剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
我不得不时刻提醒自己...
I have to keep reminding myself...
仅仅因为你擅长一件事
just because you're good at something,
不代表这件事对你有好处
doesn't mean it's good for you.
显而易见 不是吗
Sounds obvious, right?
令我幡然醒悟
Just kind of clicked for me.
醍醐灌顶
A real moment of clarity. You know?
谢谢你们的倾听 朋友们
Thanks for listening, guys.
将真♥相♥公之于众的感觉真好
It feels good to put our truths into the universe.
你还听到什么其它消息吗
You heard anything else?
只听说警♥察♥介入了
Just that the police were involved.
好了 我说完了
Okay, well. Enough about me.
还有谁想上去分享吗
Who else wants to go up and share today?
我满脑子都在想你
大家好 我是莫
Hi, I'm Moe.
你好 莫
Hi, Moe.
我不是小偷
And, uh... I'm not a shoplifter.
对不起 我说谎了
I'm sorry, I lied to you,
但我现在想做的就是把所有真♥相♥都告诉你们
but all I want to do now is tell you the whole truth.
我以虚假的借口来到这里
I have been coming here under false pretenses.
我从来没有入店行窃过
I have never shoplifted.
那你为什么要来这儿呢
Then why are you even here?
我替哥哥的朋友顶罪
I took the fall for my brother's friend.
我是未成年人 他不是 不然他就麻烦了
I was a minor and he wasn't, so he would have been screwed.
-你真是个好人 -比我们高尚
- Oh, you're such a good person. - Yeah, way better than us.
女士们 这里不是比弗利娇妻宴会
Ladies, It's not a Real Housewives dinner party.
来到这儿感觉... 出奇地治愈
Coming here just felt... oddly therapeutic.
所以即使后来不需要来了 我还是继续来
So I just kept coming even after I didn't have to.
这让我感觉我好多了
It just made me feel like I was okay.
你们知道吗
You know?
不知道
Not really.
莫
Moe.
尽管这出坦白戏很精彩...
While this show of honesty is amazing...
你们三位还是得去外面解决
you three need to take this outside.
小偷小抢 第一季第九集
你想操控互助会 莫
Way to hijack the meeting, Moe.
我不知道还能怎么样吸引你们的注意
I didn't know how else to get your attention.
朋友们 我知道我该早点告诉你们的
Guys, look, I know I should have told you sooner,
但我不想把我们的关系搞砸 而且很显然...
but I didn't want to mess things up between us and clearly...
我错了
I called that one wrong.
我真的很想弥补
I really want to make things right.
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
还给你看我的战利品
I showed you my stash,
而你却一直在评判我
and the whole time you were just judging me.
不 不是这样的
No, it wasn't like that.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
都是些鬼话 我不想听
It was all bullshit. I can't listen to this.
-你也是这么想的吗 -我不知道 莫
- So, I take it you feel the same? - I don't know, Moe.
-现在真是一团糟 -我知道
- This is really messed up. - I get it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我入店行窃 我不想让任何人知道
Look, I shoplift and I don't want anyone knowing.
你不是却为什么要让别人以为你是呢
Why would you want people to think you shoplift if you don't?
自从我爸爸进了监狱
Ever since my dad went to jail,
每个人都把我往坏处想
everyone just expects the worst of me.
所以我想如果我能够主导故事的走向...
So, I guess I figured if I could just control the story...
而且 能再见到你们并不是最糟的事
Also, it really wasn't the worst to see you again.
你应该相信我们
You should have trusted us.
我知道
I know.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
给我们点时间
Just give us some time.
是爸爸 我在卡尔叔叔家 很想见你
这个惩罚太残忍♥太不同往常了
This is cruel and unusual punishment.
欢迎被禁足
Yeah, well, welcome to being grounded.
你知道有辆车在学校停车场被偷了吗
Did you know there was a car stolen from the school parking lot?
知道
Yeah.
所有人都知道
Everybody does.
-你怎么听说的 -你学校发了封邮件
- Um, how did you hear? - Your school sent an email.
他们设了个警♥察♥专线供大家提供线索
They've set up a police hotline in case anyone has information.
我可没有
Well, I don't.
他们在湖里发现了那部车
They found the car in the lake.
这真疯狂
That's crazy.
是这样 我和詹娜准备
Listen, I am working a booth with Jenna
在学校夜集市摆个摊
at the school night market.
好吧
Okay.
但我们需要有人在家照顾斯宾塞
But we need someone to watch Spencer there.
我宁愿折这些内衣裤
I'd rather fold his underwear.
好吧 但你现在没有权利拒绝
Well, you're not exactly in a position to say no right now.
那好吧
Fine.
艾洛 还有件事
El, uh, one more thing.
你知道取证会被重新安排到周一了对吧
You know the deposition's been rescheduled for Monday, right?
一定要那么快吗
Does it have to be so soon?
我们不能一拖再拖了
We can't keep putting it off.
如果你把事情经过写下来可能会好点
Maybe it'd help if you write it down.
就是 梳理清楚
You know, just get it all out.
如果你想我可以帮你
I can help if you want.
不用了 我自己能行
No, I got it.
好的
Okay.
所以你们是要正式分居了吗
So this is actually happening?
只是一阵子 让我们理清各种事情
Just for a little bit, while we sort things out.
所以呢 你们打算通过电♥话♥理清楚事吗
So, what? You guys gonna sort things out over the phone?
你妈妈请求我给她一点空间
Your mom asked me to give her some space.
-我只是在尊重 -你配谈什么尊重
- I'm respecting-- - What do you know about respect?
你怎么能这样对我们
How could you do this to us?
联邦地区法♥院♥
新墨西哥地区
萨比恩
维斯今晚在奇妙舞厅演出 来吧
我倒是想
还在被禁足吗
我快疯了
莫 好久不见
Moe, hey.
好久不见 卡尔叔叔
Hey. Uncle Carl.
我爸在吗 他说他在这里住
Is my dad around? He said he was staying here.
他是 但是他现在不在这里
Uh, he is, but he's not here right now.
你想进来坐坐等他吗
You wanna come in and wait?
你觉得他大概还有多久回来
How long do you think he'll be?
我不确定 我又没有在他身上放追踪器
I'm not sure. I don't keep a tracker on him or anything.
考虑到他刚刚出狱 也许你该放
Considering he just got out of jail, maybe you should.
大概是吧
Yeah.
这样 你就跟他说我来过就好了
Uh, you know what, can you just tell him I came by?
他知道我的号♥码
He has my number.
没问题
Okay.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
怎么了
Hey.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我不该跟你讲爸爸的事情的
I shouldn't have told you about dad.
-不关你事 -但是真的
- No. - But for real...
塔比莎 我早就知道了
Tabitha... I already knew.
什么
What?
这是个我希望永远不用跟你谈起的话题
It's a conversation I never wanted to have with you.
等下 我不明白
Wait, so I don't get it.
你能接受他出轨吗
You were okay with it?
-当然不能 -那为什么你放任不管呢
- Of course not. - Why did you let it happen?
我当时觉得家庭团圆更加重要
I figured keeping my family together was more important.
但是自从知道你清楚这件事后
Just finding out that you knew...
我彻底觉悟了
It's like a wake-up call.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
这件事你没有错 错的是我
You have nothing to feel sorry about. I'm sorry.
我们不该被这样对待
We deserve better.
你怎么想
So, what do you say?
我们准备去夜市吧
Let's get ready for night market.
妈妈 非要去吗
Mom, do we have to?
也不是 不过
No, but...
我们还有什么可做的呢
what else are we going to do?
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表