剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
她获得过生物科学一等荣誉
She's got a first class honors in biological sciences,
在伦敦了博士
PhD in London.
你注意她2008年离开伦敦的日期了吗
Did you pick up the date she left London in 2008?
你能说服奎恩派个小队跟踪她吗
Do you think you could convince Quinn to pull a team to tail her?
得了 白费力气
Oh, come on. I doubt it.
好吧
O...kay.
我要走了 全靠你了
I'm outta here. You're in the hot seat.
在这等我
Wait here.
巴伦德
Barend!
妈
Ma...
我们能聊聊吗
我可能要离开一阵
反正你也不回来了
不一样 巴伦德
你要去哪
我现在还不能告诉你
拿着
这是什么
别 现在先别打开
等我走了再看
你为什么要这样 妈
我得见你
那你为什么不回家
你就是要跟那个人走吗
我爸说的都是真的
你就是个婊♥子♥
巴伦德
Barend!
无论怎样我都爱你
明天十点 对
Tomorrow at 10:00, yes.
我会把欠你的给你带过去
I'll bring what I owe you,
附加利息
plus interest.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
护照 签证和机票都在这了
It's all there. Passport, visa, and tickets.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不够资格加入他们吗
Was I not worthy to join them?
你有非常重要的使命 易卜拉欣
You have a very important role to play, Ibrahim.
我们知道他们监视着码头
We know the docks are watched.
没有你 我们没法成事
Without you, we cannot do this.
你是不可或缺的
You are more than worthy.
沙义德这样看
Shaheed saw that,
我也是
and so do I.
阿卜拉今晚会来吗
Will Ablah come over tonight?
今晚不来 小天使
Not tonight, my angel.
在这场圣♥战♥里
In this jihad,
我们各有使命
we all have duties,
其中一些人负责
and some of us carry the great burdens of support
为圣♥战♥战士们提供支援
for our mujahidin and mujahidat.
作为对这份牺牲的回报
And in return for that sacrifice,
我相信终有一天我们全部人都能共享
I believe we all will one day share in the rewards
属于殉道者的荣耀
that await our martyrs.
你不害怕吗
You are not afraid?
不 我不害怕 我的兄弟
No, I am not, brother.
我心已定
I am certain.
时间到了
It is time.
来
Come.
比赛开始前
4小时
有电♥话♥找你 是个孩子
You had a call. Some kid.
他说你得立刻给他回电
He said you must call him back immediately.
奎恩和大卫都没有回音
There's no reply from Quinn or David.
我们得让他们知道莫斯特掺和了
We have to let them know that Mostert's involved
以及他们即将面对何种危机
and the kind of attack they're facing.
怎么 你认为他们会听你的吗
What, do you think they'll even listen?
那我们只有试试才知道了 你来开车
There's only one way to find out. You drive.
我能理解他们为什么选这里了
I can see why they chose this place.
在这无论卸什么都不显眼
Anything landing here is pretty much invisible,
而且还能在两百米外就看见
and you can spot anyone approaching from the road
任何从路上过来的人而不被看见
200 meters before they see you.
我们和他们
The problem...
共同的问题是
for them and us...
这只有两个出口
- -is that there are only two exits.
那我们要怎么撤退
So, how do we get out?
我会守在防浪堤上
I'm gonna be on the breakwater.
在那我能巡控整个区域 海陆皆可
From there, I can control the whole area, land and sea.
你认为他们会从海上过来
You think they're coming in by sea?
直觉告诉我他们想要的货
Well, my gut says that whatever they're buying
会从水路来 而钻石
is coming from there, and the diamonds
会从城市过来
are coming in from the city.
如果他们早就完成交易了怎么办
What if they already made the exchange?
或者挑了这里展开袭击
Or they're launching the attack from here?
不会
No.
信息写"交易 格兰杰海湾 晚七点"
The message said, "Exchange. Granger Bay. 7:00 PM."
这就是交易地点
This is where it's happening.
那我全程该守在哪呢
And where will I be in all of this?
你就待在这里
You're gonna be right here.
你等我从防浪堤那边开枪后
Okay, now you wait for me to open fire from the breakwater.
然后你要做的就是
Then all you have to do is let off a few bursts
向地面朝着门的方向随便开几枪 懂吗
low into the ground, in the direction of the gate. Alright?
他们会以为自己被包围了
They'll think they're surrounded.
开普敦游轮中心
跟我来
You must follow me.
码头被监视了 这里不安全
Docks are being watched. It's not safe here.
比赛开始前
2小时
杰西 慢点说
Jess, slow down.
谁是巴伦德·斯特拉坎
Who is... Barend Strachan?
好的 我知道了
Okay. Okay, I've got it.
告诉奎恩去东前门和我碰面
Tell Quinn to meet me at the East Forecourt Service Gate.
那就让拉杰告诉他
Then get Raj to tell him.
-我们大概二十 -三十
- We're about 20... - Thirty.
三十分钟后到
Maybe 30 minutes away.
怎么了
What is it?
交易地点是格兰杰海湾
The exchange is taking place at Granger Bay.
确定吗
You're sure?
杰西得到的消息
Jess got a tip off.
什么时候
What time?
七点
7 o'clock.
比赛开始的时间
Start of the match.
很好
That's good.
现在
Now...
不要让自己被情绪影响
don't let your mind play tricks on you.
你会感到紧张
Okay? You're gonna feel anxious.
你会觉得每个角落都隐藏着危险
You're gonna see danger in every corner.
你会想象失败的一切可能场景 别这么做
You're gonna think about everything that could go wrong. Don't.
按计划来就行
Just stick to the plan.
不论发生了什么
Alright, now, no matter what happens,
我开枪前你什么都不要做
don't do a thing until you hear me fire.
如果状况失控 你就抛下枪 赶快走
If it all goes to shit, you leave the gun, you walk away.
卢卡斯 等等
Lucas, stop.
我们没有后援 是吗
There's no backup coming, is there?
米拉 我没时间解释
Milla, we don't have time.
我知道你不是中情局特工
I know you're not CIA.
中情局特工不会去市集摊位上买♥♥枪
A CIA agent doesn't buy guns from a market stall.
现在把我们知道的告诉别人还来得及
There's still time to take what we know to others.
米拉 过去十五年我都过着
Milla, I've spent the last 15 years
漂泊不定的混乱生活
in places of unimaginable chaos.
为了生存我从不敢相信任何人
I haven't survived by putting my trust in anyone else.
但我相信你
But, I trust you.
这事结束之后 我就会和你远走高飞 我保证
And as soon as this is done, it's just you and me, I promise.
他们会杀了你的
They will kill you.
如果拿不到那些钻石 我迟早都会死
If I don't get those diamonds, I'm a dead man anyway.
如果你想走就走吧
If you wanna go, then go.
我对你的感情不会变
It won't change how I feel about you.
我哪都不去
I'm going nowhere.
拜托 杰西 接电♥话♥
Come on, Jess, pick up.
来不及了 我们必须得走了
Can't wait. We have to go now.
老大
Boss!
奎恩呢
Where's Quinn?
他没来
He's not coming.
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表