石榴籽吗
Man. Are those pomegranate seeds?
妈
Hey, Mom!
准备好吃油腻中餐 看无端暴♥力♥片了吗
Ready for some greasy Chinese and gratuitous violence?
别讨厌我
Don't hate me.
你要加班了
You picked up an extra shift.
抱歉 改天再看吧
Sorry. Rain check?
给你吃晚饭用
For dinner.
-我们下次再看《杀死比尔》 -好
- We will Kill Bill another time. - All good.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
诺亚
计划有变 你有空吗
午夜之后才有空
抱歉
你确定你没事吗
You sure you'll be okay?
只是腹痛 我不会有事的
It's just cramps. I'll live.
那是生物学
It's biological.
没错 没错
Hey, right. Right.
我们应该不会太晚回来 我给你留了姜黄茶
We shouldn't be back too late. I left you turmeric tea.
似乎能治腹痛
Seems to do the trick.
你可以戴我的帽子去看下一场比赛
You can wear my hat to the next game.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们会十一点左右回来
Okay. We'll be home around 11.
需要什么就给我们发信息 好吗
Text us if you need anything, okay?
开拓者冲啊
Go, Blazers!
-把那个收起来 -你吓到我了
- Put that away. - You scared me.
很好
Yeah, well, good.
他们在查证件吗
Are they checking IDs?
喝酒才会查
Only if you're drinking.
不过如果他们知道你来自红色州
But they might not let you in
可能不会让你进去
if they know you're from a red state.
-新墨西哥不是红色州 -比这里红
- New Mexico's not a red state. - Redder than here.
或许我该直接走 我必须十一点前到家
I should probably just go. I have to be home by 11.
胆子大点 姐们
Nut up, lady.
我们是和卢卡一起的
We're with Luca.
你好
Hello.
晚上好 女士
Good evening... ma'am.
老兄 你死定了
Dude, you're so eliminated.
我能行 能行
I got this! Got... this.
棒
Yes.
你看到我那双连击了吗
Did you see that double combo?
凶猛
Savage.
我能行
I got this.
你还想在这里待多久
How much longer do you think you want to hang out?
什么 我们还不能走 下一局你上
What? We can't go yet. You're up next.
我们不是要做其他事吗
I thought we're doing something else.
我会补偿你的 好吗 来
I'll make it up to you, okay? Here.
我保证
Promise.
毫不留情 混♥蛋♥
No mercy, asshole.
纸老虎
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you*
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you*
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you*
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you*
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you*
*需要你 想要你*
*Need you, want you...*
很高兴你来了
Glad you made it.
多谢邀请
Thanks for inviting me.
弗兰基·西蒙什么时候上台
What time does Frankie Simone go on?
十点
Ten.
爸爸
希望你好些了 我们11点到家
她现场特别棒 值得来玩一趟
She's pretty crazy live. It's worth hanging out.
好的
Okay.
我要回吧台了 不过晚点来找我
I'll be back at the bar, but come find me later?
好
Yeah.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你找到我了
You found me.
我看到卢卡了
I saw Luca.
他好酷
He's so cool.
超级酷
Super cool.
*你不在我生命中*
*I don't have you in my life*
*就像任何一个*
*Just like anyone...*
还以为你不会来了
Thought you weren't coming.
本来不想来的
Well, I did.
这是什么糟糕的夜晚 把你带到这来了
So, what kind of terrible night brought you here?
确实没什么意思
It's honestly not that interesting.
我挺感兴趣的
I'm interested.
-能给我一杯印度啤酒吗 -喂
- Can I get that IPA that's on tap? - Hey.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah. No. It's fine.
这块表很好看
Nice watch.
这是我爷爷的
It's my grandpa's.
跟我聊聊他吧
Tell me about him.
你想听我爷爷的故事
You want to talk about my grandpa?
有何不可
Why not?
他很了不起
Well, he was great.
他是位艺术家
He was an artist.
他是位木匠 但他一直想当艺术家
Well, he was a carpenter, but he always wanted to be an artist.
我小的时候 我们经常一起去公园写生
When I was little, we used to go to the park and sketch together.
真是太傻了
It's stupid.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
卢卡
Luca!
该死 我得回去工作了
Shit, I gotta go back to work.
还能继续聊吗
To be continued?
这首歌♥的歌♥名是《就躺下吧》
This song's called "Just Lie Down."
你好像说过你不来了
So, I thought you said you weren't coming.
改变主意了
Changed my mind.
你找了什么借口 格洛西亚在这后面有直销活动吗
What's your excuse? Glossier having a pop-up sale in the back?
夹克不错
Nice jacket.
你没戴腕套就拿到酒了
You got a drink without a wristband?
从某个人那偷的
Swiped it from some guy.
你还从人身上偷东西吗
You steal from people, too?
只从蠢货那偷
Only assholes.
我到了 在洗手间见吗
我得去趟洗手间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
-你不是有男朋友吗 -你关心这个干吗
- Hey, don't you have a boyfriend? - Why do you care?
我看到你在对卢卡献媚呢
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表