剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
I saw you throwing yourself at Luca.
阿尔布开克绝对喜欢他
Albuquerque's obviously into him.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
如果你能关注一下别人 而不是自己
Maybe if you paid attention
你就知道了
to someone other than yourself, you'd know.
这件太酷了 我很喜欢
It's sick. I love it.
那你打算怎么付钱呢 现金还是转账
So, how do you want to do this? Cash or Venmo?
我先穿上照照镜子 很快
I'm just gonna try it on in the mirror real quick.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
好吧
Okay.
等等 你欠我钱呢
Wait, you owe me!
欠你什么 滚开
Owe you what? Get off!
-这么快就要走了 -还不够早
- Leaving so soon? - Not soon enough.
-怎么了 -她把我的夹克穿走了
- What the hell? - She took my jacket.
你 等等
Yo! Wait!
-去你的 -喂
- Screw you! - Hey!
该死
What the...
发生什么事了
What just happened?
那个女孩是谁 这太疯狂了
Who was the girl? That was insane.
我本来想把我的夹克卖♥♥掉
I was trying to sell my jacket
我就让她试了一下 然后她就跑了
and I let her try it on and she took off.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
该死的格温
Fucking Gwen.
新手行动 永远也不要相信叫格温的人
Okay, rookie move. Never trust someone named Gwen.
等一下 你是把我给你的夹克卖♥♥给她了吗
Wait, were you selling her the jacket that I gave you?
太没礼貌了
Rude.
她偷走了你偷来的夹克吗
She stole the jacket that you stole?
-梅塔 -你为什么要把那件夹克卖♥♥掉
- Meta. - Why were you selling that jacket anyway?
我需要钱买♥♥回家的机票
I needed the money for a plane ticket home.
你为什么要回家
Why are you going home?
为了
For...
一个女孩
a girl.
她是你的女朋友
So... she's your girlfriend?
佐伊 没错
Zoey? Yeah.
她是我的女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
异地恋一定很糟
Long-distance must suck.
她的生日在这周
It's her birthday this weekend.
我本想飞回去给她一个惊喜
I wanted to fly home to surprise her.
算了吧 太蠢了
Forget it, it's stupid.
这不蠢
It's not stupid.
我只是
I just...
我在这好孤单
I feel so alone here.
谁不孤单
Who doesn't?
那本来能让她感觉好一点
Is that supposed to make her feel better?
-我只是实话实说 -说实话
- I'm just being honest. - Well, honestly...
你在安慰人这方面算是最差劲了
you're kinda the worst at making people feel better.
这话算是没错
That's kinda true.
而且 你知道
Plus, you know...
你并不孤单
you're not alone.
大家好 我是弗兰基·西蒙
Hi, everyone, I'm Frankie Simone.
很高兴今晚来到这里
I'm so excited to be here tonight.
看她表演应该能让你好受点
There's something that should make you feel better.
佐伊超喜欢她
Zoey loves her.
这个嘛
Well...
她不在这里
she's not here.
*颜料遍布我全身*
*Colors all over me*
*所以当我们开战*
*So when we went to war*
*我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
*I saw your colors all over me*
*所以当我们开战*
*So when we went to war*
*我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
*I saw your colors all over me*
*所以当我们开战*
*So when we went to war*
*我看到你的颜料遍布我全身*
*I saw your colors all over me*
非常感谢你们 我们今晚很开心
Thank you all so much, we had a great night.
爱你 波特兰
Love you, Portland.
她是不是特别棒
How good is she?
未接来电 布雷迪
未接来电
布雷迪
我得走了
I got to go.
开拓者比赛 糟糕
Blazers game. Shit.
我也得走了
Me, too.
回头见
Well... See you around?
好
Yeah.
诺亚·西莫斯
你终于回来了
There you are.
你去哪了 没事吧
Where have you been? Are you okay?
抱歉 我去散步了 我给你发了信息
Sorry, I went for a walk. I texted you.
那是好几个小时前了
That was hours ago.
我给你发了好多条信息
I left you a million messages.
我们很担心
We were worried.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
我们很高兴你没事
We're glad you're okay.
不过我觉得我们需要谈谈一些基本规则
But I think we need to talk about some ground rules.
或许宵禁
Maybe a curfew.
我妈妈从没给我规定宵禁
My mom never gave me a curfew.
我累了
I'm tired.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
私人空间
这个世界不真实
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你明知道我要来
I mean, you knew I was coming.
你还没锁门
And you left the door unlocked,
所以那似乎是"你"的问题
so that seems like a "You" problem.
不得不说
Can't lie.
你妈妈夜班缠身
Your mom getting stuck with the night shift...
实在是对我有利
is really working out in my favor.
是啊 上帝保佑患病儿童
Yeah. God bless the sick children.
随意阅读
Casual reading.
是的 库恩的理论造成了模式大转变
Yeah. Kuhn's theories created a total paradigm shift.
那哥们是个天才
The dude is a genius.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
好吧 至少你很性感
Yeah, well, at least you're hot.
郑重声明 被视为玩物让我生气
For the record, I take offense to being objectified.
好吧 你看起来超级生气
Yeah, you seem super offended.
我们说清楚了...
So we're clear...
我知道 我是你肮脏的小秘密
I know. I'm your dirty little secret.
最好的朋友和玉米卷饼
取消关注
塔比莎 莫
塔比莎 格温来电说夹克有点紧
哈哈哈
莫
你刚刚消失到哪去了
Where'd you disappear to?
你是我的幸运符 你走之后我被不行了
You're my good luck charm. I got annihilated after you left.
我只是不想再待在那里
I just didn't feel like being there anymore.
那你去做什么了
So what have you been up to?
我给你打了差不多50通电♥话♥ 我想见你
I called you, like, 50 times. I wanted to see you.
我就待在家里 洗了个澡
I was just at the house. I took a bath.
你闻起来很香
You smell good.
-你在和谁发信息 -没谁
- Who are you texting? - No one.
如果是这样 那就让我看看
Well, if it's no one, then just let me see.
别这样 布雷迪 我讨厌你这样子
Come on, Brady. I hate when you get like this.
那就别遮遮掩掩
Well, then don't be shady.
我没有 我只是...
I'm not. I'm just--
你能别这样吗 布雷迪
Can you stop? Brady!
这下高兴了吧
Happy now?
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表