剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
你们会有办法解决的
Look, you guys will work it out.
-你总是能做到 塔比莎 -我不知道
- You always do Tabitha. - I don't know.
也许我们一直闹分手是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason that we keep on breaking up.
也许我们就不应该在一起
Maybe we're not supposed to be together.
塔比 别这么情绪化
Tabby, don't be so moody.
-你们是天作之合 -我们不是
- You guys are a perfect for each other. - No, we're not.
妈妈 这事很复杂
Mom, it's complicated.
我们都是来为你庆祝的
We're all here to celebrate you.
所以你能控制一下自己的情绪吗
So can you pull it together?
拜托
Please?
我保证 明天你们就和好了
I promise you, tomorrow you guys will be fine.
妈妈 我不知道我能不能做到
Mom, I don't know if can.
别这样
Come on.
你可以的
You can.
深呼吸
Just... take a deep breath,
漂亮的脸蛋笑一笑
put a smile on that pretty face and...
享受你的派对
enjoy your party.
过来
Come here.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you*
*祝亲爱的塔比莎生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday, dear Tabitha*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy Birthday to you*
生日快乐
那是最棒的部分 你记得吗
Yeah. That was the best part. Do you remember that?
你看到了吗
You see that?
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我是萨姆
I'm Sam.
艾洛蒂
Elodie.
-霰弹枪喝法 -我不会
- Shotgun it. - I don't know how.
你害我流得全身都是
Oh, man, you left me hanging.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
那个女孩一看就是想钓你
That girl was totally trying to vibe with you.
-什么 不是 -她...
- What? No. - She...
什么意思
What do you mean?
她在跟你调情
She was flirting.
她正在用眼神跟你调情
She's flirting right now with her eyes.
哥们 这就是你想要的
Dude, this is exactly what you need.
找个目标练练手
Someone to target practice on.
低风险 高回报
Low stakes, high reward.
我不知道
I don't know.
过去跟她聊聊 好吗
Just go over and talk to her, okay?
但这次别搞砸了
But try not to embarrass yourself this time.
去吧
Go.
你可以的
You got this.
你还好吗
You okay?
能别聊这个吗 爸爸
Can we not, Dad?
好吧
Fair enough.
你不想跟你的老头子聊你的男友问题
You don't want to talk to your old man about boy problems.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about?
那次在范尔滑雪场 你大概七岁
That time in Vail. You were seven, maybe.
六岁
I was six.
我们不知怎么到了后山坳
We somehow wound up on the Back Bowls.
我以为
And I thought I was going
我得把你一路背下来了
to have to carry you down the whole way.
但你自己做到了
But you did it.
你记得我怎么跟你说的吗
You remember what I told you?
一步接一步
Turn-by-turn.
天啊 时光飞逝
God, time flies.
我想老话说的都是真的
I guess all the clichés are true.
你怎么了
So, what's up with you?
为什么你这些天总是在办公室
Why are you always at the office these days?
没什么好担心的
It's nothing you need to worry about.
说起来 我得去打个电♥话♥
Speaking of, I got to make a call.
我爱你 宝贝女
I love you, princess.
诺亚·西莫斯 你好 我是只旅鼠
诺亚 有人谷歌♥了旅鼠哦
莫
Yo, Moe.
所以说
So, uh...
你想要去小树林里走走吗
you wanna take a walk in the woods or something?
尽管这听起来很刺♥激♥
As thrilling as that sounds,
但我还是算了
I think I'm gonna pass.
你知道 我的意思是 去野战
You know, I mean, like, for sex.
对 我懂的
Yeah, I got it.
但答案还是不
It's still a no.
敬谢不敏啦
But offer appreciated.
好吧
Okay.
我们已经在沙漠的正中♥央♥准备看日食
We were out in the middle of the desert for this eclipse and...
然后我发现我完全搞错了日期
turns out I got the date totally wrong.
老天
Jeez.
你真可爱
You're cute.
是吗
I am?
所以 你在哪里上学
So, where do you go to school?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我懂了
Cool.
好的
Okay.
所以刚刚发生什么
So what happened back there?
我不知道 我们接吻了 但我吻技很烂
I don't know. We kissed and I was bad at it.
那种 前所未有的烂
Like, spectacularly bad.
所以呢 那只是个吻而已
So? It was just a kiss.
嘴里有另一个人的舌头真是令人尴尬
So awkward having someone else's tongue in your mouth.
这大概是她的问题
It was probably her.
也有可能是你的问题
It was maybe you.
但百分之九十是她的问题
But 90% probably her.
你这样觉得吗
You think so?
我确定
For sure.
再见 一路平安
Bye! Get home safe.
真漂亮
Damn.
波特兰景色一流
Portland gives great view.
我感觉我几个月来一直提着一口气
Feels like I've been holding my breath for months.
你做得比你想象中好多了
You're doing a lot better than you think.
抱歉我们抛弃你的朋友了
Sorry we ditched your friends.
这算好的了
Could've been worse.
我们本可能会被困在塔比莎的生日会船上
We could've been stuck on Tabitha's birthday boat.
但你给我一种你会晕船的感觉
And you strike me as a kind of girl that gets sea sick.
那么明显的吗
Is it that obvious?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得她的生日派对会很有趣吗
Do you think her party was fun?
派对如何了
长久以来 一切
It was good for, like...
都很好
a long time.
我以为我有一个 完美的男朋友
And I thought I had, like, the perfect boyfriend.
但是
But...
但过去的几个月来 一切都好像变了
the past few months, it feels like everything's changed.
像那晚在派对上那样
Like that night at the party?
对的
Yeah.
去他的吧
Fuck him.
我只是
I just...
我不太明白我是怎么会走的这一步的
I don't understand how I got here.
这些全部都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
你懂的 对吧
You know that, right?
是的 但看着布雷迪和我爸爸共进晚餐
Yeah, but seeing Brady and my dad together at dinner,
真是超出了我的承受能力
it's just way too much.
你和你♥爸♥聊过了吗
Have you talked to your dad yet?
我都不知道我该跟他说些什么
I don't even know what I would say.
这真是
It's...
我都不清楚我是不是想知道真♥相♥
I don't even know if I want to know the truth.
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表