剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
我们在监听奥斯曼家的座机
I've got a tap on Osman's home landline,
我们在对面公♥寓♥也安排了监视人员
and we've got watchers in the apartment opposite.
我们推测他们要走私什么
What do we think they're bringing in?
-应该是... -脏弹
- I'd say-- - Dirty bomb.
奥斯曼有了动作 我们再行动
Osman moves, we move.
《反恐追踪》前情提要
为什么雅妮娜会提起佩林达巴
Why did Janina mention Pelindaba?
佩林达巴报告
绝不要再提起这件事
Never speak of it again.
我们需要把注意力放在包裹上
We need to keep our focus on the package.
钻石在哪
Where are the diamonds?
这里出了起事故
There has been an accident.
见不到钻石就没有钱
No diamonds, no money.
我好像有发现
I may have something.
《反恐追踪》
第一季 第三集
上车
Get in.
我要你帮我找个地址
I need you to find address for me.
你能帮我找到这个女人吗
Can you find this woman for me?
-你要我派人去接她吗 -不用
- Do you need me to get someone to pick her up? - No.
帮我找到地址就行
Just get that address for me.
当然
Sure.
下车 下车
Get out. Get out.
怎么了
Yeah?
我叫卢卡斯·贝克尔
My name is Lucas Becker.
你偷了我的钱 还给我
You stole my money and I want it back.
你的人劫了我的车
Your boys carjacked me.
车是租来的 你们可以留着
Car's a rental. You can keep it.
但钱和海军陆战队的装备袋
But the money and the Marine Corps kit bag,
我要拿回来
I need them back.
你从哪弄来这个手♥机♥号♥的
Hey, where you get this phone numbers from?
-伊诺克·曼霍佩给的 -我不认识他
- Enoch Mangope. - I don't know him.
你认识
Yeah, you do.
眼神不好 劫车犯 现在有点惨
Fucked-up eye, carjacker, currently in some discomfort.
我就直说了
Look, let's just keep this simple.
那钱不是你的 但是
The money, it's not yours, but,
问题在于
and here's the problem,
钱也不是我的
it's not mine either.
那么
Now,
我们得一起合作 我才能把钱交给正确的人
I need you to work with me so I can get it to the right people,
不然我们俩都会有麻烦
or things are gonna get unpleasant for both of us.
你给我听好
You listen to me.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 好吗
Go fuck yourself, okay?
你这态度会惹麻烦的
That attitude is only gonna cause trouble.
你以为你算老几
Wh-who do you think you are?
我叫卢卡斯·贝克尔 贝壳的贝
My name is Lucas Becker. B-E--
滚蛋
开车
Drive.
-我们就让她要挟我们吗 -我们会拿到钻石
- We let her threaten us? - We'll get the diamonds.
在我们需要它们的前一天拿到吗
Just one day before we need them?
不 我们会在那之前找到她
No. We'll find her before then.
那要是找不到呢
And what if we don't?
要是我们必须进行交易怎么办
What if we have to go through with the exchange?
哈桑 兄弟 忘了那个运货人吧
Hassan, brother, forget about the courier.
我们从来就没钱给运货人
We never had the money to pay the courier!
所以我们派了黑帮去截车
That's why we sent that tsotsi to intercept--
够了
Enough!
我们不能再瞒着达乌德了
We can't keep this from Daoud any longer.
安排一次见面
Set up a meeting.
好的 叔叔
Yes, Uncle.
巴布说得没错
And Baboo's right.
我已经把送货人的名字给昆兹了
I've given the name of the courier to Nkunzi.
如果他在接下来的三天找到她
If he finds her in the next three days,
他知道我们会多给他分成
he knows we'll raise his share.
那如果找不到呢
And what if he doesn't?
那我们三天后和送货人见面
Then we will meet with the courier in three days' time,
然后我们会自己处理
and then we will take care of it ourselves.
希望一切顺利
Amen to that.
...就直接消失得无影无踪了
...just disappeared into thin air.
你还从海滩那找到什么线索了吗
Did you get anything more from the beach?
没有
No.
昆兹正在追踪弗莉
Nkunzi's tracking Flea.
我们就追踪昆兹
We track Nkunzi.
恩科西女士 很抱歉麻烦你
找到所有关于昆兹的信息
Gather everything you can find on Nkunzi
-帮我放到会议室 -好的
- and put it in the board room for me. - Okay.
要开始工作了
It's time to get to work.
你俩像两个小天使
You two look like angels!
别烦巴布叔叔
Leave Uncle Baboo alone!
叔叔 苏莱曼说明天
Suleiman says tomorrow, Uncle.
大约晚祷时
津巴布韦
钦哈维拉营地
欢迎来到钦哈维拉
-谢谢 -谢谢您 先生
- Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
我要见埃利赫曼
I'm here to see Ehrlichmann.
我们带你去找沙姆巴
沙姆巴
Shumba?
肖纳
狮子的意思
不可能昆兹 这玩意至少值两倍
三万 你最好现在就同意
好吧 但你的人必须自己取
两万五 你自己送货
我叫卢卡斯·贝克尔
My name is Lucas Becker.
你偷了我的钱 还给我
You stole my money, and I want it back.
你的人劫了我的车
Your boys carjacked me.
车是租来的 你们可以留着
Car's a rental. You can keep it.
但钱和海军陆战队的装备袋
But the money and the Marine Corps kit bag,
我要拿回来
I need it back.
昆兹的团队很铁
Nkunzi runs a tight herd.
会有人招的
Someone will talk.
他在食物链顶端是有原因的
There's a reason why he's on top of the food chain.
他的圈子仅限于朋友和侄子
He keeps his circle to friends and nephews,
发小
childhood friends.
其他人的话
With everyone else,
背叛机率很高
well, there's a high turnover.
拉杰...
Raj...
我们有能监视他的人吗
What eyes and ears can we get on him?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean,
他的俱乐部进不去 就像杰西说的
his club's a no-go area. It's like Jess said.
这些人关系非常紧密
These guys are tight. And he's got some serious
而且他房♥子的安保非常严密 所以...
security at his house, so...
那可是克利夫顿 谁家安保不严密
It's Clifton, who doesn't?
我们可以跟领♥事♥馆♥的中情局
Look, why don't we share what we've got
分享我们的情报
with the CIA station at the consulate?
布鲁诺也许已经有昆兹...
Bruno may already have intel on Nkunzi...
-和那个女人的情报了 -不
- ...and the woman. - No.
雅妮娜 当他们的国民有人身威胁时...
Janina, we have a duty to inform the Americans...
...我们有义务知会美国方面
...when their nationals are threatened.
不 不需要
No, we don't.
还没到时候
Not yet.
那怎么办 我们没有任何关于运货人的情报
So, what? We've got nothing on the courier,
昆兹的屁♥股♥还摸不得
and Nkunzi's untouchable?
没有摸不了的屁♥股♥
Nobody's untouchable.
先生
Sir!
埃利赫曼在哪
Where's Ehrlichmann?
耐心点 沙姆巴会来的
Be patient. Shumba will be here.
喂
Hello?
我们是来找昆兹的
你们 都离开这
不 你不能再打电♥话♥来了
No, you must not phone here again!
忘了这个号♥码吧 别给我打电♥话♥了
Forget this number! Don't phone me!
我根本不在乎你的钱袋子
见过这个号♥码吗
昆兹
有人找你
这个月的钱我已经付过了
找你们老大去
他也许能给你们点回扣
Maybe he can find something for you.
别这样跟我们说话
你不是我们老板的客户
那你们来干什么
Then what the fuck do you want here?
你家真漂亮了
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表