剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
证实阿♥拉♥吉纳会见基♥地♥组♥织♥高级特工
Allajna meeting with the senior Al Qaeda operative.
苏莱曼·达乌德
Suleiman Daoud.
达乌德是2003年8月
Daoud was flagged as part of
炸毁约旦驻巴格达大使♥馆♥的
the group that blew up the Jordanian embassy
组织成员之一
in Baghdad in August, 2003.
三年后 他还参与炸毁了
He was also behind the successful bombing
埃及和以色列之间的输油管道
of a pipeline between Egypt and Israel three years later.
他还涉嫌参与了2008年伦敦地铁的
And he was implicated in the suicide bombings
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
on the London tube in 2008.
诸如此类不胜枚举
And the list goes on.
所以各位 我们的任务就是查出为什么
So our task, boys and girls, is to find out why such
这位大人物会来这 和这伙人混在一起
a serious player's in town, messing around with these guys.
我们查到了巴卡图拉·巴布·拉扬的
We have the license plate of a car driven by
车牌号♥
Barkatullah "Baboo" Rayan,
我们得知他就是今天早上的枪手之一
who we're told is one of the shooters this morning.
没错 长官
That's right, ma'am.
他开的是红色丰田泰兹 这是车牌
This plate belongs to a red Toyota Tazz.
拉杰
Raj.
你能找到吗
Think you can find it?
真♥主♥的旨意 只要车开了 我们就能知道
Inshallah. If the car moves, we'll pick it up.
所有人都不许请假
All leave is canceled.
这些人正在把一些东西运入这个国家
These people are bringing something into the country,
如果达乌德和这事有关系
and if Daoud's involved,
这就是一桩大事了
it's not the usual bullshit.
我想知道他们要运输什么
I want whatever they're transporting found,
并阻止他们
and I want them stopped.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 如果我们要提高效率 可以雇佣
Ma'am, if we're ramping up, we could use...
有需要就雇
Hire whoever you need.
市场调研
初级研究员
不
No.
你为什么想加入《新闻周报》
Why do you want to join "News This Week"?
我的专业是新闻学
Well, I have a degree in journalism.
一等学位
A first-class degree,
但你的简历显示毕业之后
but then there's quite a gap
-很长时间没有工作 -是的
- in your CV. - Ah, yes.
我一毕业就结婚了
I got married straight out of uni.
我丈夫有个很好的工作
My husband got a really good job,
所以我决定做贤内助
so I decided to support him.
-当时这样做是正确的 -即便如此
- It was the right thing to do. - Even so,
除了一些临时的岗位
apart from a few work placements,
我没看到你有过什么真正工作
I don't see that you've ever actually held down a job.
抚养儿子就是我的工作
Well, raising my son was a job.
你的打字速度如何
What's your typing speed?
斯特拉坎女士
Mrs. Strachan?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很抱歉浪费了你们的时间
Sorry for wasting your time.
告诉我
Tell me...
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
这是我过去20年做的唯一一件事
That's all I've done for the last 20 years.
斯瓦特沃特
南非边界
我告诉过你离开这里了 伊斯迈尔
I fucking told you to leave town, Ismail.
为什么这样杀了他
Why kill him like this?
光天化日
It's so public.
这是个信息
It's a message.
"这就是你和达乌德作对的后果"
"This is what happens when you cross Daoud."
我们不应该在钱的问题上对达伍德撒谎
I'm not the only one who thinks we shouldn't lie to Daoud
我不是唯一这么想的人 兄弟
about the money. Brother?
-我们马上就会有钱了 -恕我直言
- We will have it shortly. - With all respect--
够了
Enough!
当我们清理房♥车街道的时候
When we cleaned the streets of the skoolies,
我们找人帮忙了吗
did we ask anyone's help?
巴布 你找到新的行动基地了吗
Baboo, did you manage to find a new base of operations?
找到了
I have.
那我们就不再住这给你添麻烦了
Then we will no longer impose on your hospitality.
感谢你 阿卜杜拉兄弟
Shukran, Brother Abdullah.
部长又打电♥话♥过来 想跟你见一面
And the minister rang again. He wants to meet with you.
老大
Boss.
我们找到了巴布·拉扬的车
We found Baboo Rayan's car.
确定是我们要找的车吗
And it's definitely our car?
城市车牌识别软件
The city plate recognition software
并没有那么安全
isn't as secure as it could be.
他正在北一区向东行驶 奎恩出发了
It's heading east on the N1. Quinn's on his way.
你去哪里了
你看我的信了吗
你也就留给我一封信
我想解释一下
妈 你什么都没解释
你为什么离开我们
我就是需要一点时间
你根本不在乎我
我在乎的就只有你
上车
律师说我会得到巴伦德的监护权
你最好马上调整好回家 米拉
不然你就再也见不到他了
目标拐入戴安娜路
Target's turning into Diana Road.
第一个路口左转
It's the first turning on the left.
知道了
I'm on it.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他停在一栋房♥子外面
He's parked outside a house.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
阿♥拉♥吉纳是从一个
Allajna is a splinter group
社区治安组织分♥裂♥出来的小派系
from a community vigilante organization,
在九十年代末期由这个男人组建
formed in the late '90s by this man.
沙义德·拉蒂夫·奥斯曼
Shaheed Latif Osman.
奥斯曼是当地的一位会计
Osman's a local accountant.
那种小型企业的会计
Small businesses, that sort of thing.
他以学者自居
Presents himself as a scholar,
但是他那种极端主义
but his sort of extremism is not welcome
不是很受波卡普清♥真♥寺的欢迎
in the mosques of Bo-Kaap.
他身边都是一小群愤青 以及拉扬
Surrounds himself with a small band of angry young men and Rayan.
关于拉扬我们了解些什么
What do we know about Rayan?
巴卡图拉·巴布·拉扬 四十四岁
Barkatullah "Baboo" Rayan, age 44.
和叔叔一起在波卡普经营一家汽修店
Runs a garage with his uncle in Bo-Kaap.
没有案底
No convictions,
但是警♥察♥曾以各种原因多次逮捕过他
but the police have picked him up on numerous occasions.
街头恐吓 欺诈
Street intimidation, fraud,
销赃车 不太重要的小罪
handling stolen vehicles, small-time stuff.
昨天我们从当地信♥号♥♥塔中
We were able to isolate his number
分辨出他的号♥码
from the local tower yesterday.
所以如果我们有拉扬的号♥码
So, if we have Rayan's number--
我们在调他的通话记录
We're pulling his phone records.
那新的行动基地怎么样
And what about the new operation center?
很安全 还有个旧酒窖
Solid, and with an old wine cellar.
那有个盲区
It's got a blind spot.
继续说
Go on.
拉杰认为我们可以连接他们的卫星天线
Raj reckons we can access the satellite dish
而且不会触发任何安全警报
without triggering any of their security alarms.
然后呢
And?
我们可以以此为掩护 植入电声...
Yeah, we could use it as cover to insert an electro-acoustic...
麦克风和摄像头
mic and camera.
那我们没法进到酒窖
We wouldn't have access to the cellar.
抓手总会有的
It will give us access to something.
我们只要趁着没人去就行
Just as long as we go there when it's empty.
根据邻居所说 大多数早晨
According to his neighbors, most mornings
拉扬都会去他婶婶的咖啡店吃早餐
Rayan goes to his auntie's coffee shop for breakfast.
只要能吃白食 他就不想花钱
He doesn't like to pay for food if he can get it for free.
好吧
Okay.
明天
Tomorrow.
他一走就下手
When he leaves, do it.
开普敦
伍德斯托克
你好
Hello?
我就是
Speaking.
什么
I'm sorry?
当然
Of course.
不好意思 我应聘成功了
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表