剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
你想让我怎么做都行
I'll do whatever you want.
詹娜在做安排
Jenna is making the arrangements.
我们这么做对你最好
We're doing what's best for you.
对大家都好
Best for everyone.
打包行李
Pack a bag...
装上你几周需要用的东西
whatever you'll need for a few weeks.
塔比莎 莫
救命 我爸要把我送走
我给你点时间
I'll give you some time.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
-我... -艾洛蒂
- I-- - Elodie!
卢卡
今晚不能过去了 家里有事
艾洛蒂 莫
艾洛蒂 救命 我爸要把我送走
什么
莫 你有我们 坚持住
你好吗 艾洛蒂的爸爸
Hey, what up, Elodie's dad?
你疯了吗 你在做什么
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
怎么 你四处走动不带个梯子的吗
What? You don't carry a ladder with you wherever you go?
快来
Come on.
等一下
One sec.
是的
So, yeah.
之前我们在图书馆学习时
Elodie just left this in the library
艾洛蒂把这个落下了
when we were studying earlier.
所以...
So, just...
艾洛蒂学化学吗
Elodie takes chemistry?
是的 你知道的
Oh, yeah, you know.
在她空闲时间学
Like... in her spare time.
艾洛蒂有段时间不会去学校了
Elodie isn't actually going to be at school for a little while,
不过我会给她的
but I'll give it to her.
好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
那个 你能给我拿一张纸吗
Actually, could you just grab me a piece of paper?
我想给她留个信
I just want to leave her a note.
-好的 等一下 -谢谢
- Sure, just one second. - Thanks.
我又一想 不用纸了
Actually, you know what? It's cool.
我给她发个短♥信♥就行
I'm just gonna send her a text.
-一切顺利吗 -是的
- Did everything go okay? - Yeah.
除了我的化学书被你♥爸♥拿着了
Except now your dad has my chemistry book.
我没考虑全面
Didn't really think that through.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
我从没这样确定过
I've never felt more sure.
感觉这一切逐渐在消逝
Something about all this, feels a little faded.
宇宙在让我离开
The universe is telling me to go.
见鬼
Shit.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
我想我该走了
I guess that's me.
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
我爱你们
I love you.
谢谢你们拯救了我
Thanks for saving me.
你拯救了我
You saved me.
我们真的会想你的
We're really gonna miss you.
你最好为我们保护她的安全
You better keep her safe for us.
你在开玩笑吗 是她保护我
Are you kidding me? She's keeping me safe.
该死
Fuck.
不 拜托 哥们 再查一下
No. Come on, man. Check it again.
这是我女朋友家
This is my fucking girlfriend's house.
STEM项目入选资格撤销
奥斯威戈湖警♥察♥
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表