剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
I need to prove myself.
向谁证明
To who?
反正不是向我
'Cause it's not to me,
也不是向你儿子
or your son.
是向她吗
Is it to her?
不 不是向她
No, it's not to her.
这比她重要得多
It's over for her.
但我需要让她信任我
I need for her to trust me.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
好
Okay.
我记得你喜欢白葡萄酒
I remembered you like white!
希望这酒还不错
Hope it's okay.
你翻了我的东西
You went through my things.
我只是在整理
I was cleaning up.
你
You, uh...
找到有趣的东西了吗
find anything interesting?
我不确定 不如你告诉我
I'm not sure. You tell me.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
这些是什么
What are these?
我去的有些地方
I travel to places where
持美国护照不太招人待见
a US passport isn't necessarily welcome.
两本证件都是正规合法的
Both documents are official, 100% legal.
我昨晚看见你侦察那个黑帮成员的住所
I saw you scouting out that gangster's place last night.
被杀的那个
The one that was murdered.
你怎么知道的
Where'd you get that?
我是记者 我不傻
I'm a journalist, I'm not an idiot.
我在新闻上看见了那幢房♥子
I saw the house on the news.
昆兹·沙班古的人在兰加城外抢了我的钱
It was Nkunzi Shabangu's men that carjacked me outside Langa.
我一直想把这笔钱追回来
I've been trying to get back the money that was taken.
多少钱
How much money?
三十万
300,000.
美元
Dollars.
你为什么身上带着那么多现金
Why were you traveling with that much cash?
不是我的钱
It isn't mine.
有些时候 我的工作包括为一些
Sometimes, my work involves making deliveries to people
平常我不怎么打交道的人跑腿
I wouldn't ordinarily choose to do business with.
比如黑帮老大
Like a gang boss.
米拉 我向你保证
Milla, I promise you.
在昆兹的手下抢劫我的车之前
I never even heard of this Nkunzi guy
我从来没听说过这个人
until his boys hit my car.
那是谁的钱
So, whose money is it?
我是在还债
I was paying off a debt.
几个小时之后 昆兹就死了
Then a few hours later, Nkunzi's dead.
等等 你
Wait, y--
你知道我不是凶手 对吧
You know I didn't kill him, right?
我一直和你在一起
I was here with you the whole time.
我不知道现在该怎么想
I don't know what to think right now.
昆兹的事我应该告诉你的
Listen, I should've told you about Nkunzi, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry for that.
我觉得我们俩今晚都需要一点空间
You know, I think we both need a little bit of space tonight,
所以我要走了
so I'm gonna go.
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
别
Don't.
别打
Call, I mean.
我们最好别再见面
It's best if we don't see each other again.
我不是个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
沙义德
Shaheed?
易卜拉欣 来
Ibrahim, come.
谢谢
愿你平安
也愿你平安
达乌德和我联♥系♥了
Daoud's made contact.
他明天想见一面
He wants to meet tomorrow.
叔叔
Uncle?
我们失败了吗
Are we failing?
易卜拉欣 我们都会履行自己的职责
Ibrahim, we will all fulfill our parts.
你 我 还有达乌德兄弟
You, me, brother Daoud.
我们所有人
All of us.
这是我们的命运
This is our destiny.
这一点 我很肯定
Of this, I'm sure.
沙义德
Shaheed?
什么事 宝贝
Yes, habibi?
你不吃饭吗
Are you not eating?
不了 谢谢
沙义德
Shaheed!
要不要聊聊
You wanna talk?
我约了人在祷告开始前见面
I have a meeting before Jumu'ah.
我是你妻子
I am your wife.
我有权利知道
I have a right to know.
我的一切都是为了你
Everything I am is because of you.
妈的
Fuck.
拉杰
Raj?
你一整晚都没睡吗
Have you been up here all night?
我想找到贝克尔
Yeah, I'm struggling to find a clear image
和跟他一起的女人的清晰照片
of Becker and the woman he's with.
我的天啊 拉杰 还有三天就比赛了
Jesus Christ. Raj, we've got three days until this match,
你还在追查这个人
and you're still up here chasing this guy.
达乌德半小时前已经到了指挥中心
Daoud arrived at the OC about 30 minutes ago, okay?
他和拉扬 还有奥斯曼都在地下室
He's down in the basement with Rayan and Osman.
她知道了
She knows.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
雅妮娜
Janina.
雅妮娜 我们冲进去把他们一网抓获
Janina! We move in, and we roll them up.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们冲进去 抓到达乌德和奥斯曼
We move in, we get Daoud, and we get Osman,
了结这件事
and we're done with this.
我们不会抓任何人
We don't "Get" anyone.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
不管他们在密谋什么
We can put a stop to whatever it is
我们都可以阻止的 如果我们...
that they're cooking up, okay? If we just--
那艘没找到的船怎么办
What about the boat that's still out there?
我们现在冲进去 就失去了一网打尽的机会
We move in now, we lose the rest of the network.
不管他们现在要搞什么
And whatever it is they're bringing in,
等他们卷土重来时 我们还要面对这个问题
we face this again when they regroup in, what?
等半年吗
Six?
-好 -等一年吗
- Okay. - Twelve months?
好吧 我明白
Okay, fine. Fine. I get it, okay?
去年我们冲进去太早了 我懂
We moved in too soon last year. I get it!
但是我们只剩下三天了 雅妮娜
But we've only got three days left, Janina.
三天 然而你却让我们的精英
Three days! Yet you've got one of our best men
花一整夜追踪一个美国家伙
up all night chasing some random American guy,
而不是专注于真正的目标
instead of focusing on the real target!
我们到底在干什么
What the fuck are we doing?!
算了吧
You know what?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
挺好
Fine.
他说得有道理吗
Does he have a point?
为什么花这么大精力追踪这个美国人
I mean, why all this effort to track the American?
因为我知道这里有间谍给中情局透露消息
Because I know we have a mole feeding information to the CIA.
我们找到了贝克尔
We track Becker,
我们就能知道是谁
we find out who.
你们拿到钻石了吗
You have the stones?
快了
Almost.
这还不够 兄弟
Not good enough, brother.
我们明天会和运货人交易
We're making the exchange with the courier tomorrow.
我去进行交易
I will handle the exchange.
但我们
But we--
回家吧 兄弟
Go home, brother.
这是我的专业领域
This is my area of expertise.
我们之后再谈行吗
We will speak later, hm?
拉希德 通知拉扬新的安排
Rashid, inform brother Rayan of the new arrangements.
二号♥目标在移♥动♥
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表