剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
Target B's on the move.
单独一人
Alone.
收到
Copy that.
你们原地待命
You guys stay put.
拉杰 我去呼吸点新鲜空气
Raj, I need to get some fresh air.
我去盯奥斯曼 路上随时跟我汇报 好吗
I'll take Osman, you keep me posted on the road, okay?
好了
Alright.
谁告诉你我要和中情局开会的
So, who informed you about my meeting with the CIA?
是奎恩吗
Was it Quinn?
妮娜 我没时间跟你说这些
Nina, I've got no time for this.
感觉就像是偷袭
Felt like an ambush!
如果给你那种感觉 那我道歉
If you felt that way, I'm sorry.
从什么时候开始 我们保护自己国界
Since when do we have to ask for permission
还需要请求允许了
to protect our own borders?
妮娜 你了解这一套的
Nina, you know the drill.
南非对于国际伙伴
South Africa has a responsibility
是有责任的
towards its international partners.
他们是把我们当毛孩养
They're babysitting us!
瞒着我们
Keeping us in the dark
背地里在我国国内搞他们的行动
while they run their game within our borders.
什么行动 妮娜
Which game, Nina?
一个叫卢卡斯·贝克尔的中情局特工
A CIA agent called Lucas Becker.
卢卡斯·贝克尔是谁
Who's Lucas Becker?
愿你平安 兄弟
也愿你平安
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you with something, brother?
沙义德 不管你参与的是什么事
Shaheed, whatever this thing you are involved in is,
你现在改主意还来得及
it is never too late to change your mind.
跟我们一起周五祈祷 留下聊聊天
Join us for Jumu'ah. Stay and talk.
穆♥斯♥林♥每周五进行的祈祷会 通常在午后
不了 谢谢
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
你好 奥斯曼 给我上车
Hey, Osman. Get in the fucking car.
该死
Shit.
不管你又在搞什么阴谋论
Whatever conspiracy theories you're weaving,
不管你又在追什么中情局特工
whatever CIA agents you're chasing,
赶紧打住
just forget it. Now.
你是作为朋友跟我说这些吗
Are you telling me this as a friend?
不 我是作为上级跟你说这些
No. I'm telling you this as your fucking boss.
我得接这电♥话♥
I have to take this.
奎恩
Quinn?
卢卡斯·贝克尔刚绑♥架♥了奥斯曼
Lucas Becker just kidnapped Osman!
他在往城里开 我在追
He's heading to town. I'm in pursuit!
好 跟紧他
Okay, stay with him.
我们调查中的主要目标
The primary target of our investigation
刚刚在光天化日之下被劫走了
has just been lifted, in broad daylight.
被绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped...
美国人卢卡斯·贝克尔干的
by the American, Lucas Becker.
我们说完了吗
Are we done here?
谁在追我们
Who's that following us?
你是谁
Who are you?
我要我的钱
I want my money!
昆兹拿了我的钱
Nkunzi took mine,
他说你拿了他的钱 现在你得把钱还给我
he says you took his, now you gotta give it to me.
昆兹是个疯子
Nkunzi was a madman!
我没拿他的钱 我也没有你的钱
I don't have his money, and I don't have yours!
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck!
同志们 我追上他了
Alright, ladies and gents, I've got him!
老头 你最好有点钱 不然我们都死定了
You better have some fucking money, old man, or we're both dead.
我不舒服 拜托
I am not well, please!
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
他朝南边去了 大伙们 他朝南边去了
He's heading south, everybody, he's heading south!
昆兹告诉我他的钱在你那
Nkunzi told me you have his money,
少他妈骗我
so don't fucking lie to me!
昆兹就是个混混 他什么都说得出
Nkunzi was a tsotsi ! He'd say anything!
是啊 可是现在他死了 我只能找你了
Yeah, well he's dead now, so you're all I fuckin' got.
该死
Shit.
下车 快点
Outta the car. Come on!
我得吃药 救命
I need my pills! Help!
-他会帮你的 -不
- He'll help you. - No!
请救救我
Please help...
长官 我需要一辆救护车
Ma'am, I need an ambulance.
考文垂路和沃尔默庄园的街角
Corner of Coventry Road and Walmer Estate.
要快点
Make it quick!
好吗
Alright?
下一个就是弗莉
他怎么样了
How is he?
还在昏迷
He's still under.
他的家人知道了吗
Does his family know yet?
我用无名氏的身份给他登记入院的
I checked him in as John Doe.
我把手术小组吓唬了一通
I've read the riot act to the surgical team,
保罗还在房♥间里安装我们的装备
and Paul is still in the room installing our kit
趁他们把我们的朋友转移走之前装好
before they move our friend.
如果他能活下来
Assuming he does survive and...
能撑下去的话
actually make it.
很好
Good.
我留在这里
I'll stay here.
回家吧
Go home.
好戏来了
Here we go.
糟糕
Shit.
米拉
Milla?
米拉
Milla?
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah!
米拉
Milla!
谢谢
Thanks.
斯特拉坎女士 你得跟我们走一趟
Mrs. Strachan, you need to come with us.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表