剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
派对那档事后 同居不是个好主意了
Well, after the party, it didn't seem right.
你们俩之间像是有很多故事
You two sound like you have some history.
是的
We do.
但我想要你知道 我们很久以前就结束了
It's been over for a while. I want you to know that.
心领了
Appreciate it.
我们多线开工如何
What if we multitask?
我可以边采购边让你拍我
Maybe I'll go shopping and you can document it?
彼之日常 吾之灵感吗
One man's errands is another's inspiration?
-差不多吧 -好吧 但等下
- Something like that. - Okay, but hold up.
你说你去采购
When you say shopping...
-你是指 -我是指真的给钱买♥♥东西
- do you mean-- - Actually purchasing items?
好吧
Right.
我们出发
Let's do it.
你和萨比恩之前到底发生了什么
What exactly happened with you and Sabine?
我刚刚来波特兰的时候
So, when I first got to Portland,
我有点被她迷得神魂倾倒
I... kinda got wrapped up in her for a bit.
你懂
You know...
-她有种独特的魅力 -我注意到了
- She has this way about her. - Oh yeah, I noticed.
但萨比恩从来不想跟任何人处长♥期♥关系
Yeah, but Sabine never wants to be with anyone for too long or...
或者长♥期♥待在同一个地方
stay anywhere for too long.
这就是放荡不羁的生活态度
It's that rock-n-roll lifestyle.
是的没错
Exactly.
所以说 你那时和她是认真的吗
So, was it serious?
我需要休息一下
Uh, I need a break.
只要你清楚我们不会买♥♥这个沙发就行
As long as you know that this sofa is not coming with us.
对 我们认真交往过一小会
Yeah, it was serious for a little.
但我觉得比起交往对象
But I think what Sabine wants
萨比恩更想要的是个她生活的观众
more than a relationship is an audience.
-听上去她挺激♥情♥的 -是的
- Sounds intense. - Yeah.
有关她的所有事情都
Everything with her was always...
过于激♥情♥以至于
so consuming that I...
我差点迷失自我
kind of lost myself.
那实在是太有毒了
It got really toxic.
过了没一阵子 我就受不了她的节奏了
And after a while, I just couldn't play by her rules.
如果你们已经分手了
If you guys were over,
她为什么还对派对的事情那么生气呢
then why'd she get so angry at the party?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能因为那不符合她的主张
Probably because it wasn't on her terms.
我从小到大身边有太多混乱
I've had so much chaos surround me my whole life...
有点想静静待一会
Kinda want to be still for a minute.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
好了 我们把地毯带回家吧
Alright, let's take this rug home.
偷♥拍♥
Sneaky.
-该我了 -不 不
- My turn. - Hey, no, no.
-来嘛 -不是这样玩的
- Come on. - That's not how this works.
快来 拍一张
Come on. One picture.
好
Okay.
别这样
Stop...
好吧
Okay.
这里还需完善 不过现在它是家了
It needs work, but... it's home now.
卢卡 这里很棒 因为是你的
Luca, it's great because it's yours.
我喜欢
I love it.
但你家风水不好
But your fengshui is off.
是吗
Is it?
-我们必须把床换个位置 -听你的
- We gotta move the bed. - If you say so.
把它搬到那里 对着门
Let's move it right there, across from the door.
好了
Okay.
棒
Cool.
这样好点了
That's better.
我不知道我是不是准备好了
I don't know if I'm ready.
似乎一切都有点像新的
Everything just seems a little bit new.
对我来说也是新的
It's new for me too.
你说了算 好吗
You call the shots. Okay?
过来
Come here.
塔比莎 瞧瞧谁来了
Tabitha. Look who's here.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你不是说我们可以谈谈
I thought you said we could talk.
不 那是你说的
No, you said that.
我要去楼上了
Well, I'm going to go upstairs.
布雷迪 斯坦福活动见
Brady, we'll see you at the Stanford event?
什么意思 为什么你会去
What do you mean? Why would you be going?
你们两个好好聊
Play nice, you guys.
所以你之前说的就是这个
So, that's what you were talking about.
坐
Sit.
真的很奇怪
It's just weird.
两年来我们无话不说 而现在就像...
For two years, we talked all the time, and now it's like...
就像我们是陌生人
It's like we're strangers.
分手就是这样的 布雷迪
That's what happens when people break up, Brady.
我知道 可是
I know, but...
我现在生活中有很多糟心事
I mean, I got all this shit going on in my life right now.
他们昨天找到我的车了
Like they found my car yesterday.
我拿出手♥机♥给你发信息 然后意识到...
And I took out my phone to text you, but then I realized...
-我不能 -你的车找到了吗
- I couldn't. - They found your car?
-在奥斯威戈湖湖底 -谁找到的
- At the bottom of Lake Oswego. - Who found it?
我不知道 警方给我爸打了电♥话♥
I don't know. My dad just got a call from the police.
他们知道是谁干的吗
They know who did it?
不 还不知道
No, not yet.
我不知道要说什么 布雷迪
I don't know what to say, Brady.
我知道 这...
Yeah, I know, it's...
-这太疯狂了 -不 我指对你说什么
- It's fucking crazy. - No, I mean to you.
你不能像这样随便来我家
You can't walk into my house like this.
我已经不是你女朋友了
Look, I'm not your girlfriend anymore.
好的 好的 可是...
Okay, okay, but...
我想你
Look, I miss you.
我想我们
And I miss us.
-你不想吗 -我觉得你该走了
- Don't you? - I think you should go.
你为什么非要对他这么刻薄
Why do you have to be so mean to him?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
他在努力 好吗
He's trying, okay?
让他缓口气 他想你
Give him a break. He misses you.
-妈 你不明白 -我不明白什么
- Mom, you don't get it. - What don't I get--
他对我不好 你想让我遭受那些吗
I mean, he wasn't nice to me. I mean, you want that for me?
老天 你有什么问题
God, what's wrong with you?
-我没有问题... -难怪爸出轨了
- Nothing's wrong with me-- - No wonder Dad cheated on you.
我得走了
I got to go.
等一下 斯宾塞
Just a second, Spencer.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi, can I help you?
你好 我是塔比莎 艾洛蒂的朋友
Hi, I'm Tabitha, Elodie's friend.
她在家吗
Is she home?
艾洛蒂现在被禁足了
Elodie is grounded right now.
她不能见你
She can't see you.
好的
Okay.
拜
Bye.
塔比莎 莫
塔比莎 他们发现了布雷迪的车
该死
Fuck.
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表