剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
-我为你工作 -派人盯着她
- I work for you. - Let's put a tail on her.
你得改变一下装束
Ya gotta change your appearance.
最好是亮色的
Bright colors.
奎恩 你看得见她吗
Quinn, do you have eyes on her?
该死 我们把她搞丢了
Fuck! We've lost the woman.
《反恐追踪》前情提要
设备已定位
-他醒了吗 -是他的电脑开机了
- He's awake. - But his laptop is.
快
Come on.
-你做得很好 -他们想杀了我们
- You did great. - They were trying to kill us.
明晚我要在这里把钻石换成现金
I'm exchanging the diamonds for cash here tomorrow night.
一名女子刚才被人谋杀了 她叫弗莉
A woman was just murdered. Her name's Flea.
你们盯着这里就是大错特错了
You were looking in the wrong fucking direction.
雅妮娜 你暂时停职
Janina, you're suspended from duty.
比赛开始前
17小时
他们刮胡子了
They're clean-shaven.
奎恩 你得动手了 他们要行动了
Quinn, you need to move. They're heading out.
什么意思 现在吗
What do you mean? Right now?
现在 他们刮胡子了
Right now! They're shaven!
-他们准备好了 已经洁身了 -该死
- They're prepared! They've purified themselves! - Shit.
快出发 快 行动了
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's move!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear!
都安全
All clear.
该死
Fuck!
反恐追踪
第一季 第六集[本季终]
应该就在前面左手边
Should be just up ahead on the left-hand side.
这
Here.
看来我们穿得不太正式
I think we're a little under-dressed.
现在谁负责
So, who's in charge now?
肯定是你的得力手下奎恩吧
I'll bet it's your best boy, Quinn, huh?
来了
Here we go.
您好 有何贵干
Hello. May I help you with something?
这是什么活动
What event is this?
私人活动
This is a private event.
-请尽快把车开走 -好的
- Move your car now. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
认出哪个司机了吗
You recognize that driver?
你一直都知道我是总统情报局的
Did you always know I was PBI?
米拉 告诉我
Milla, tell me something.
我们相遇的那晚
The night we met...
你怎么会去那个酒吧的
how come you were in that bar?
你的档案我看了一整天
I spent the whole day looking at your file...
然后就在街上看见你了
and then I saw you out in the streets, and...
我也说不清 感觉就像...
I don't know. It-it felt like...
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
无论怎样今天都大局已定
Well, whatever's happening is happening today.
我们要找回钻石 阻止交易
So, we're gonna retrieve the diamonds and stop the exchange.
中情局知道要发生什么 你告诉他们了
And the CIA know where that's gonna happen? You told them?
他们罩着我们
They got our backs.
你怎么还是在哪都能睡着
Damn, you can still sleep anywhere.
显然这时候最舒服
Apparently, it's when I'm at my most pleasant.
-你想出什么办法了 -这样
- What'd you come up with? - Okay.
我们先假设
Let's assume that
他们杀死弗莉之后
after they killed Flea...
摩托车手本应该把钻石
the motorcyclist was supposed to deliver the diamonds
-交给卡塔尔领♥事♥馆♥ -对
- to the Qatari consulate. - Yeah.
你阻止了他
Now, you stopped him from doing that,
-但交易还是完成了 -是的
- but the exchange would still have taken place. - Yeah.
我们得找出谁当时在领♥事♥馆♥
We need to find out who was at the consulate.
你能跟你的司机朋友聊聊吗
Think you can talk to your driver friend?
伯格不是我朋友
Burger's no friend.
我离开小队以后我们就再也没见过了
We haven't seen each other since I left the unit.
也许你们是时候叙叙旧了
Maybe it's time the two of you caught up.
你我都知道现在唯一能保护体育场的办法
Right now, you and I both know the only way to secure
就是取消比赛
the stadium is to cancel the game.
布鲁诺 我们不能再忍♥受那样的羞辱
Bruno, we can't afford another humiliation like that.
有你的帮助 我们在今晚开球前
With your help, we can shut this down,
就能阻止这件事
long before tonight's kickoff.
情报显示只有三个炸♥弹♥客
Intelligence suggests there are just three bombers.
就三人
Three men.
你可是中情局的 布鲁诺
You're the fuckin' CIA, Bruno.
你比我们更想抓到达乌德
You want Daoud more than we do.
这是你能抓到他的办法
This is your way to him.
他们应该把码头也关闭
They should shut down the docks as well.
前提是武器还没有到达南非本土
You're assuming the weapon isn't already on South African soil.
为什么在开球前一天晚上阿♥拉♥吉纳就搬走了
How come Allajna moved out the night before the kickoff?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们就没有工作要做吗
Don't you people have work to do?
拉杰 跟我讲讲
Raj? Tell me.
你关于阿♥拉♥吉纳去哪了有什么想法吗
Do you have any idea where the Allajna went to?
-目前没有 -你说得没错
- None so far. - You're right.
为什么在袭击前一天
Why did they leave what they thought
离开他们眼中的安全屋
was the safe house so far in advance of the attack?
而且就在我们行动之前
And just before we moved in.
-你真觉得我们有内鬼 -好吧
- You really think we have a mole? - Yeah, well,
就算有 也不是正在谈话的中情局
if we do, it's not the CIA they're talking to.
看这个 这...
Look at this. This...
这是昨天的录像
This is from yesterday.
你看到他们的手势了吗
See those hand movements?
那是在为死者祈祷
It's a prayer for the dead.
但奥斯曼还活着
But Osman is still alive.
也许 但她没打算再见到他了
Maybe, but she has no intention of seeing him again.
好吧 你再看 还有这个
Okay, also look. There's this.
很细微 只是一瞬间 但...
I mean, it's small, it's a-- it's a moment, but...
看到了吗
See that?
你觉得她知道摄像头在那
You think she knows the camera is there?
她直直地看向我们
She's looking straight at us.
好 我去叫杰西卡整理
Okay, I'll get Jessica to pull together
所有我们掌握的于泰利哈的信息
whatever we have on Teliha.
所有人 听好了
Everyone, listen up!
今晚的比赛会如期举♥行♥
This evening's match will go ahead.
布尔津斯基长官同意
Chief Burzynski has kindly agreed to put
把中情局的资源交给我们使用
the CIA station's resources at our disposal.
我相信你们能搞定
I trust you can handle this.
-奎恩 他们知道我们要来 -什么
- Quinn, they knew we were coming. - What?
阿♥拉♥吉纳 他们知道我们在监视他们
Allajna. They knew we were watching them,
他们知道我们会突袭
they knew we were gonna make a move.
天啊 拉杰 你口气跟雅妮娜一样
Goodness, Raj, you sound just like Janina.
听我说 我们唯一的任务就是
Listen to me. Our only job is to get to the terrorists
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥接近体育场前抓住他们
before they get anywhere near the stadium.
这就是我们唯一要做的 好吗
That is all we gotta do, okay?
会议室
-我们有新车了 -好的
- We got a new car. - Okay.
你从码头旁餐厅拿走的手♥机♥
The phone you took from the dockside diner.
你还留着吗
You still have it?
米拉 我们绝不能被人追踪 好吗
Milla, we can't allow ourselves to be tracked, okay?
把它给我 给我
Give it to me. Give it to me.
我们要是遇到麻烦怎么办
But what if we get into trouble?
这是标准流程 你得相信我
Standard procedure. Gotta trust me on this.
约翰
John.
莱默
Lemmer?
我看你很久没健身了吧
I see you gave up the gym subscription, eh?
我看你还在绝食
I see you're still on a hunger strike.
你到这来干什么
So, what do you want here?
你昨晚出车了
You were driving last night.
去执行卡塔尔领♥事♥馆♥的公务
Some official function of the Qatari consulate.
你也去了吗
Were you there?
没有 但你去了
No, but you were.
我开车去送大卫 而现在
I was driving David, and right now,
-我想上♥床♥睡觉 我很累 -我明白 我明白
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表