剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
I'm looking for a guy.
沙义德·拉蒂夫·奥斯曼
Shaheed Latif Osman.
-有印象吗 -沙义德·奥斯曼
- Ring any bells? - Shaheed Osman...
你找他干什么
我得找他谈谈
劳莉 谢谢你今天百忙之中见我们
Laurie! Thank you so much for making time to see us today.
我知道布鲁诺的日程有多紧
I know how busy Bruno's diary gets,
-所以谢谢了 -不是什么大事
- so thank you. - Not a problem.
-好 你已经... -说真的 奎恩
- Yeah. You've, uh-- - Actually, Quinn,
我觉得我最好
I think it's probably better
单独跟布尔津斯基长官谈谈
if I speak to Chief Burzynski one on one.
我的同事会在大堂等我
My colleague will wait down here in the lobby.
当然 请跟我这边走 我给麦奇比探员
Sure. If you'd like to follow me, I'll find Agent Makebe
找个舒服的地方 然后带您去见长官
a comfortable spot and take you up to see the chief.
雅妮娜
Janina.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
-布鲁诺 -奎恩没来吗
- Bruno. - No Quinn?
我非常希望这件事只有你知我知
I was really hoping to keep this just between the two of us,
不过我看你带着手下来了
but I see you've brought the cavalry.
珍妮特 泰德
Janet, Ted.
我相信你们都很忙
I'm sure you're all busy,
我们就直奔主题
so let's get straight down to business.
当然了 请讲
Of course. Please.
抱歉 我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
大卫
David...
我不知道你也要跟我们一起谈
I didn't know you were joining us.
如果总统情报局需要中情局的援助
If the PBI requires assistance of our friends from Langley,
那么这场会议我必须在场
then the meeting requires my attendance.
我们有理由相信有危险的货物
We have reason to believe there is dangerous cargo
正在通过海运进入开普敦
entering Cape Town by sea.
我们掌握的是三天前
What we know is a satellite call
从船上拨出的卫星电♥话♥
was made from the vessel three days ago,
但我们无法精准定位来源
but we do not have the ability to pinpoint the exact source.
你们认为买♥♥进这批货物的是谁
Who do you believe is bringing in this cargo?
一个决心要破坏国♥家♥安♥全♥的组织
A group intent on undermining national security.
-你能说得具体些吗 -这次不行
- Can you be more specific? - Not at this time, no.
你能告诉我们这个威胁
Can you tell us if this threat poses
对美国利益是否存在潜在影响吗
any potential impact on US interests?
-这次不行 -雅妮娜
- Not at this time. - Janina...
你也知道
as you know,
我国政♥府♥致力于维持和强化
our government is dedicated to maintaining and strengthening
与宝贵盟国之间的友谊
our friendship with our valued allies.
我们不能既不给信息
We cannot expect their support if we...
又指望人家提供支持
do not give them the information.
如果你们可以帮我们辨认这通电♥话♥的来源
If you can help us identify the source of this call,
我向你们保证
I give you my word,
我们会分享情报
we will share our intel.
我觉得这样不太可能
I don't think that's going to cut it.
那真是遗憾
That's a real pity.
我本以为这是让中情局
I would've thought this is the ideal opportunity
重获我方信任的理想机会
for the CIA to regain our trust.
-她在说什么 -我不知道
- What is she talking about? - I have no idea.
雅妮娜 请跟我们解释一下
Please, Janina, enlighten us.
布鲁诺 我记得总统情报局
Bruno, I don't recall the PBI
从未拒绝帮助你们捍卫美国的利益
ever refusing to aid your work in defense of US interests.
我也记得
Nor do I.
但我们一直都明白
But we've always understood
如果你有特工
that if you have an agent actively operating
在南非境内行动
on South African soil,
你就要把这个信息告知我部门
you'll do my office the courtesy of sharing that information.
-我们有 -有吗
- And we do. - Really?
现在没必要对这个问题较真
No need to get into this now.
你能帮我们确定这个卫星电♥话♥的来源吗
Can you help us identify the source of this satellite call?
但有一个条件 任何进一步的援助
On the condition that any further assistance
取决于两个机构间的完全透明度
is contingent on complete transparency between the two agencies.
谢谢 这正是我们需要的
Thank you. That is all we need.
请跟我解释一下
Please make me understand.
到底是怎么回事
What is this all about?
是和一个在以色列和伊♥拉♥克♥
It's about an ex-military Yank
生活了十年的前美国♥军♥人有关
who has spent the last decade in Israel and Iraq.
他让国♥务♥院♥的朋友
A guy who gets his friends in the state department
帮他保释解围
to bail him out of trouble.
你觉得这是一个普通老百姓吗
Does that sound like a civilian to you?
所以你觉得中情局派了特工来
So, you think the CIA have an agent on the ground,
而那个特工就是卢卡斯·贝克尔
and that agent is Lucas Becker.
中情局为什么想要置昆兹于死地
Why would the CIA want Nkunzi dead?
因为他们想强行把达乌德引渡到
Because they want to carry out a forced rendition
别的什么鬼地方
of Daoud to God knows where,
或是因为他们觉得我们无法保护自己的共和国
or because they think we cannot protect our own republic.
谁和大卫提起这次会议
Who told David about the meeting?
不是我
Wasn't me.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
今天和去年
Today and last year?
等一下
Hang on.
你认为是我破坏了佩林达巴的行动吗
Do you think it was me who blew the Pelindaba operation?
是你吗
Did you?
为了这个机构 我连命都可以不要
I've given this agency my life.
我全家的性命
My family life.
现在你却指责我是叛徒吗
And now, you accuse me of betrayal?
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
你还没走
You're still here.
我叫了外卖♥♥
Got us takeout.
还以为你会趁机走掉
Thought you would've taken your chance and run away.
我为什么要那样
Now, why would I do that?
如果我看错了
If I've misjudged this...
不不 不是因为这个
No, no, it's not that.
那是什么
So, what is it?
听着
Listen,
我一会要去别的地方
I gotta be somewhere later,
不如我们先把我亲手给你烹饪的美食
so how's about we eat this delicious gourmet meal
吃完吧
that I have cooked by hand...
美食
Gourmet?
你买♥♥酒了吗
Did you get any wine?
我今天忙了一整天
It's been a long day.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
贝克尔
卢卡斯
美国
瑞士护照
博克斯乐
内森
谢谢 晚安
Thanks. Good night.
拜
Bye.
拉杰 你走吗
Hey, Raj, are you coming?
暂时不走
Not yet.
你的生活是不是只有工作
Ever thought you might need a life?
这样的图像我能怎么办
Now, what would I do with one of those?
再见
See ya.
好
Yeah.
你有法律学位 对吧
You have a law degree, yeah?
你也知道他们付你的薪水少得可怜
And you know what they're paying you is a joke.
-我爸会让你当合伙人 -不不不
- My father, he'll make you a partner in under-- - No. No. No.
不 谭蒂 这和钱没关系
No, Thandie, this is not about money.
我不会为你♥爸♥工作的
I'm not working for your father.
这点很重要
This is important.
我们现在的工作很重要
What we do is important.
我们就不重要了吗
Aren't we important?
当然重要了
Of course you are.
听着
Look...
去年那件事发生之后
after what happened last year,
我们成为了无能的代名词
with the world leaders having to turn around mid-air
由于无法保证安全 各国领导人都不敢来这里
'cause we couldn't guarantee their safety, I...
现在又有这个报告
And then there's the report.
我需要证明自己
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表