剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表
傻坐在这里
Sit around here...
为别人的错误选择而难过吗
mourning somebody else's poor choices?
才不要 我们不是那种蠢货
No. We ain't no basic bitches, so.
没错
Right.
过来
Come on.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you, Mom. - I love you too, baby.
湖岸高中夜市
-很棒啊 -真不错
- That's really good. - This looks amazing.
我们要在培菌摊位工作
Okay, so, we will be working at the SCOBY booth.
-什么是培菌 -细菌和酵母共生培养
- What's SCOBY? - Symbiotic culture, bacteria and yeast.
-真恶心 -好棒啊
- Ew. - Cool.
红茶菌就是这样做出来的
You know, it's how you make kombucha.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你知道去哪找我们的 今晚你负责
You know where to find us, you're in charge.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我可以吃个素的越南法式面包吗
Can I get a vegan banh mi?
素的越南法式面包 你认真的吗
Vegan banh mi? Really, buddy?
妈妈 你真的想来这吗
Mom, are you sure you want to be here?
你想我就想
I'm okay if you're okay.
我就知道会有插花花瓶卖♥♥
Ooh, I'm feeling vase phase coming on.
今天不发图好不好
Mom, how about going one day without posting a photo?
好的
Deal.
-最近怎么样 -我嘛
- What's up? - You know...
我妈妈在买♥♥花瓶 爸爸搬出去了
Mom's buying a vase... Dad's moving out.
普通的周末而已
Just a regular weekend.
妈的
Shit.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是觉得这一切都变得太快了
Just feels like everything's changing really fast.
有点讽刺
Kind of ironic.
你♥爸♥爸走了 我爸爸却要回来
Your dad is leaving and mine's just coming back.
他出狱了吗
He got out?
是的 就在几天前
Yeah, a few days ago.
我还没告诉我妈
I haven't told my mom yet.
还要多久轮到我们啊
When's our turn?
比你上次问的答案少了一秒
One second sooner than the last time you asked me.
图享
奇妙舞厅
我们先去看这个吧
Let's check this out first.
非得去吗
Do we have to?
妈的
Shit.
-你好啊 邓老师 -你好 莫
- Hey, Mr. D. - Hey, Moe.
我得走了 甜甜圈的队伍很长
I got to run. The line for donuts
今天是我的美食日
is getting really long and it's my cheat day.
你下学期要去韩国参加STEM项目吗
You got into a STEM program in Korea next semester?
是的
This is true.
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我还在考虑
I was just... figuring it out.
我不知道该如何开口
Yeah, I... I didn't really know how to break the news.
如何开口
Break the news?
这又不是坏事
This isn't a bad thing.
是吗 你不会生气吗
What? So you're not upset?
当然不会 我为什么要生气
No! Why would I be?
我很为你骄傲啊
Oh, I am proud of you.
可是这意味着我要离开你
Yeah, but this means I'm gonna leave you.
我是个成年人 我会好好的
I am the adult here, remember? I'll be fine.
这个
Well...
成年人从来都不会好好的
it kind of seems like adults are never fine.
但我相信你
But I guess I will take your word for it.
我感觉很难受
I don't feel good.
我说过的 爆米花吃多了可不太好
Bud, I told you all that popcorn wasn't a good idea.
我们可以出去吗 这里面好热
Can we go outside? It's kind of hot in here.
好啊 等我一下
Yeah. Give me a second.
好的 斯宾塞
Okay, Spencer.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spencer?
我一直很喜欢你穿蓝色
I've always liked you in blue.
我想
Hey, I was, uh...
在你♥爸♥爸的斯坦福校友招待会上
I was thinking maybe we'll get some dinner
或许我们可以一起吃饭
at your dad's Stanford alumni reception.
布雷迪 我们分手了
Brady, we broke up.
我家的一切都不欢迎你
Consider yourself uninvited from everything at my house.
但是招生主任会去的
The head of admissions is gonna be there.
-我想 -这和我无关
- I mean, you know-- - It's not my problem.
听我说
Look, I...
我很想你
I just miss you.
艾洛蒂
十万火急 斯宾塞失踪了
艾洛蒂·戴维斯的地理位置
我放下了 你也应该放下
I've moved on. You should too.
-你带她来干吗 -我想帮忙
- Why did you bring her? -I want to help.
怎么回事
What happened?
前一分钟斯宾塞还在我身边
One minute Spencer was next to me,
然后他就不见了
and the next he was gone.
你们当时在哪
Where were you?
我分心了 我真是个傻子
I was distracted. I'm such an idiot.
你不是 他可能和你♥爸♥爸还有继母在一起
You're not an idiot. He's probably with your dad and stepmom.
我爸爸刚打电♥话♥过来了
My dad just called to check in.
我以为他出来了 他不舒服
I think maybe he went outside. He wasn't feeling well.
我们分头行动 我找里面 你们找外面
Let's split up. I'll look inside and you two look out here.
好 他穿蓝色外套
Okay. He's in a blue jacket.
我们一定会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
有人吗
Hello?
斯宾塞
Spencer!
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
有人能听见吗
Can anyone hear me?
-斯宾塞 -有人吗
- Spencer? - Hello?
他应该在里面
I think he's in there.
员工专用
斯宾塞 -斯宾塞
- Spencer? - Spencer!
-艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞
- Elodie? - Spencer!
斯宾塞
Spencer!
-艾洛蒂 -斯宾塞
- Elodie! - Spencer?
-你在里面吗 -艾洛蒂
- Are you in there? - Elodie?
是我 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
等下
Hold on.
我在这
Over here.
我没法解开安全带
I can't get my seatbelt...
-该死的搭扣 -没事的
- Damn buckle. - Hey, bud. Hey.
我出不去
I can't get out.
没事
Okay.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
你安全了
You're okay.
一起来培菌
-怎么了 宝贝 -妈妈 我好怕
- What's wrong, sweetie? - Mom, I was so scared.
-我迷路了 -什么 你把他搞丢了
- I was lost. - Wait. What? You-- You lost him?
就一会 他走开了
I mean, just for a second. He wandered off.
你应该看着他的
You were supposed to be watching him.
你怎么回事啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
都是我的错
There's something wrong with me.
-没有 -我搞砸了一切
- Hey, no, that's not-- - I ruin everything.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
妈妈的事也是
Even mom.
什么
What?
你妈妈是被酒驾司机害死的
Your mom was killed by drunk driver.
你和那场事故没有关系
You had nothing to do with her accident.
你不懂
No, you don't get it.
剧集 | 小偷小抢 | 导航列表