剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
be mad at my dad for cheating and everything, but...
但看着我妈 我只想吼她
I just look at my mom and I want to scream,
醒醒吧 你到底怎么了
"Wake up. What's wrong with you?"
我是说
I mean...
你知道的
obviously, I'm, you know,
我感激妈妈在身旁
grateful for having a mom.
没事
It's fine.
女孩们都讨厌妈妈
Girls hate their moms.
你不用因为我的妈妈过世了
You don't have to break some age-old tradition
就要打破这个古老的传统
just because mine's dead.
听着 我
Um, look, I'm...
对刚刚发生的表示抱歉
really sorry about what happened earlier.
你一定很想她
You must really miss her.
有时候我会一整天都想她
Some days it's all I think about.
好像我只生活在记忆里
Like I'm just living in the memories.
你有她的照片吗
Do you have a photo of her?
有的
Yeah.
天啊 艾洛蒂
Oh, God, Elodie.
她好美
She's beautiful.
她怎么过世的
How'd she pass?
车祸
Um, a car accident.
一个醉驾的司机撞了我们
We were hit by a drunk driver.
是个惯犯
A repeat offender.
我无法想象
I had no idea.
他毫发无伤 根本讲不通
He walked away without a scratch. It doesn't make... any sense.
太不公平了
It's... not fair.
现在我还要
Now I have to...
在案件审理过程中复述我那天的经历
give my account of what happened at trial.
我只是
And I just...
不想回忆那段经历
I can't relive it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不需要感到抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
车祸之后我就没有再开车了
I haven't driven since the accident.
虽然
Even though I wasn't...
车祸发生时不是我在开车
behind the wheel when it happened.
那天开车
Driving the other day...
我确实吓到了
really freaked me out.
它把我带回了
Just brought back...
那些回忆
all these memories.
让你经历那些 我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I put you in that situation.
你当时也不知道
You couldn't have known.
能送你回家吗
Can I drive you home?
我今天在学校惹祸了
I got in trouble at school today.
所以我要让我爸在那个纸条上签字
So I have to have my dad sign this slip.
我现在最不想去的地方就是回家了
Home is the last place I want to be.
那
So...
我们去别的地方
let's go somewhere else.
好
Yeah.
我是道格·戴维斯 请留言
You've reached Doug Davis, leave a message.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
我今晚去雷切尔家学习
Uh, I'm going to go study at Rachelle's tonight.
晚些回家
I'll be back later.
再见
Bye.
雷切尔
Rachelle?
我有些心虚
I panicked.
那我该说些什么
What was I supposed to say?
我不认得其他人了
I don't know anyone else.
-你想点些什么吗 -不用
- You want something? - I'm good.
萨比恩
你是粉丝
You a fan?
超级
Uh, huge...
-粉丝 -真的吗
- fan. - Is that so?
为什么不是呢
How could I not be?
你看过几次我们的现场音乐
How many times have you seen us play live?
我 还没
I haven't... yet.
我很生气
I'm really offended.
我保证我以后会常来的
I promise to make it a habit.
太好了 因为我真的需要粉丝
Good, 'cause I really need a groupie.
你已经有很多了啊
I'm sure you have a million.
远远不够
You can never have too many.
粉丝应该做点什么呢
What are my duties as groupie?
-知道了我好去做 -很简单
- Just so I know. - Oh, it's easy.
追随我去各种地方
You just go everywhere I go,
按我要求的去做
and do everything I say to do.
做的好的话
You can even make it to
你甚至可以当粉丝代表
head groupie if you play your cards right.
我觉得可以
I think I can manage that.
好
Cool.
希望你在戴那个徽章的时候可以想起我
I hope you think of me when you wear the pin.
我没有想要拿走它
Oh... I wasn't going to take it.
如果我给你了 就不算偷了
It's not stealing if I give it to you.
萨比恩 到你了
Sabine, you're up.
你们两个认识
You guys know each other?
非常熟
Infinitely.
我们是室友关系
We're roommates.
那 待会儿见
So, I'll see you around?
好
Yeah.
诺亚
Noah.
那次在波拉店里碰到的那个
Oh, from Paula's Pies.
他很可爱啊
He's cute.
我需要他的时候他不在
I needed him and he wasn't there.
是不是所有男人都烂透了
Are all guys just the worst?
不用扩大范围到全球化吧
No need to globalize.
但真的
For real...
看看我爸
I mean, look at Dad.
你难道不会
Aren't you, like...
恨他吗
so mad at him?
莫 不是非黑即白的
It's not black and white, Moe.
他不是个坏人
He's not a bad guy.
只是做了一些糟糕的决定
He just made some poor choices.
我承认 过去这些年
I'll admit, it has not been easy
一个人把你和你哥带大不容易 但
raising you and your brother alone for the past few years, but...
就算给我全世界 我也不换
I wouldn't change it for the world.
你太狗血了
You're so corny.
太讨厌了
I hate it...
但
also...
我爱你
I love you.
一天遇到你两次
Twice in one day?
很高兴听到你的分享
It was nice to hear your share.
谢谢
Thanks.
我最近在经历一些事情
I've just been going through some stuff.
我男朋友和我分手了
My boyfriend and I broke up.
真为你感到难过
Sorry to hear that.
真的吗
Are you?
并没有
Not really.
你还好吗
How're you holding up?
我以为会好些 但
I thought that I'd feel better, but...
我只是摆脱不掉那种感觉
I just can't shake the feeling of it.
我希望可以重新开始
I just wish I can start over.
我懂
I get wanting to start over.
可以离开家的瞬间
The second I could leave home...
我就走了
I did.
我以为来到波特兰 一切可以变好
I thought coming to Portland would make everything better, but...
但更了解自己后 发现要比想象中的难
figuring out who I am is harder than I thought.
-我要走了 -好
- I gotta-- - Yeah.
-我耽误你时间了 -没有
- I've been a distraction. - No, it's...
很开心和你聊天
good to talk.
欢迎回到
All right. Welcome back to the stage
波特兰的独一无二的
Portland's own, the one, the only...
海登
嗨 海登
谢谢你邀我跳舞 但我这次先不去了
萨比恩舞台上
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表