剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
I got in?
我就知道你可以的 为你感到骄傲
I knew you would. I'm so proud of you.
-我以为你会更兴奋的 -不...
- I expected a little more excitement. - Oh, yeah. No, uh...
我太兴奋了
I'm pumped.
我相信你妈妈肯定要乐开花了
I bet your mom's going to be over the moon.
好好庆祝 但是别过头了
Have fun celebrating, but not too much fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的手臂
My arm.
我们去看医生 可能是骨折
We gotta get you to a doctor. It could be a break.
不能骨折 我马上要参加足球季后赛了
It can't be broken. I've got soccer playoffs coming up.
好吧 别担心 你会没事的 好吗
Okay. Don't worry. You'll be fine, okay?
还好吗
You good?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
他们会帮你固定
They're going to hook you up.
如果是骨折我就完了
I'm so screwed if it's broken.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
不 你不懂 我不能被换下来
No, you don't get it. I can't be benched.
这一年决定着我上哪个大学
This is the year that decides what college I go to.
我需要奖学金
I need the scholarship.
别给自己太大压力
Don't put so much pressure on yourself.
-不是谁都像你那么聪明 -我没那么聪明
- We're not all smart like you. - I'm not that smart.
别这样
Don't do that.
我是说
I mean...
那个留言...
That voicemail...
并不聪明
was not smart.
没事 我懂
It's cool, I get it.
你当时脑子混乱 那不是真心话
You were fucked up. You didn't mean it.
不 不是这样 我...
No, that's not it. I...
我句句是真心话
I meant every word of it.
真的吗
You did?
你这话真击中我了
You know, you really hit the ball on that one.
我准备去告诉你
Yeah, well, I was coming to tell you,
你摔了个底朝天 就这样了
and then you fell on your ass, so.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你知道那是你的错吧
You know it's your fault, right?
因为我是想让你惊叹
'Cause I was trying to impress you.
你让我惊叹
You impress me.
那个 你...
So, did you...
在舞会上玩得开心吗
have the time of your life at the dance?
音乐很难听
It was bad music.
薯条也放久了 舞会就那样
Stale potato chips. It was pretty standard.
诺亚 说实话 我...
Noah, I'll be honest, I was...
很惊讶你...
surprised that you...
真的和凯拉去了舞会
actually went with Kayla.
-莫 怎么回事 -妈妈
- Moe, what happened? - Hi, Mom.
这是...
This is...
诺亚
Noah.
特鲁瓦克斯老师
Mrs. Truax.
诺亚啊
Noah.
你听说过我吗
You heard of me?
-是的 我听说过你 -妈
- Yes, I've heard of you. - Mom.
好了 你该去拍X光片了 走吧
Okay. Let's get you to X-ray. Come on.
好
Yeah.
三周不算糟
Three weeks isn't bad.
只是扭伤是你走运
Hey, you're lucky it's just a sprain.
足球就是我的门票
Soccer is my ticket.
我的父母...特别希望我上大学
My parents... they want me to go to college so bad.
你会的
You will.
只是...不要想那么多
Just... just try to clear your head.
我不认为我能像你那么冷静
I don't think I can be as chill as you.
没错 我就是那样
Oh, yeah. That's me.
很佛系
Real Zen.
那天在学校我失控对你发脾气
About the other day at school when I flipped out on you.
我收到了我爸的消息
I heard from my dad.
-天呐 -是的 他很快就要被释放
- Oh, shit. - Yeah, he's getting released soon,
我就...
and I just... just...
这真的让我混乱 我很抱歉
It really messed with me, and I'm sorry.
我不该发泄到你身上
I shouldn't have taken it out on you.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
我甚至不知道我会说什么
I don't even know what I would say.
有个是我爸的男人...
I mean, there's this guy out there who's my dad and...
虽然他完全是陌生人
even though he's a complete stranger,
还是能把我搞得一团糟
he still managed to totally fuck me up.
父母总能做到那样 不是吗
Parents always manage to do that, you know?
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你亲得好像你怕伤到我似的
Kissing me like you're afraid to hurt me.
我不想把你的伤弄得更严重
I don't wanna break you any more than you already are.
什么 这是什么
What? What's this?
新纹的
It's new.
-我喜欢 -是吗
- I like it. - Yeah?
我嗑药时干了些疯狂的事
I did some wild things on Molly.
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
这从来不是好事
Well... that's never good.
我爱你的留言 你不知道那对我多么重要
I loved your message. You don't know how much that meant to me.
但你留言那晚我没听到
But I didn't hear it the night that you left it.
所以呢
So?
我没听到...
I didn't hear it...
因为我当时和凯拉在一起
because I was with Kayla.
我们舞会那晚上♥床♥了 我很抱歉
We hooked up the night of the dance. I'm so sorry.
那不算什么 很蠢 太蠢了 我很抱歉
It didn't mean anything, it was stupid. So stupid, I'm so sorry.
-你为什么要告诉我这件事 -因为
- Why would you tell me that? - Because...
若我不告诉你真♥相♥ 我们没法更进一步
How could we move on, huh? If I didn't tell you the truth? How?
我想做个诚实的人
I want to be honest.
我非常喜欢你
Okay? I like you so much.
是真的 我从来都不想伤害你
I do, and I don't want to hurt you ever.
如果你那么喜欢我
How much could you possibly like me,
又怎么会在我们吵架的下一刻
if the second we get into a fight
就和别的人搞在一起呢
you fuck around with someone else?
-我只是想对你坦诚 -是的 诺亚
- I'm trying to be honest. - You know what, Noah?
我们是该对彼此坦诚
We should be honest, okay.
我没告诉你 但我将出国交换一个学期
I didn't tell you, but I got into a semester abroad.
那个是在韩国的项目
It's a STEM program in Korea,
我决定要去
and I'm going to go.
所以我们最好还是现在就分手吧
So we should probably just end this now.
所以说 这就完了 对吗
So, that's it, right?
-是的 -这就结束了
- Yeah. - That's it?
是的
Yup.
你不能总是拒所有人千里之外
You can't keep pushing everyone away.
塔比莎
我们可以谈谈吗
Hey, uh, can we talk?
-你用的着吗 -我真和你没什么好说
- Come on, seriously? - I seriously have nothing to say to you.
但我有件疯狂的事要跟你说
But I have a crazy story for you--
我还有学术预考要参加
I have the PSATs.
-你在这干吗 -在做美术课作业
- What are you up to? - Just a project for my art class.
-摄影吗 -是的
- Into photography? - Yeah, I am.
所以这个作业做什么
So, what's the project?
我想做个每日故事图片集
Well, I want to tell the story of a day in photos.
这个主意很好
That's cool.
你进展到哪步了
What have you got so far?
有了几个抽象的构想 但
Mm, just a few abstract ideas, but...
但我意识到我需要个摄影主体
I realized I kind of need a subject.
-你有空吗 -如果你把我照的好的话
- You available? - Only if you get my good angles.
也许我们该照你的右边
Maybe we should try your right side.
我左侧不好看吗
Is the left one bad?
说实话
Actually...
不 它们都很好看
No. They're both pretty good.
所以说 你愿意做我的主体吗
So... will you be my subject?
我很想 但我刚搬去新地方住 所以
I would, but I'm moving to this new place, so...
我要去买♥♥点东西
I need to get some stuff.
你从萨比恩家搬出来了吗
You're moving out of Sabine's?
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表