剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
*脑海*
*Head*
*因为这些鸟 这些鸟在我脑海中*
*'Cause all of these birds, All of these birds in my head*
*徘徊不去*
*Swarming around*
*我祈求夜不能寐*
*I'm begging to keep me up*
*我就是难以平歇*
*And I can't come down*
你唱的真好
You can really sing.
这是你的迷人之处
That's the thing about you.
你永远能给我惊喜
You never stop surprising me.
我们要带这位一起走吗
Are we taking this one on the road with us?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要开始巡演了
I am... going back on tour.
你要离开这里了吗
You're leaving?
什么时候
When?
就明天
Tomorrow.
那么快
What?
是的 和光树一起
Yeah, with Mitsuki.
我们的经纪人给我们找了个候补开场的活
My manager got us a gig filling in for the opener.
我们昨晚收到确认消息了
We got the call last night.
我的天 这真的很棒
Holy shit, that's awesome.
是的
Yeah.
去两个月 我们将会
Two months. We start in
从加州开始一路向西南边走
California and then down through the Southwest,
然后是纳什维尔 然后是纽约 然后
over to Nashville, then New York and then...
再看吧
who knows?
这 真是很棒
That's... great.
你该跟我一起来
You should come with me.
我也可以让这件事一笔勾销
or I can make this all go away.
怎么回事
Um, what the fuck?
我要几点过来参加今晚的斯坦福派对
So, what time should I come over for that Stanford thing tonight?
六点开始
It starts at 6:00.
好
Cool, cool.
-我要打领带吗 -我真的不在乎
- Should I wear a tie? - I really don't care.
真搞不懂
I am so confused.
我感觉自己生活在阴阳魔界
I feel like I'm living in a goddamn Twilight Zone.
先是我爸爸 现在又是这破事
First my dad, and now this shit.
你♥爸♥爸怎么了
What happened with your dad?
他联♥系♥我说他出狱了想见我
He called me saying he was out and wanted to see me and...
我信以为真 结果他放我鸽子
I fell for it and he stood me up.
为什么每个人都这么渣
Why is everyone garbage?
我不敢相信她真的会跟他复合
I just can't believe she would actually get back with him.
她不会的
She wouldn't.
姐们 你为什么对布雷迪那么友善
Dude, why are you playing all nice with Brady?
他知道车子的事了
He knows... about the car.
他知道是我♥干♥的 而且知道不是我一个人
He knows that I did it, and he knows I didn't do it alone.
但他说只要我跟他复合
But... he said he wouldn't say anything...
他就不会说出去
if I got back together with him.
太变♥态♥了
That is sick.
他不能这么做
He can't do that.
你也不能这么做
You can't do that.
不能因为布雷迪对我做的事把我们三个都搭进去
No, we all can't go down for something that Brady did to me.
不
No.
不 我们支持你 我们一起想办法
No, we got you. Look, we're in this together.
她说得对 一定有别的办法
She's right. There has to be another way.
我想不出任何办法
I can't think of anything.
所以我只能尽我所能
So I'm just doing what I can.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard!
-什么 -布莱恩
- What? - Brian.
他跟我分手了
He ended it.
为什么
Oh. Why?
他有了新的预修西班牙语课程的学习搭档
He got a new study partner in AP Spanish,
我就知道他们之间有暧昧
and I know there's something going on between them.
我再也不会爱了
I'll never love again.
你肯定还会再爱的 高等数学那个家伙呢
You'll definitely love again. What about that guy in pre-calc?
谁 帕特里克吗
Who, Patrick?
-你好啊 兄弟 -比赛见
- Hey, what's up, bro? Okay. - See you at the game?
对不起 我得走了 雷切尔
Um... Sorry, I got to go, Rachelle.
布雷迪
Brady.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我偷了你的车
I stole your car.
是啊 塔比莎让你这么做的吗
Yeah, right. Did Tabitha put you up to this?
-不 她跟这事没有关系 -那是为什么
- No, she had nothing to do with it. - Then what?
你是追随她的那群女孩中的一员吗
Are you one of those girls who's obsessed with her,
她叫你干什么你就干什么
you'll do whatever she says?
-我可以证明 -别碰我
- I can prove that. - Get your hand off me.
你要证明吗
You gonna prove it, huh?
怎么证明
How?
现在该怎么办
镜中口红
哥们 我以为你说已经放下她了
Dude, thought you said you were over her.
她床上功夫了得 你懂的
She's good in bed, you know what I mean?
布雷迪
Yo, Brady.
去你的 哥们
Fuck you, dude.
该死
Oh, shit.
你干什么
Ow. What the fuck?
你知道自己做了什么 人♥渣♥
You know what you did, you piece of shit.
又是同样的纹身
What's with the matching tattoo?
你们是女巫还是什么玩意
You guys are fucking witches or something?
-发生什么事了 -她袭击我
- What's going on over here? - She assaulted me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No, not really.
莫 你得跟我来一趟
Moe, you've gotta come with me.
-哥们 你还好吗 -怎么了 兄弟
- Dude, you good? - What happened, bro?
我不知道
I don't know.
莫 莫 莫
Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe, Moe.
-发生什么事了 -我被勒令休学了
- What happened? - I just got suspended,
-就是这么回事 -什么
- that's what happened. - What?
-你做了什么 -太可恶了
- What did you do? - This is such bullshit.
-这会把我的事都搞砸的 -莫
- This can really fuck things up for me. - Moe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我揍了布雷迪
I punched Brady.
什么
What?
我知道他是你的朋友 但是你得相信我
I know he's your friend, but you have to believe me.
布雷迪是个坏人
Brady is a bad guy.
坏人 怎么说
A bad guy? How?
他伤害塔比莎
He hurts Tabitha.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我见过她身上的淤青
I've seen the bruises.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a piece of shit.
-没错 -所以你揍了他吗
- Yeah. - So that's why you punched him.
-是的 我必须做点什么 -我懂
- Yeah. I had to do something. - I get it.
我懂
I get it.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
-艾洛蒂 -爸 我可以解释
- Elodie. - Dad, I can explain.
别再撒谎了
No more lies.
事情并不像看上去这么糟糕
It's not as bad as it looks.
不 更糟糕
No, it's worse.
你怎么解释这个
How do you explain this?
你偷了那辆车吗
You stole that car?
我...
I...
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
你的问题真的很严重
You have a real problem.
我爱你 但你需要帮助
I love you, but you need help.
我想试着不再偷 我只是...
I want to try and stop. I just--
你有偷窃瘾
You have an addiction.
显然 我们目前的努力并没有用
And clearly, whatever we've tried isn't working.
西雅图有个治疗机构
There is a treatment facility in Seattle
-那里有住院治疗 -爸 不 我
- and they've got Inpatient care-- - Dad, no. I...
我愿意被禁足 我会接受治疗
I'll be grounded. I'll go to therapy.
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表