剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
But it's my mess.
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
你们不知道
You guys don't get it.
去年春天
I spilled coffee...
我把咖啡洒在布雷迪车了
in Brady's car on the way to school last spring.
那是他第一次对我动手
That was the first time that he hurt me.
我没有告诉我妈那块淤青的真♥相♥
You know, I lied to my mom about the bruise...
因为我以为那只是个意外 不会有下次
'cause I thought it was just going to be a one-time thing.
但伤害一直在继续
But it just kept on happening.
天啊 我好蠢
God, I'm such an idiot.
别这样说
Don't say that.
我只是不敢相信我为了他而撒谎
No, I just can't believe I lied for him.
-我真可悲 -别这样说
- I'm pathetic. - No!
你不可悲 你结束了这段感情
You're not, you ended it now.
这就够了
That's all that matters.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我现在应该怎么做呢
Guys, what am I going to do?
我们有办法
We got this.
没错 车可以修的
Yeah. We can fix this.
我不这样觉得
I don't think so.
我再也不要担惊受怕了
I'm done being scared.
修不好的
This can't be fixed.
天啊 我们几个
Holy shit, you guys.
我们真的
I mean, did we just...
我们真的做了
Yeah, we did.
他也不是一直这么渣
You know, he wasn't always an asshole.
没必要为他解释了
You don't need to defend him.
一切都结束了
It's over now.
我们会好的 对吧
We're gonna be okay, right?
会好的
We're gonna be fine.
放松
Just relax.
布雷迪如果知道我们做了什么会杀了我的
Brady would kill me if he found out what we did.
那他只能把我们全都杀了
He'd have to kill all of us.
没人会发现的
No one's gonna find out.
即使他们发现了
And even if they did...
也不会想到是我们
there's nothing to connect us.
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表